Why don't you work out, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you work out, Veeky Forums?

i do though

still can't lift anything too heavy per doctor's orders. i walk and do cardio though.

qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnyjmikolp

I have an odd body type, I'm a skinny fuck.
I've never been able to gain weight or definition.

Complete noodle-mode, 6'1 125 pounds.

Stop assuming shit, start making relevant threads about literature and maybe I won't beat you up.

I prefer a mental sweat

Gym joining fees are a scam

Why in the fuck would you go to a gym when you can just buy weights and a stationary bike? That's literally all you need. Never understood the gym meme, maybe people want to work out socially, idk

I do from time to time on rare occasions. I used to be cut like Mieville there but I've just mostly lazy in my life and now I'm fat but still a cut as fuck. But you can't see it with about 50lbs of fat on top of that so just FML. I need to stop being so lazy. Thanks OP

hes pretty chubby desu, dude needs to cut a bit

i do... at the library......

I'm German btw so my english isnt perfect all the time

I run for an hour (roughly 8.5km) four days every week you plebiscite

They have more shit, mate. Work more areas

I get paid to lift.
I'm not Military.

Joke's on you I'm in the sub-100 lb auschwitz club

gyms are intimidating and expensive

>yeah brah all you need is some weights

And a garage. And a power rack. And 45 lb power bar. And a set of iron plates. And a wooden platform.

That'll only set you back a few grand. Add in another 500 for a bench that won't collapse and you're looking at a semester of college.

Just find a good gym, preferably somewhere cheap and uncrowded. I find muscle gyms are more accepting and aesthetic than mass-consumption ones.

Or you could forego squats, deadliest and bench and stay skinny forever. Your call.

You must live in an apartment. I've got a den bro. I guess I just take it for granted.

Or you can do bodyweight, which is hardly as eficient as lifting, but you can get moderately fit only on that if you commit to it.

Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums is the goat combination.There is nothing more serene than kicking back with a novel in a cozy spot after a heavy lifting session. I absorb books much better in that state. I want stoic-mode, intellectually and physically. I just have to learn how to get the fuck off this website first.

If you knew how much of a hassle a gym membership is you'd jump at the chance to get your own weight set. And sure you could spend a grand on a brand new weight set or you could pay half that price or less if you just look on Ebay or Craigslist or something.

6' 5" and 140 lbs. here :/

and I'm 18. started smoking weed at 14, and cigarettes at 16 and I think that fucked up my digestive system and shit. I hate eating.

>weed and nicotine made me hate eating
>meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums

Nope, it's just you user. Your problem is the exact opposite of a fat person that loves eating. They can't get ripped because they take in too many calories and don't use them. How do you expect to put on muscle if you aren't going to take in the protein? You think this shit is magic?

What are this guy's books like? I get a Lovecraft vibe from him.

Are you bodybuilding competitors? Firemen? What's the practical use of being extremely fit all around. Otter mode (low bf, defined arms, slim all around, six pack) is not only the most aesthetic but the most practical as well.

>trusting some no name imitation knockoff brand to carry 250 lbs of iron

Yeah nah.

Hey don't mislead him, maybe he eats healthy and gets enough protein for his weight, and he actually lacks calories in the form of carbs and fats.
This is rarely the case so I get your point, but it can happen so you shouldn't generalize it to lack of protein being the problem.

Why would you limit yourself to look like a pretentious hipster?

A man shouldn't aim to make himself appear strong, he should actually be strong. Likewise he shouldn't tryvto appear well read, he should actually be well read.

>not having the genes for bearmode masterrace
ayy lmao-ing @ u

It is the most aesthetic (ottermode seems to be the definition of sexy for girls in fact) but not the best as you claim. You can be bigger than that and still flexible and agile enough. Or you haven't seen a gymnast in your life before?

I'm not interested in relationships, so there's no point in working out to impress anyone. I'm also not interested in doing it "for myself" because it's boring, and I don't care about being healthy. I'd rather spend my time doing something I'll actually enjoy

Ottermode isnt attractive to women over 20. They want a protector past that point.

Start lifting.

I commute to work by bicycle because owning a car is a way to be owned and abused by the system and it keeps me in wonderful shape and its fun (weather permitting)

t. fatty

I don't hope to appear any way but fit and healthy. Overt strength is not useful to me in any way. Otter mode looks best in clothes as well, bulging muscles are a meme.

>working out for women
C'mon son

H2ottermode?

Train abs and chest, almost no biceps/triceps, skip legs day, be on a perpetual cutting diet (i.e. starve yourself)

It's mostly diet and cardio. Swimming is the best cardio for ottermode. Curls, chin ups, push ups for that arm definition

And abs obviously is most important

You don't need the cardio if you manage to get on a calorie deficit through diet while getting enough protein.

Yeah but why torture yourself like that? I enjoy cardio anyway

eat good and include "moving around a lot" in your lifestyle

you dont need to lift heavy shit up and down over and over for no reason like an idiot and pay other people money for it

Veeky Forums and 420ch is the goat combo 2bh

I can suck my own dick

Nice talent. I bet you don't leave the house much other than to work, I'm sure I wouldn't. kek

My dick get sucks by a different 10/10 every day

Im white but I act black

i work out at the library

I want to but I have full time job with lots of manual labor, not only that I am kinda scared of going in the gym and looking like a retard not knowing how to do stuff plus I am a shy anti-social faggot and don't want to brush elbows with macho assholes. I don't have any room for my own equipment either.

you don't need equipment to workout, calisthenics is great, ask any prisoner

give me 56 pushups with perfect form please

>work out for 4 months
>drink and drugs for 2
>crippling depression for 6

This is my yearly rhythm.

doesn't that annoy people? like, I think the library is supposed to be a quiet place where people can read. I would think all the sweating and dropping of weights would get pretty obnoxious

they don't mind, they admire my brain veins

>runing meme
if you run this much you just strain your heart muscle so enjoy your stroke or start some real excersises

>I am kinda scared of going in the gym and looking like a retard not knowing how to do stuff

Read SS.

>self-conscious
Everybody in the gym is focused on their own workout routines. Nobody is paying attention to you, unless you are using machines for excessive amounts of time or if you are not doing something properly to the point where it's unsafe...which goes back to reading SS.

Why do you want to fuck your father Veeky Forums?

I'm not Veeky Forums but I genuinely love working out.

Makes me feel. Makes me look good. Gives me an actual reason to watch anime (easy viewing that I can flit back and forth between).

Currently just doing weights at home as I had to move and fuck paying a £30 sign-on fee.

It's okay, I relax it as well by smoking and taking amyl nitrites

>10/10
>am white but act black

Sounds like their not 10/10s you wigger.

so much this
lifting is gay
Veeky Forums is the gayest board
and being on Veeky Forums, that's saying something

not Veeky Forums

go see a different doctor, like physiotherapist or a naprapathy/chiropractor

I do, it's nice

I don't have space for any of that in my 10 m2 apartment.