Why are we here?

Why are we here?

Because we aren't there.

Why shouldn't we be here?

I don't want to be here.

Because the possibility of YOU being anywhere else is zero.

Because I cant sleep so I'm shitposting until I get tired.

>tfw in wrong timeline

Just to suffer

>POSTMODERNISM THE THREAD
Shut up you fucking pretentious teenage losers

>it's pomo to realize what a shitty entropic universe we're born into
why don't you go jerk off to neil degrasse tyson as he pontificates on the wonder and bewilderment of this shithole.

random incident of quantum mechanics.

>shithole
if you hate it so much go and fucking end yourself, you faggot faux fashionista nihlist, nice "philosophy" street cred you faggot bitch

right, because not wanting to be here is equivalent to not wanting to exist.

what's it like raising your wife's son?

why do you want to exist is everything is so shitty and meaningless then? mhhhhhm?
to shitpost on 4chins?

>what's it like raising your wife's son?
what's it like voting in a racist, bigot who's going to cause ww3?

>why do you want to exist is everything is so shitty and meaningless then?
to assravage the butt's of cucks like you by voting in racist bigots who will cause ww3.

>literal tumblr nihilist
kys already

Doesn't matter. Find a reason to stay here.

Or leave. Whatever. It's really your call.

burp... morty you see nothing in life matters... except racism and sexism are universally evil and must be fought at every opportunity... burp

kek

holy fuck, i could've put money on your being a cringey as fuck rick and morty fan
>lol multidimensions
>lol unremitting killing
>lol profanity
how would you feel if i slaughtered all of your friends (pawns), family and then tortured you into a vegetative state?
rmemeber nothing matters (lel) and thers like other dimenions you could escape to :DDDD
fucking nihlism fad is so vomit inducing in its vapidity

because if nothing existed to observe our universe then it might as well not exist. It's like if a tree falls in a forest and nobody hears it, does it make a sound? If a universe exists and nobody is inside to observe it, does it really exist?

Something has to exist as an observer for the concept of existing to have any meaning.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

oh no, not this copypasta
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The why can only be determined by you.

Maybe in the far far future, if we are lucky enough and are able to assemble a theory of everything, then there will be a common cultural "why". Sort of like our big bang, except much more detailed. But i also wonder if there are things we cannot learn about what exists other than the universe.

My attempts to philosophize about why we are here always lead me back to - I have no reason to think there is a meaningful why, but i am here, i feel the way i do, and it seems it's not for very long. It feels like a waste of time to think about something so intangible . No manual came with this life, and it seems everybody is just scrambling to simply make sense of the world around them. The best why i can come up with is "You are here because your parents parents parents...etc were able to reproduce before they died", which is quite unsatisfying.

Another good question is: Why we are STILL here? One day everything you own will become somebody elses. Add some time and the effects of everything you have affected grow increasingly insignificant. More time, and memory of you will become distorted, or tarnished, if not lost. So why are you still here? Just to be some wind up clock who does and thinks what it is told? To pursue some field of study we think is cool, live upper middle class, follow the rules, then die and fade into obscurity?
I dont understand it, but then again i dont know what else to do.

'why' itself is a question that has no place in universe. it's a man made construct to need and find purpose in life and whatever they observe. universe never needed a why and there probably isn't an answer to your why