What do you write with?

What do you write with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2WsOKBuAn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I eat nothing but fruit for two weeks and collect the diarrhea in a bucket and write with my fingers.

The blood of virgins.

PaperMate master race

you think I could market menstrual blood pens to feminists?

I have a nice rollerball.

my period blood desu

youtube.com/watch?v=o2WsOKBuAn4

ur mom's penis lol

A twsbi eco and Pilot cavalier

My fucking computer you hipster fags

I piss my novels into freshly fallen snow.

Thinkpad masterrace

this, get the .05, anything finer scratches, anything larger smears.

I load thermonuclear bombs with tiny carbon fiber letters, then detonate them in antarctica, and photograph the results.

Truly, this is the worst board

It looks something like this.

This
Also this

>muh true black ink.
Get outta here. Everyone knows you eat charcoal, collect the black vomit, then mix it with the ashs of the neighorhood cat you just burned to get that smooth and warm grey black. Then you write with a pine needle cause nature is awesome, dipshit.

how would you stabilise it?

a blue black uni jetstream 0.7
or a keyboard.

left

but you can't bring your computer everywhere right? i mean you can, of course, but a small notebook easier to write things and faster. sometimes you forgot what you gonna write while opening your computer.
(sfmbe)

>but you can't bring your computer everywhere right?
Wrong

Not that guy but it would be easy enough to link your phone's/tablet's notes to a Dropbox or pastebin for later editing and addition to your main file.

A keyboard because manual writing sucks.

Sorry guys.

I use a Lamy Safari with blue ink and a Pentel Graphgear to write in my journal or take notes.
If I'm actually writing I just use a laptop.

a typing machine

This, they last long enough for the paint to end

tfw i own exactly the same two pieces as my gear. Good review-reading my man.

I also use a Lamy Safari with Parker blue. And a B pencil usually Staedtler because it has always been popular.

Fuck germany btw

Lipstick.

i prefer pencils

Same

underrated

my dick

lamy safari.

How is it ? I plan to purchase one of these maybe by next month

outta my way

its really good for the price. I got the fine nib and it works great for me. smooth and flowing. My hand doesn't hurt after writing 5+ pages of writing like a rollerball does....which is why i bought it

Get the fine or extra fine nib

get fucked

Computer fags everywhere.
Makes me sick. Using a computer is so clunky and it's just such a sign of neckbeard PC addiction. If you don't use a notebook and sheets of paper and a good pen you really shouldn't be here.

3/10

any up for posting their physical writing samples? i like seeing traditional writing tools in action.

>tfw actually cut quills from time to time

where my space pen comrades at?

Pilot

you have neat handwriting, does the ink bleed through the paper?

i remember accidentally tearing a hole in my paper while using a pilot v5 because the ink bled through.

I'm not rich enough to spring for the vision elite

Me, I try to support Made-in-America companies when I can (and when they deserve it)

Microsoft Word on a Thinkpad T60 that runs XP.

>doing math with ink

Pilot G2 0.5 for pens and a Pentel Graph Gear 1000 0.5 for pencil.

I'm boycotting American, Israeli and Maltese products

I've posted b4

ohh lamy in action? nice! i has some trouble following your writing admittedly haha. which ink is this?

ITT: numales

It's a fucking balancing act. I would probably prefer an 06.

>not living life on the edge

It does, but you don't notice the bleeding unless you look closely. I find it actually helps reading.
I'm taking math notes with Ink.

My collection of mechanical pencils.

I like the .038 special. The scratchiness s very minimal if a light touch is used.

finally not some normie trash

Do you laddies feel like you get something extra from handwriting on paper?

Only poetry

great pen, writes smoothly, cheap

>mfw got the extra fine nib for my lamy safari

Escape from the screens that permeate every facet of contemporary life

I'd rather hang myself than write a novel on a fucking phone

>can do math but doesn't have joined up handwriting

What did he mean by this?

I got my African slave naked, her ass up on my table and I dip my saliva lubricated finger in her bumhole to get my ink. Sometimes it's too dry and I have to dip it my water bottle to make it more runny.

>all these over .5mm tips

whatever the fuck I got in a hotel or managed to steal.

what color you fools use?
>purple master race

I got banned from the local printshop so I have to collect my shit, dry it out in the sun, and then use my body as paper.

For notes and stuff I just use a regular ink pen, like the type you'd get at the bank.

For regular writing I use a computer.

I envy you with all my cock.

What kind of writing we talking about?

Filling out forms and shit at work? White Bic stick click ball point pen in black ink.

Writing at home for leisure? Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen in Spencerian Script (classy looking, fast, and super easy on the hand for a long writing session).

Really, ball points are the reason cursive is hardly used anymore. They don't lend themselves well to the light pressured flow to get good cursive writing done well. Roller balls are better, but still not as good as fountain pens.

Sad thing is, the number of people in my area that can't read cursive if they are under the age of about 24 is pretty bonkers.

Black or blue. Mainly black because I write on white paper and it stands out the best for easy reading.

When I write on different colored paper I use the ink that stands out the best.

I wrote my name in jism on your mother's cervix.

any smooth writing pen, no inky. i got some military kinda pens that work great.

>not writing with omnipresence