You will never work on a ship

>you will never work on a ship

>you will never live by a lake in a tiny cabin on a small parcel of land that your friend owns

>you will never sniff an Asian girl's asshole

Do you mean to work on a ship, or to work on a ship?

>ywn be part of a secret anti-government plot

honestly it's not that hard to get and if you're genuinely interested i can kinda give you a break down of how i got it going for me

quick rundown pls

>you will never help Che destroy capitalism

>you will never be a student of esoteric literature at Miskatonic University.

I did. Even licked it. Feels good man.

other than drumming up the cash the hardest thing about all of it is getting around the laws and bylaws which are specific to the area you purchase land in

one way to get around that is to use farm land or someone else's property because the laws are much much looser but yeah anyways here we go

so what i didn't do which you absolutely should is put your shit on wheels because then it isn't classified as a house. like i said a lot of it depends on your local laws some of which are very silly and arbitrary, usually the farther out you go the more wiggle room you'll have.

so i’m pulling this from memory, forgive any errors the site that i found it on originally is long dead otherwise i’d just send it straight to you

go down to your county courthouse and buy a plat book. it’ll give you a breakdown of who owns what land. after that get yourself a bunch of maps and the county assessor’s office. with that you’ll find the names attached to all the out-of-area addresses. basically you’re going to use all of this information to build an address list so you can send out a shit ton of letters.

you can get land very very very cheaply like this. i mean, it’s still land, and it’s waterside so that’ll be pricy but yeah very affordable especially if they’re willing to part with only some of their land. offering straight cash helps as well.

anyways building a house isn't actually that hard it's more or less legos plus a lot of added danger. definitely take a course at your community college if that's, like, a thing. a lot of the expenses in this stuff is paying for someone to build the house for you but you could realistically build a pretty solid A-Frame for relatively cheap. You could also do what I did which is build your shit out of literal dirt but it's pretty labor intensive albeit cheaper and much more reliable.

but yeah that's a very very very rough sketch of how to go about it. i'm happy to field whatever questions you might have

>ywn be a dashing young cavalry officer from a wealthy family who writes poetry in his quarters at night, simply enjoying the life riding around your country, having dinner and dancing with wealthy ladies and not having a care in the world until you're thrust into the middle of a pointless global conflict and die in a futile attempt to seize a couple more yards of ruined land by generals who don't realize the world has changed faster than they noticed, and all that's left of you in this ruined earth is a faded cross in a field in France, a girl who cried her eyes out, a boy you never met, and your poetry

>mfw commies near me

I'm in the Navy
Nav officer

SCIENTOLOGY

I'm pretty much planning on doing something similar. I should be semi-retired by the time I'm 35ish.

>so what i didn't do which you absolutely should is put your shit on wheels because then it isn't classified as a house.
The one problem I have with your post is that you are an American assuming you are talking to an American. The country where I live doesn't give a fuck if it's on wheels. What is defined as house in this country is anything, permanent or not, moveable or not, that you live in as the primary residence on a property. If you live in a bus parked on an empty lot, or a tent, or a caravan, it counts as a house and has the same council regulations in regards to it.

>so what i didn't do which you absolutely should is put your shit on wheels because then it isn't classified as a house.
I'm not that familiar with American law but I'm pretty sure for it to count as a caravan/whatever and not a house it has to fit very small dimensions and can be towed by a vehicle without any modification. If you choose to build it on wheels you are stuck with a certain shape and size for your home. You also can't hook it up to water/electricity if to move your home would require any amount of work to disconnect those services. But maybe it goes from state by state. I don't know.

honestly i pretty much assumed that you weren't but what the fuck like i'm supposed to know everywhere's obscure property laws fuck that

anyways i made my stuff using earthbags. maybe you'd have some luck with that? either that or cob

>you will never be a handsome young man who hands out with his attractive friends at the coffee shop discussing art, film, and literature

Actually you were talking to someone else. That was my first post in the thread. My plan is to get a property in a small but not too small town and subdivide it. Then I live in a yurt that is attached to a trailer as the residence and a shipping container as a storage space/workshop. Since the workshop will have no facilities (bar my own electricity from solar panels) it doesn't count as a residence. So long as I keep it within a certain size the council can't do shit about that. Then when I need to work I pack my yurt into the container and toe my caravan into a major city, live in it for a couple of months a year as I do contract trades work. Since I'm a qualified tradesman I can earn more than enough in a couple of months that I will be making more money than I spend every year.

The reason want to subdivide my property is so that when the council complains I move all my shit to the other side of my property, which is legally distinct. Rinse and repeat whenever they try to take me to court. It only takes a few hours to take down and put up a yurt.
I could do all of this for around 50ish thousand USD.

>ywn cultivate a harem of boipussi from being that rad homeless guy who shitposts in public
>ywn have your pucker prodigy immortalize you as the central starting figure of Western philosophy
>ywn tell Glaucon how much of a stupid fucking cunt he is
>mfw

I think he meant the latter.

>I will never get on that ship to leave my homeland for a new life in America

Sounds awful - shitty sleeping quarters, basically working any time you're not awake, ugly super tanker ship, bad food, bad company, literally trapped on a boat for months at a time - you'd be craving solid earth after a week

>ywn resent your daughter for killing your wife during childbirth and denying you a son

Why not? Let's go!

i worked on a ship.

to work on a ship

WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SHIPS?

>I did. Even licked it
How was it? Describe the ass

/r9k/ is going to buy a ship and colonize an island.

they're slowly disappearing

>JUNE 24th 2019
>Group of Obese Men on Ship All Die
>Cause of Fire Remains a Mystery
>Ship Was Not Sea Worthy says First Investigator
"Where did they even get this fucking thing?" says Officer Johnson

We'll colonize the underground.

I'm going to drop out of school and become a merchant marine soon

watch out for sailors
they'll give you anal

>implying I won't be top

I work on a ship. It's hard work and distracts me from reading.

>leave Swedistan for Negertown

Why even bother?

> Navy
> Marine Corps
> Merchant Marine

What about friendship OP? We can work on that.

Like when you poop is so big it get stuck