knew it was coming and still laughed really hard

I know, I know, it's tumblr

dang...bukowski btfo...

>be me
>in highschool (18 no underage b&)
>jock says i never get laid
>tell him that that can't be true
>he says that it is a fact
>tell him that truth isn't as simple as that and that for me empirical truth is embedded in a larger metaphysical framework where truth claims are evaluated on their darwinian merit
>tell him that if it were the case that i never get laid i would not reproduce and that therefore my genes would die out
>tell him that my genes dying out goes against the higher darwinian principle in which the framework of science is embedded and therefore it is ultimately wrong, since the lack of survival of my genes would necessarily go against moral truth
>he says that's a bunch of bullshit and things are either true or false
>pause for about thirty seconds, consider the implications of his views, fight back a tear
>tell him that his rational empiricist perspective is highly dangerous and that that kind of thinking leads to all kinds of horrible consequences and that he should read The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn so that he can see that for himself
>he says i'm still a virgin nerd
>girls laugh

When did the Gulag Archipelago become a meme on here and why?

probably recently like Peterson because he became a meme and he recommends it

Veeky Forums cringe thread

how can he ever recover

>my aunt's Facebook wall humor

I know it well

Can someone solve this for me?

made me kek

i took a limousine 2 work today

I am not as noble as hitler was when he was young. I do not have the same greatness of heart that he did.

All that keeps me from committing more horrible crimes is my own weakness and smallness.

I'm fucking crying

Best BTFO bukowski was when Raymond Carver wrote a poem mocking his style after he met him and he was an absolute pig to everyone including Ray's wife.

What? How is this funny?

What is this from? Quite a hhumanizing view of the man.

burn burkovski, burn

In the old days you had to put money into a meter inside your house/apartment to pay for heating. The dad in the joke tricked his child into paying the gas bill by convincing him/her that it was some kind of piggy bank.

I love this board

That one in the middle with the two levers on each side is pretty neat

Kek

the young hitler i knew

Has anyone tried going on dingleball.com??

The rabbit hole goes even deeper, apparently you need a username and password to access the site.... what could this be

You guys... the website is pawsinc...

That sounds horrible and dehumanizing. Was it the same for water and electricity? Did gas companies not trust anyone to pay a bill?

How did that even work? When did they retrieve the money?

>How did that even work? When did they retrieve the money?
Are you daft? How do you think the gas gets to your house? The coins go through the same pipe the other direction to the gas factory.

In the YouTube video at the end, it shows another website.

Garfcom.biz is a site with a username and password option as well, but nothing is ever entered or shown except for four files...

The rabbit hole goes deeper.

There used to be an official(probably) odie-themed game on that site.
Guess it's just not there anymore.

But why keep the username and password???

That wasn't there before. They probably just kept the address and locked it.

Suspicious...

That's just depressing

ascended humor desu

If he pulls the lever, he proves socrates' words false and hence contradicts himself, but if he doesn't pull the lever, he proves socrates' words to be true, and also contradicts himself.

isn't it the other way around?

This has got to be fake.

>Hilda clutched at the bedsheet with lust and ecstasy and her hands.

You can't make this shit up

It's like the Pinocchio riddle, although that one has a work around if the time of the lie is not properly specified.

Okay that's gotta be bullshit. No way coins are travelling that far through a pipe.

Would be even funnier if he says you will not pull the lever

someone please post Katie's Classic Books
pls Veeky Forums

>Every single one of these describes me
Fug

The best
I was there for it

This manages to summarise 500 hours of Zizek YouTube videos without losing anything

What would Zizek think of that last comment? Someone show this to him at an event or something.

>implying it wasn't he who wrote it

Please could someone post the discernible talent story between the student and his college professor. I love that one but haven't seen it in ages.

is this lost?

>living off milk and bread

Veeky Forums material

best of Veeky Forums

kys

i love it

It's actually montenegrins who put their penises in the ground

Yes, because the stereotype is that they are lazy

Does anyone have that 4-panel comic of a stick figure deciding to read Homage to Catalonia? I think it went something like this

>first panel he decides to read HtC
>second panel he grabs the book and an arrow is pointed at the stick figure, labelled ''clueless''
>third panel he's reading it
>fourth he's heading towards la ramblas holding a rifle

Requesting the copypasta of the guy who's bragging about achieving a whole bunch of envious stuff.

Explain please

The guy is regretting '''''''doing'''''''' a "German minor". He did it while drunk, and asks for forgiveness from Allah.
Germany has let in more than a million refugees into the country, mainly from islamic middle-east, which has caused widespread sexual harassment and attacks, even towards minors, on part of the refugees.

>This girl went to my highschool

I heard she's married now

ooooooooooooooooh ok thanks man

Axioms

Fuckingaxioms

just as funny as it was in yesterdays thread
thanks

wait a second, this is the same thread
fuck me, im too dumb for Veeky Forums

The funniest contribution to this thread. Which again proves that you are a sorry bunch of sadboys

Well, I'm glad this story finally has a happy ending.

>galloping abs

i swallowed my tongue

This mostly proves that you should have stayed on 9gag, bubbale.

excellent

this is an actual book that you can buy a physical copy of

life is strange