>Silverstein
>Shel
>Silver
>Stein
Why do Jews have names like this
The absurdity is almost comical

You guys are mean.

>mean

ITT: anons who are incapable of articulating anything meaningful themselves mock some low hanging fruit

Rupi Kaur is dead?

Are you mostly an absolute faggot with a little bit of not?
Or are you mostly an absolute faggot with a little bit of not?

You admission that this is "low hanging fruit" makes your statement a bit hypocritical

>(((silverstein)))

when you realize this was just a plot to instill impressionable young children with jewish nihilism

>hypocritical

I'm using it correctly.

>haha you losers, stop ridiculing things. why not make you OWN childrens book?? (even though it's garbage LOL)

That is literally you.

feeling superior to someone who wrote mediocre children's poetry is pointless. even your ridiculing it is shit tier. if there was at least some humour in it i'd get it but it's just "hur dur silverstein is a pleb".

also it being low hanging fruit doesn't make my statement hypocritical so you're not using it correctly.

bad with good habits, quiet with noisy times, sad with some happy days, neat with some sloppy ways.

that was pretty easy dumb zebra

It does. Using the word "low-hanging fruit" is subtly ridiculing it too.

>feeling superior
Threads on Veeky Forums don't inflate people's ego. We're all anonymous here.

To be honest I'm just pissed off when someone adopts this pious attitude of maturity on a website where people come to vent their horrible side.

i'd say good with bad habits, quiet with noisy times, happy with some sad days, sloppy with some neat ways

hue

>Threads on Veeky Forums don't inflate people's ego.

HAHAhAhAhAhAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Ok stop, you win.

not an argument

t. literally too stupid to understand children's poetry

>Threads on Veeky Forums don't inflate people's ego
>posts on a Milky-Wayian ego inflating board

One thing we know for sure, that Zebra is 100% a cunt

no i got it, it was about race. it literally said 'black' and 'white'

and no matter what people say about the poetry, got a sweet reaction face pic
Someone else gotta white out that lettering though

>colors must refer to race
It's an argument by analogy against character judgements, you dunce.

What's the problem here, seems like a nice little story for kids

oy vey! it's not about the race goyim, there's no difference between black and white! what are you, ignorant?

there is a theory that zebras have evolved to have stripes as it supposedly 'scrambles' the vision of flys and effectively prevents them form taking a blood meal

however another theory is that is also makes them seem like a uniform mass rather than individuals to other predators like lions

therefore you should wear black and white striped pants next time you go to a region where they have many many flies

The moral is you should always try to be perfectly balanced. Go a week without killing people (in which time you could have killed aprox 700 people), next week you ought kill 700 people, its a ying yang sort of thing, it figures plebs like them wouldnt get it

Might have also heard, lions might be colorblind, dont know about that, but the main thing I heard was the tall grasses and stuff, vertical stripes like tall grass (the spaces in between and offsetting of shadows and stuff)

>missing the point this hard
The poem doesn't discuss race at all. There's not even anything meaningful about race that could be read into it.

Good, happy, neat, etc. are all character judgements, not racial features. The zebra argues against these by pointing out that they don't have concrete definitions, and only exist in relation to their imagined opposites. Thus, character judgements don't hold up to scrutiny, and shouldn't be the lens through which we view the world.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this.

kek

not him, but you sound like someone who shits in a sock. why don't you get out more, dude?

>tfw to intelligent to use ms paint

I'm an insufferable autist who can't talk about anything besides lit crit and philosophy.

That image is pretty nice.

Diogenes was a great fellow. And he loft his barrel.

I read about him on Cioran's Precis the decomposition and then on Diogenes Laercio too. Guy was based as fuck. Love him.

>"If only I could end my hunger by rubbing my belly!"
>"I would like you to stand out of my sunlight."
>"If it was your destiny to steal, it was your destiny to be beaten with a staff."

Is there a better philosopher than Diogenes of Sinope?

why do you consider yourself to be good?

Check it out, boys:

mediafire.com/?zp2ppnxjwj28c

>make a passing Diogenes reference
>Diogenesposters take over the thread
Is Diogenesjacking Veeky Forums's new meme?

No.
It just happened.

I've seen this happen once before. Maybe we just need to force it harder.

shelsilversteinpoems.net/the-smoke-off/

I'm good with bad habits, quiet with noisy times, sad with happy days and sloppy with neat ways desu

Yeah, maybe. I'm not against it. I'll have my double irony prepared for it.

been memetic for years

Dogs are so cool, dogs are so good, its so awesome they exist, and many cool kinds

What kind of zoning permit do you think he needed for that thing? And property taxes?

Bro let me blow your mind here. In the 18th century all Jews in Germany were forced by law to adopt German surnames rather than their traditional ones. So Jews literally just picked names they liked because they sounded nice or reflected their traits, where they came from or what professions they held.
They also ended up picking names that were already traditionally German such as the name Silberstein. So you can go ahead and guess whether family Silverstein dealt with jewelry or just thought it sounded neat.

He payed with his wisdom. One time some rascal of a kid broke his tub and people beat the shit out of him and gave Diogenes a new one.