But whats the sped of dark?

but whats the sped of dark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTvcpdfGUtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=JTvcpdfGUtQ

Here is your answer, brainlet.

why does your head have the shape of a cylinder?

HEY

V S A U C E

What's the speed of dank?

Infinite.

>but whats the sneed of dark?

M
I
C
H
A
E
L

HERE
EHER
REHE
EREH

>nyctophobia is the fear of the dark

>shadows can move faster than light
are we sure thats correct?
mightn't there be some special relativity contraction stuff going on?

Information can't travel faster than light so i don't think it's a relevant question.

lol watched the video seems like i'm right

>are we sure thats correct?

yes.

darkness isn't a physical thing and therefore cannot move

t. brainlet science cultist

(Formerly Chuck's of dark)

If shadows can move faster than light shouldn’t it be possible to transmit information faster than light using shadows and violate causality? I find that hard to believe. Its more probable that dark can only travel at the speed at which light can leave it. Also known as c. Fuck whatever that brainlet Michael says.

Consider a pair of very long sticks (light years long). one is angled a few degrees off with respect to the other. Now imagine one of the sticks moving only in the direction perpendicular to the length of the other stick such that the shortest distance between the two sticks remains constant. An observer looking at the sticks from the direction that is perpendicular to the stationary stick and also perpendicular to the direction of motion of the other stick would see their intersection as moving faster than the speed of light given enough speed (even if less than c). Therefore it should not come as a surprise that "dark" (just the absence of light) could "travel" instantaneously. More accurately, the motion of darkness is just an illusion in the same way that the motion of an arbitrary point (e.g. the point we defined as the intersection of the sticks) is an illusion.

No. The whole point of the Vsauce video is that to the observer on Earth, the shadows on the moon appear to be moving faster than light. But to an observer on the Moon, the shadow would move no faster than the speed of light.

That would mean a great difference in the rate of passage of time between the earth observer and the moon observer. Which, while there is some difference, its minute and not enough to account for the difference in speed of shadows.

Illusion or not are you saying its possible to transmit information faster than light? If the movement of darkness can be detected by a distant observer, illusion or not, you can use it to violate causality.

Speed of dark = speed - speed of light

You fucking moran

1/c

b̧͎̯̹̥͈̟͖̌̋ͩ́ͣ̓̍̂͊̄̔͆ͭ̀̚̚͜ų̨̺̦̗̤͖͉̟̱͖̜̰̳̳̬̭͔͉̠̏ͬ̃̑ͪ̍ͨ̋ͭ͗̉ͭͧͅt̨͇̳̣͙̓ͨ̔͆ͦ̋͐͐͗̇̊̄͐̾͂̂̚̕͝ͅ ̵̛̭̠͇͈̜̝͕̫͚͔̜̓̌͐̏͌̈͑̿ͫ́̚̕͢w̶̤͙̠͕̠͙͉͕̳̙̞̣̮ͭ͌͑̏ͫ̈ͨ̓͛̋ͪͪ̍͑ͣ͒͠h̝͈͈̯̣̗̠̞͂͑͗͛͒́ͩ̾̄̂̋͐̆̾ͨ̓̆ͩ̀̕͢a̸͔̣̰̮͙̪͚̠͚̜͙̤ͭ̈́͛͂̒ͧ̽͆ͣ̽ͧ̓̚͘t̴̵̛̳̫̤͙̩̭̩̞̽̑̍̐̇̌̈́̑͗̑͜͜s̢̝͇̣̳͈̘̺̙̞͚̞̹͓̳ͯͨ͊ͩ̄̍̽̋ͪ͋̍̐̀̀̚̚ ̨̱͙̟͕͖̙̥̬̌́̆͆ͧͬ͠͡t̵̠̖̩̟͍̘̘̬͓͇͍̦͂̊ͬ̉̊̈̔̎́́h̛̟̼̝̪̰͙̺̘̠͂͛ͦͨͧ͑ͮ͟͞͠ȩ̸̴͙̙̖̪͖̺̼̣̙̞̄͆̽ͣ͌̉̾̇ͮ́͜ͅͅ ̛̮̙̣͖͕̥̙̮̻̖̰̯͚̜̮̤͕͑̑͑̄̾̍̄̉̄̉ͫ̇̓͆ͪ̿͢s̻̪̦̻̝̦͉̦͍̭̬̮̺̣͓̹͍ͧͬͤ̆̉̓́͑͐͊ͫ̔͑ͣ̀̀͞p̸̧̺̥̹͕͔͖̹͓̟͊̔ͣ͌̕͜e̢̢̖̺̹̺̤̪̗͔͙͓̩̩͓̥̞̞̘̱͖ͩ̄͌͊͆̔̾ͪ̚͜͡ḓ̵̦̭͚̽̑͂̈́̄̿̄̾̚͘ ̵̨̛̫̹̺̘͖̟̫̤͍͎̦͔͙̓ͭ̆̔̈̈͆͟͡o̵̦̼̜̻̹͔̹̹͉͎̩͖̙̫̞͊͐ͯ͆́̈́͋̈͆̂̌f̵̬̜̳̖͕̩̮̗̝̝̌̎ͦ͆̂͌̓ͨ̏̒͆̉́͗ ̶͓͕̦̝̤̞͖̭͎̼̜̈́̇ͣͬ́ͫͅd̡̩̘͇͚̰̳͛́̐̽̈́͛͐ͯ̃͛̄ͭ́̿ͧ̎̐̀ͪ́̀͜a̛̫̟͇͕̜̱̪̬̣̍͆́͋͌͟r̨̬̗̻͔͇͇̱ͦ̆̒̉͂̑ͯ͗ͬ̾̃̓̽̍͊̂͡k̵̳͚̮̟̘̤̳̮̰̖̈́ͩ̓͋͐ͭ̀ͯ̊̆̃͒ͭͨ̋ͭ͘͠?͕̥̱̟͚̮̹̙̹ͪ͗̄̑ͩ̊̀̑͋̽͋ͫ͛ͧ́̚͜͝͠

>but did you know that black people are dark?

Dark is the absence of light. It has no separate existence and so asking its speed is a logical error. It's like dividing by zero.

what did google mean by this

Google is racist we all know this

that's it
I'm becoming a shadowtist

get fucked, /tv/. You are the worst board.

I asked this question in middle school physics and was made fun of.

The speed of darkness is faster than the speed of light. This is because no matter how fast light travels, the darkness will already have beaten it there.