What's she like? Do you love her?

Why not?

Yes.

married
2 daughters

What happened?

What does that mean?

no.

I had a bicycle accident when i was in my early twenties and a qt doctor touch my balls tho.

Thankfully not anymore :)

here is your chance

I'm not sure... never went past 1st base
also, I'm 25, she's 16.
It's wierd

i'm so sorry

I'd like to hear more about this
How did you meet?

Pretty simple:
I don't chase girls, they don't chase me.
Also I'm religious.

feels good desu

i never even kissed a girl, let allone have a sex... I am also afraid of going to prostitute, i called once and she had this tired and mean voice

Why don't you chase them a little bit, how else would they get to know you?

that was me bro, sorry about the voice, i was having a bad day

No.

:')

Not particularly interested in any of them but fuck it

Rolling

She was controlled by her love of being controlled.
All of these are horrible. 97 get.

What does that mean in practice? You two broke up? How did she react?

Veeky Forums isn't for rolling.

Yes.

She's the friend of a friend, didn't care for her at first. She's the one who got interested in me, asked my number, then we started texting.

Again, at first I didn't give a fuck. I think this only fueled her interest.

One night we were among this group of friends, I was staying over, we're all talking shit and laughing. At some point I decided to go for a shower since I had shit to do the next day, and declared this autistic thing to her, as a joke:
"I'm going for a shower, but will do so thinking about you".

She laughed, then followed me to my room and, to my suprise, she kissed me. Pretty violently.

We have been sporadically dating since then.
But again: never went past 1st base

Great kisser tough.
Feels fucking good.

Isn't it a bit weird? Do you two even share any interests?

>But again: never went past 1st base

have you tried?

i wouldn't date any of them honestly.

>when you're most similar to ashley
fuck, i don't want to die of a brain aneurysm

>Isn't it a bit weird?
of course it is

>Do you two even share any interests?
Somewhat: her taste in music isn't terrible, she actually started reading a book I recommended (1984), we like some of the same shows...
I dunno, it's not like she's my soulmate or anything.
I guess my pretentious air got to her. And I really liked her carefree, young and high-spirited personality.

>have you tried?
not really... feels kinda unconfortable when I consider our age difference.
Also, this has been going for only 3 weeks now

sorry too lazy to make a Veeky Forums edition
hmm let's say:

1-5 George Sand
6-10 Simone de Beauvoir
11-15 Virginia Woolf
16-20 Ayn Rand
21-25 Ursula Le Guin
26-30 Pauline Reage
31-35 Murasaki Shikibu
36-40 Yeshe Tsogyal
41-45 Mary Shelley

who else?

i just have casual sex with a growing roster of girls bc im young dumb and full of cum and live in a big city with a ton of universities so there is an excessive amount of pussy

46-50 Jane Austen
51-55 J K Rowling

anne sexton would get it

56-60 61-65 XXXbloodyrists666XXX

Rollamdo

Donna Tartt, Flannery O'Connor.

Trips gets the Brontës

66-70 Donna Tartt
71-75 Flannery O'Connor
76-80 Anais Nin

86-90 DFW

maya angelou

>going for 3 weeks
>only kissed
I think that's enough evidence to call you gay, isn't it?

yeah but her book was pretty shit

Would you fuck a 16yo with a clean conscience?

At 27? No.

Up to 20-21? Absolutely.

I did until two weeks ago. Now I don't know anymore.

I miss her, but I don't want to.

I'm 25

Well, whatever
She's pretty much the one dictating this relationship
will probably end up being the one to fuck me violently, the way this is going

Kayla is a trap

You're 25 and a 16 year old has the pants in your relationship? What does her dad think of this?

Julie please

Shame on you user, you'll never know the pleasure of having a minor dominatrix

Also, her dad lets her do whatever

I have had two serious ones in the past and finally found a mentally stable one.

There's no pleasure if she's not having sex with you.

Roll
also why is that ugly bitch in the dubs spot? she looks fucking nasty.

I really don't see why not.

Okay user, I'll rape the 16yo if that makes you feel better

"Rape". She's fucking 16 mate and she has been driving it all the way.
The only thing I'd be worried about are stat charges. I'd fuck that experienced 16 year old pussy with a clear conscience.

Not the guy you've been responding, but my advise is for you to let her go and distance yourself.

That kind of relationship never ends well, trust me.

