Brainlet here

brainlet here

>The Big Bang model states that the earliest state of the Universe was extremely hot and dense and that it subsequently expanded. The model is based on general relativity and on simplifying assumptions such as homogeneity and isotropy of space.

I have no problem with that.
My problem is : how the fuck did this early stage of the universe came into being if it didn't already previously exist? This shit makes no sense to my high school dropout stupid ass.

Talk about simplicity indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IcxptIJS7kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a realm similar to heaven or purgatory was formed

It's relies on increasingly complex mental gymnastics for explanations. In a hundred years we'll have a simpler, more accurate model, and this era will be looked on with a sort of nostalgic disappointment.

makes no sense.

the current model has existed for thousands of years

Did everything expand too quick for everything to turn into a black hole?

What if the big bang was a white hole and every black hole puts into the expansion of the universe? Is that why it expands uniformly and is accelerating?

that God did his job?

how would they turn into black holes at the beginning with nothing to feed off of?

If energy is limited, how did it came into existence

this shit fucks with my brain in a whole new level

The answer lies within god. You must accept Jesus Christ, the lord and savior into your life to understand.

The Big Bang Theory doesn't cover that.

Non-meme answer: we don't know what happened before the big bang, time as we perceive it literally did not exist

The movie started at the first frame

>huhr duhr the first frame? hOW NO FIRSTER FRAME????

Movies have events that precede their first frame, like the production of that first frame. That's the point of the question. Nobody's arguing there was a "firster" moment of our observable universe before the big bang. The question is about what might exist or have existed outside of the context of our observable universe to make that beginning happen.

Before the big bang, "god" booted up the computer which started our stimulated reality

Time isn't absolute so there is no studying of space with keeping time in background and solely focussing on the spatial changes and origins, time as we perceive is a part of the fabric and both time and space had their origin in the current model of big bang. I feel we can consider some arbitrary factors, similar and not exact to the current theories of time and space, into which the universe was born into, however it is of no matter to us as we will never know what these arbitrary factors were/are.

Next you are you going to make analogies about how the US presidential election was just like Game of Thrones and we need to show we are from whatever legion or some other bullshit.
Movies have a greater maker that came before them, retarded nigger. What about the universe?
Don't get me wrong, I believe in God, but even doing so, what made him be?

People aren't joking when they say 'God did it', because that explanation is just as scientific as any other explanation in regards to this.

If you don't have any faith, this is the point you say 'shit, son. We don't know!'

HAHA i knwo right? what a bunch of retards.

Cyclic models do away with the "first cause" problem. Else we're stuck with "well, what caused the big bang, well what caused what caused etc". Big problem is, a lot of the theories are untested or in some cases unfalsifiable. I personally like Penrose's Conformal Cyclic Cosmology.

an ancient white alien created it.

then the alien equivalent of a jew destabilized it so he could enter the physical realm and endlessly scam good goyim.

I thought the Romans purged all traces of Gnostic Heresy from the planet

But all that does is create a another paradox in it's place. Something existing with no cause.

The one person to provide a "correct" answer is ignored.

We don't know.
All we know was that the universe was once a compact point. And that point needed a giant energetic dick in its ass to become our universe.

It is a disturbing concept, and quite alien to how we see things, but it very well may be the way things are. Right now it's a matter of hypothesis and speculation, though. But in any case, if you go about the "finite universe" approach, you either get an eternal creator, or end up with the "finite universe" being eternal itself. Something is not going to have any cause.

Imagine a pimple.
Now you squeeze that pimple.
If you squeeze hard enough it will pop

Same shit with big bang

There's no certainty the big bang ever happened

phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

2deep4u

honestly this makes much more sense than the big bang
>reminder the big bang was formulated by a catholic priest
>reminder the evidence nothing can be created or destroyed is much stronger than the evidence in favor of the big bang
the big bang implicitly requires a creator to have started it all, makes no sense

All that says is singularity never happened, it was just quantum foam.
Nothing about big bang not happening.

It's just the lambda-CDM, for a quick & easy explanation see
youtube.com/watch?v=IcxptIJS7kQ
starting at 24:40

Who booted up autist God's universe, faggot? Is it autist gods all the way up? If so, who created the first autistic god?

The big bang is wrong.
Our visible universe is a result of the outburst of a black whole that was already there. There is just no way to go beyond that burst further back in time.

As for the origin of the universe, we are to far away from the center to see or notice that force.

Nobody said that God's universe is in any way similar to ours

>we are to far away from the center
No

I remember reading something that stated no matter where in the universe you(anyone) are the universe is expanding AWAY from the point that YOU are at.

Nobody knows OP.

Honestly it's amazing how little we understand about the way the universe actually works. None of our models for gravity can explain the way galaxies rotate, or the accelerating expansion we observe in every direction.

Basically, all of our models right now are throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. We have no idea.

It doesn't make sense and nobody knows, possibly never will know, but the further and clearer we can see the past the more and more data we gather that supports this model.

Is it possible the universe just expanded and compressed itself over and over for eternity?

entropy becomes a problem

I've been trying to understand time so I have a pretty basic question, when the big bang happened entropy was very low when spacetime happened, does this mean the space farthest away from the big bang is incredibly much "older" than the center?