Stop living complex lives

Stop living complex lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orS-l5wgMUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I started living the quaternionic life a long time ago.

I want a simple life, who is that?

Leo "Chad" Tolstoy
He is famous for having had sex with over 500 women in his life

He is a man who liked to fuck serfs and trigger autists 150 years later.

Define complex

Chill out, rape a slave, be cool

You can create several masterpieces of literature, schools for peasants, be the agent of many influential and lifesaving principles such as those concerning non-violent resistance adopted by Gandhi, and Veeky Forums cares not, but you cum in one serf and suddenly you're just a serf fucker.

In which works does he say this?

The fact that you can see your true essence from the fringes of depravity only makes his argument that much more compelling.

>be a noble
>inherit everything you have
>cosplay as a farmer with scythe sometimes
>'live a simple life plebs'
Toлcтoй из a мeмe.

Its pretty easy to stop caring about getting laid when you're bored of sex

It's pretty easy for you to stop caring about food when you're bored of eating

what the fuck is that?

Complex numbers are an extension of real numbers in math. Quaternions are an extension of complex numbers.

tldr bazinga

Some people do legitimately stop caring about getting fancy food yeah

Some people do legitimately stop caring about getting fancy sex yeah

Fuck you're an obtuse cunt.
Alright I'll point out the obvious difference, those people still need to eat out of necessity. You can easily lose interest in eating for pleasure just as you can lose interest in sex

If you don't have sex you turn into a pathetic Veeky Forums autismo with no life. It's just as bad or worse than starving to death

Yes, it's definitely not the other way around.

It's bidirectional my virginal pal

It really isn't, my teenage friend.

>He doesn't deny virginity
Thought so. No wonder you're campaigning so hard for sex being unimportant, you're terrified of missing out on such a crucial part of life. Which you are, of course

not all of us have slaves to fuck Tolstoy you privileged condescending bastard

I wasn't the one to argue for sex being unimportant.
>doesn't deny accusations of a random internet autist
This isn't /r9k/. You might want to try being le epic trolle there.

Nah I'll leave that place for the sexually disenfranchised like yourself, I don't have a >tfwnogf problem

Good for you. Post more about virginity and not having a problem with it.

I won't have to if you'd stop autistically obsessing over the things I post. Go get a life

>replying to me is bad
Wew. This is some top tier epic trolling, my mange. You are really making me sad and mad about my life over here.

You're clearly the one with a hang up on sex mate.
It takes someone to be a real hung up teenager to think a 70+ year old man who has had sex with hundreds of women wouldn't be raging for his hole anymore.

>everyone replying to me is one person
I didn't post anything whatsoever about Tolstoy, famalam. Merely pointed out that dry spells or temporary abstinence do not turn a mature person into an 'autismo', despite your teenage beliefs.

Oh sorry, the conversation pattern made it look like you were the guy who was saying that

nah but you desperately crave the last word, it's a typical trademark of the autist. Look, here I'll give it to you, give me a (you) after this post and I won't reply again. You'll win man, maybe that'll be enough consolation for never knowing the touch of a woman :)

legit looks just like me.

Kek

Like a Russian Hemmmmingway

It was consensual though.

> мeмe
Meм.

>nah but you desperately crave the last word
>he says while trying to get the last word

>Meм.
Meмe.

We've sorta let the genie outta the bottle; for everyone to go back to living simple lives, we'd have to kill off 90% of people so that only 100 million or so could live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

Of course at that point there'd be little preventing us from killing each other like we have for thousands of years.

I'm afraid we've built our own coffins already.

I'm on welfare and I live pretty simply.

>It was consensual though.
>other person is an indentured servant
>your very existence is an act of violence and coercion
>consent being possible between you
this is like saying a 12 year old can consent

fundamentally it's impossible

Unless all your family is dead and you have no friends, that is just not possible in this time.

Tldr; user tried to sound smart by trying to say he is living an overly complex in an overly complex way

Layers upon layers

>non-violent resistance

Gandhi did nothing and "won" because the British outright decided they didn't want to manage India anymore.

Damn, Tolstoy was handsome as fuck. Add his authority and wealth, and it's no wonder peasant girls were hopping on his dick left and right.

youtube.com/watch?v=orS-l5wgMUE

lol

Slaves can't consent, shitlord.

Not digging this meme tbqh lads

whoa I'm a stop-masturbating-man now

Serfs aren't slaves.

What I hope my life to be like in 5 to 10 years.

>Live in a very pleasant cabin that could practically be called a house
>Either 1-story or 2-story but no basement
>At most perhaps a small trap-door that goes to compartment below the main floor where I store things I want to be kept cool
>Main source of heating is wood stove
>Cabin is positioned in the woods with a dirt path leading to a highway
>Can drive to nearby city/town if need be, and I will likely need this early on
>Far enough to where I can't hear traffic unless perhaps it's someone obnoxious that doesn't use mufflers
>Cut down my own trees for firewood (I have done this before; good workout)
>Grow crops in a relatively large vegetable garden
>Grow a few apple trees
>Go hunting legally whenever possible
>Small stream runs through property, decent for catching trout, build some simple bridges myself to cross it
>Within walking distance of an ocean, preferably Atlantic, can make my own sea salt with the saltwater
>Bottle vegetables and hunted meat, become proficient at it
>Still have modern amenities
>Solar panels practically covering the roof
>Hooked up to various large batteries below the main floor or kept in a large 'pantry' of sorts in the cabin
>Continue to work towards self-sufficiency until I can survive well without electricity
>Learn to make candles from animal fat rendered into tallow

>Become a successful author to make all this a possibility
>Work from home
>Use experiences in survivalism to make more books
>With all the money saved, travel on occasion to gain more live and world experience
>Use all the experience to write more books

I think that this is a good goal I've got set for myself, and honestly that's about the comfiest lifestyle I can imagine. No, it won't be easy; a lot of sweat will be required, but the idea of becoming self-sufficient fills me with such a sense of pride and accomplishment that I truly believe it will bring me absolute happiness.

Try to go without a refrigerator, possibly have to get a basement of some sort built, but well-sealed to keep creepy crawlies from getting in. If I must have a refrigerator (which I don't think I'd need if I bottle things properly and just keep it out of sunlight and relatively cool), then I'll definitely need another method of getting electricity, but I would like to learn how to survive without any electricity whatsoever... well... except for the laptop that I'd use to write, and the internet I'd use to publish my stuff. Well shit, I guess going COMPLETELY without electricity just isn't going to happen, but still being self-sufficient OTHER than enough electricity to keep a laptop charged and having an internet connection sounds comfy as fuck.

>"Stop living complex lives"
>now excuse me I have to add a litany of unnecessary characters adding hundreds of pages of fluff into my book

t. serfowner