How do you think this will end, user?

>Would you fuck a 16yo with a clean conscience?
no
>With my stinky penis?
more like it

death
like everything else desu

Then I'll make sure it was worth it

Roll

He he, not like we *need* any gfs. Right, user?

you forgot to post some feels on the left, Wojak

I don't like any of them :')

I had a wife. I had a son. They are separate stories of heartbreak and betrayal.

The son was borne out of wedlock to a bright but manipulative bitch. She had no taxable income; she got money from the state by bullshitting about medical conditions and from alimony. I was drunk when we hooked up, and i didnt wear rubbers like i should have--i was far too trusting back then. She texted me she was pregnant, and for 2 years I sent her money whilst I was stationed overseas. I took leave to see him born, give him a name, and ensure things were taken care of before I returned to post. She had begun asking for more and more money; I was a broke sailor who couldn't afford it. At the 8 month mark she was asking for $1200 a month. I only made $1900. Finally, someone suggested I make sure it was my child before I sent her another cent. Turns out it wasnt mine. Out there somewhere in Oregon is a kid who bears my name but lacks my blood.

As for the wife, it's rather recent. I had just separated from service and had been dating this girl. She was in the air force and I had loved her. We got married in a courthouse. She changed so quickly. All the sudden it was no longer the sweet woman I loved, but a wretched harpy that took delight in belittling me and starting fights. If I had left the kitchen sink wet, she would throw utensils at the floor in frustration. If I had stepped out of the shower and the towel was dirty, I'd be screamed at. If dinner was not prepared on time, she would moan incessantly. I felt like I was her slave, yet it was she who claimed to be burdened. Eventually it led to all out screaming matches, temper tantrums that left the apartment in tatters and broken items everywhere. She had told me it was my fault. The last straw was when I had tried to help her, as I had done for the past 3 months, with her work. She was frustrated and took it out on me, saying nasty things and painting herself a victim to my supposed inattentiveness. I had enough, so I packed up my things and left, living in my car over the weekend while I sought a more permanent place to stay.

Let's roll, let's roll, let's rock and roll.

No, albeit I have an engagement tomorrow with a beautiful woman. We're going to a spring to collect glass gallons of wonderful water. Potentially I'll be a hydrated entity on the hook; call me a fish.

Plz be white waifu

roll

*They are different stories of me being a dumbfuck

ftfy

Not really related to your story, but were you part of the Navy or a merchant ship? I always thought becoming a sailor would be tight. What was it like? What did you like and what did you hate?

I talked to MC'd girl once

No, but I do have a BF (tfw im so misogynistic I don't even need women for sex).

Navy. I rode around in submarines. I didn't talk much, and just preferred the isolation and sounds of the machinery.

That's a pretty rough story.

I never claimed to be wise. I'll probably make similar mistakes in the future. For now, I'm content with sharing my fuckups in the hopes it helps someone else.

Rolling for Chad.

I think it'd be tough to hit him too hard for the second story. It's not like he's going to give up on the first sign of personality change.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to get her moist

How was training? I assume you're American, but would think the conditions would be similar to Canada's.

enjoy your white waifu, cuck

this looks like it was written by someone who has never spoken to a woman

White girl still accurate. Rest are crazytown autism.

like you, for example

Not terrible, but not easy. Boot camp went by fast enough and keeping your head down is key--if you can get assigned to Ship Staff (basically janitors) then you get a free pass to disappear for hours at a time.

Training can be somewhat roufh, since it's so accelerated. You're in a classroom for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and you accrue knowledge so fast you don't have time to understand it. Memorization is key.

Afterwards, it depends. The lucky few will get white duty in an exotic place, while others might get assigned USS Never-port, spending your days guarding a ship that barely works.

I wouldn't know what else to tell you without knowing what you're looking for out of it.

Yes, she's French

Yes, overrated though.

does she baguette your ass?

nope. looking for a cute Veeky Forums girl to take my virginity in a domineering fashion while we listen to the stooges, any takers?

not committed to the submissive lifestyle, mind you. just think it would make a fitting ritual for my first time, you know?

italian gf is pretty accurate
t. italian

HOLD UP

I baguette hers

klara pls

Italians only do missionary?

youtube.com/watch?v=vXeEFCjHpX8

The guy of this video is how I imagine every one who posted in this thread

true
t. italian who has never talked to a girl

Yes, she is a Turk