This guy is 196 cm tall

This guy is 196 cm tall.
How tall is her?(with heels)

Bump

About 172cm

The word you are looking for is "she".

I think he is looking for a number multiplied by some reference of length.

Make sure the high heels are accounted for.

Also, why do women go through so much trouble to fake their physical attributes?

Well makeup (face and body) makes sense to preserve features they once or didn't have.

Hair extensions/ weaves is usually to emulate or augment beauty in terms of hair.

Clothing obviously is meant to ornate a person/attract attention and hide certain appearances.

High heels...well, off hand I'm not quite sure actually. On average men prefer women shorter in height to them and high heels have at times damaged women's feet. So I can't explain it other than for status/ fashion sake.

As a person who's 193 I'd say she is on average 5'9-5'10. Not taller than 5'10 (seeing how her face doesn't even reach the half of his face)

because their looks are their entire worth?

Because that's what people value in a woman. Also I hear it gives them confidence.

5'8 +/- 1 inch

I'll take a look at your problem tomorrow. If my intuition is correct, this is actually very easy to solve

nvm, you need to tell me how far away the camera is. Otherwise I can only give you bounds

Ziveo Hajduk!

>full kit wanker

Im thinking a good C cup

>her
>she

Well yeah, if I put an evian bottle in my underwear I'm sure I'd feel pretty confident too.

This is a joke right

I did the math assuming the photo was taken 4 meters away. I got 158 cm

nah, too short, REALLY TOOO SHORT.
whats the math btw.
she looks pretty tall with those heels. in the 179+ range. if those heels are 3 inches then she is 170 cm.
>women shorter then 165cm
no thanks, Think of the children.