An economics major is US president

>an economics major is US president
PURE MATH FAGS BTFO'D
FINANCE MAJORS BTFO'D
BUSINESS MAJORS BTFO'D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ean30zXpuE#t=2m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He also went to an Ivy League and had wealthy parents. Your average economics major isn't going to go very far.

desu

Yeah cause politicians don't like to listen to most economists

>My father gave me a small loan of six gorillion dollars

>He would have made more money if he didn't try all his gay business ventures
>constantly mispredicting economic crashes
>starting a mortage company before the mortage crisis

youtube.com/watch?v=4ean30zXpuE#t=2m11s

ECON MAJORS BTFO'D

Except every economic policy he supports goes against everything that is taught in economics.

Like omg did you know trump, like, is like doing everything wrong, lol, i could do better.....

Nice argument, ill take that into concideration when i revote for him on 2020

>trump
>i
>ill
>concideration

yeah thats Trump alright

>on 2020

I didn't say I could do better, I said his economic policy proposals, e.g. tariffs, contradict what is taught in academic economics. I didn't even say you shouldn't vote for him.

>tax cuts on the rich
>trump says he wont benefit from it
W U T

*Republican politicians

Oy vey!

>I didn't even say you shouldn't vote for him

That's the weird thing i have picked up about Trumpfags. They use their vote for Trump as some sort of threat.

It's such a weird and paranoid thing to say.

>Trumpfags
The leftist butt-hurt keeps going and going and going and...

What do you get out of defending a grown man over the internet?

I dont mind trump, but some of you guys are snowflakes

undergraduate economics at upenn is basically an mba

Economics >accounting >>>>>> finance >>>>>>>>>> business

>no one will ever vote for the right again because of this fuckwit
>"hah l-l-lefties b-btfo r-r-right?"

>criticize the dumb and corrupt president
>"y-you're just b-b-butthurt"

this
don't they unironically teach mbti-tier bullshit at buisiness majors? i honestly don't understand why sci doesn't shit on them the same way as they do on humanities

back then even the retarded can attend harvard if he had connections.
trump didnt win because of his understanding on economics he won because people decided to put the dumbest, ugliest thing you can imagine as president and see what happens.

85% of republicans support trump right now. muh-party brainlets

people who voted for him were serious?
I thought they got bored with career politicians and just want to know what'll happen if they vote someone so backwards, so anti-progress, so inarticulate, a literal shyster that just want your money in power?
Americans can't be that stupid cmon now.

>undergrad in economics

Just enough certification to be arrogant enough to think they know their field. But not enough certification to intrinsically prove they understand their field.

It's fucking nothing.

Bannon on the other hand is something else, navy experience and two master degrees. I don't like the guy but I will at least respect the effort he made.

i hear the trend now is actually going to business school as an undergrad with the primary objective being networking and making connections to use when you graduate

You can have a similar loan or close to from a bank, why aren't you billionaire yet?

TFW hes about to propose tax cuts that most economists agree is an awful decision.

Devastating argument Mohamud, wanna bring it to the White House?

The governor of Puerto Rico has a degree from MIT and a PhD in biomedical engineering from Michigan. Those are some serious credentials.

>engineering
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Americans can't be that stupid cmon now.
some of them voted for him because, as you said, lets see what happens if we vote for a tard. so yes americans can be that stupid. hell, harambe got like 14,000 votes

>pure math fags still haven't defended themselves
Like I said, btfo'd

>implying there's any reason to defend ourselves here

Haha, no I fucking can't.