Isnt it a bit unfair her mom forced her to shut down the channel? She is over 18, after all...

Isnt it a bit unfair her mom forced her to shut down the channel? She is over 18, after all, and it was clearly making her a very happy girl to have an audience of adoring fans. Was her mom just jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100014074544524164251/albums/profile/6390784109705327394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Carli pls come back ;_; I luv u in a non creepy way unlike the lit plebs plssss

Is there an archive? Asking for a friend.

bumping for archive

so it's confirmed that her mom made her close her channel?

I just asked her if it was her mom and she said "fuck you you fucking psycho let me out of here" whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Look man I loved her as much as the rest of us but there's no reason to assume this shit.
AHAHAHAHA

The mom def did. All of Veeky Forums was msg'ing the mom and talking about the daughters feet. The mom is overbearing. There is a vid that Carli is talking about her luxury bag, and the mom gives her a look of death.

>she must have done it
>she gave a dirty look (I'm sure of it!)
You remind me of my mum.

>All of Veeky Forums was msg'ing the mom and talking about the daughters feet

Fantastic way to get all the golden eggs at once.

>mfw i was the one who posted that video and implied that she was giving the death stare

lol i'm glad that my over exaggeration of the mom's look stuck

I left Veeky Forums for a while but I saw this one posted on another board. did you cunts do it again?

Yeah, although it was less spectacular this time. She just deleted all her videos. The mom had all these weird videos of grocery shopping, basically documenting her life.

Damn, I saw it about a month ago were she was just showing of all her barnes & noble leather bounds like a dolt. She was pretty cute
This mum bit sounds funny though, wish I saw that

Yes, except people were consciously trying to do it again. It's like Bloom's whole agon thing.

However, unforeseen by Veeky Forums Carli was actually pretty sensible, and just deleted the memeing shit while continuing to make videos. But the mother was motherly and (probably) got understandably worried when a bunch of internet strangers asked about her feet.

The mum did seem very strange, but I didn't really bother with her so

were there any other memes in the last 4 months?

Is there even an image collage to show from this whole tawdry business? It's like no planning or forethought went into this at all.

Cause being a youtuber is such a great career move? doing whatever for the love of subscribers? "oh god please don't ever leave my channel, i'm such an important part of your life, you bring me money waaah"

I bet you have no job

This sounds like BS.

There is of that other girl they chased off youtube

How the fuck did I miss this? Did Veeky Forums pull another "goo goos"??

woah there soldier. go look up what humor is and then come back to the internet, alright bud?

She reminds me of Mackenzie Foy.

Yes i do have a job.

Come baaaack.. we didn't mean iiit...

I meant it

>mom forced her to shut down the channel
cuck tier

There's always more fish in the sea.

these threads are fucking stupid

Why tho

I just wanted her to fall madly in love with reviewbrah tbqh

POST VIDEOS OF WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IN EACH POST, RETARDS!

Post the mom videos.

Looks fucking crazy

All the better desu.

SLICE YOUR HEAD OFF. REVIEWBRAH IS SHIT AND YOU'RE A BETA AND YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

CARLI IS A QUEEN AND DESERVES AN ACTUAL KING. NOT SOME SHRIMIP LANKE TMANLET BRAINLET MICROPENIS SHRIVELET AUTIST.

CARLI WAS THE ONE PURE GIRL ON YOUTUBE
YOU ALL FUCKED IT UP WITH YOUR DISEASED FINGERS

GO REPENT NOW.

take that back he's a true gentleman

carli and jessica clements are waifu

carli deserves the chaddiest romeo chad tyler

she deserves Tuck Everlasting

>carli will never be your sheltered gf who you could show the world to and plain how everything works outside of her bubble
FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS NOT FAIR I HATE YOU LIT

>that image

I can just imagine the look on that lady's face. fucking kek good job Veeky Forums

>someone with your /ip/ has already reported this post

c'mon mods, get your shit together.

>announcing your reports

why is this thread still here

The mods don't enforce 'no shitposting, no raids, no racism' so they sure as fuck aren't going to enforce the 'don't announce reports' rule

why are 16 y/os allowed to do this

Because of my dick

Terrible, apply yourself.

>Never Say Never Again
>We have learned nothing from history

I was in this thread
good times

tell me what you saw, user

She looks super cute. Please show me her videos.

...she's been scared away. haven't you been paying attention?

it does?? what gave him away?

No, I haven't. Tell me about her.

Only cause that nigger meme made me kek. She was an 18 year old girl from a very religious family who made a youtube channel about books. So Veeky Forums caught wind of the channel and naturally projected their sexual frustrations at her in the comments section. It was alright for the most part, some of them made good suggestions for what she should read next, but then shit hit the fan when Veeky Forums found her mom's channel. The mom is a bit of a fashionista and made some videos showing off her style, as well as the girls. So Veeky Forums started posting sexual things on that particular fashion video, and then her mom found out that they were also on the daughter's channel, so she made her delete it.

We lost a real qt girl.

Is the mother's channel still up?

post pics of her mom

no

here you go little dude.

plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100014074544524164251/albums/profile/6390784109705327394

That makes me sad. I like cute, bookish, religious girls. Fuck you guys for driving her away.

You can be our new cute bookish religious girl if you try hard enough.

I'm sorry but Reviewbrah was perfect for her. If you truly loved Carli, you would have been happy for those two. Sometimes you have to know when it's time to let somebody you love go.

That is a large enough family for me to blame them and their reproductive vanity personally when we run out of crops in 2050, spend the subsequent social collapse hunting them down, flaying and preserving their perfect teeth in a cabinet built of my hardened semen.

>running out of crops

L M A O

Please spare Carlie as a favor to a kindred user

Who is she?

Fuck you

>implying you don't eat enough for all nine of them

oh snap sick come back