Veeky Forums cringe thread

Give me your best cringe Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8GtgkLsYVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where did you get this? I want more but I'm scared it's parody, especially when he mentions reddit and xkcd.

no clue, must have capped it at least 3 years ago

>the famous "this person fits a stereotype so perfectly that I don't know if it's a parody" phenomena

don't try to think about it when it's the minority male in a hoodie walking behind you though

that's not cringe

>lol the conservatives claim blacks are more violent but my 2nd generation ivy league enrolled Nigerian friend is the nicest person I've ever met, stupid trump supporters are wrong again

Shuddering

The quintessential example of physical """""""""intuition"""""""""""

>she needs to join our startup
Gets me every time,kek

Is this one of those awful stock photos for genetic engineering?
If so, my soul just died.

desu i can get behind this

I-is that a r-real question?

I always just assumed common core was pemdos related

It turns out that's how I visualized difference in subtraction already

I think of it on a Cartesian coordinates plot, subtraction is always just the distance between two points negative or positive. I think it's there to remove confusion and extra thought processes of subtracting negative and positive numbers

Top zozzle.

>Filling your childs head with useless shit to inflate his and her ego is useful.
Why is she such a retarded bint?

Clearly a Rick and Morty fan.

end dump

threw in a couple funny ones to catch the reader unaware

Good thread so far, OP.

not op but thanks, haven't posted many of these images in 2+ years, or even at all

The cringe comes from the phone-posting
Kindly neck yourself

kek

what the fuck is this shit?

This isn't cringe, though. This is entertaining and insightful.

Why is it always black people that do this?

My algebra teacher in 8th grade used this.... I wanna die

And thats the waaaaaay the newwwwws goes!

youtube.com/watch?v=b8GtgkLsYVs

Isn't a BA just less specialized type of degree than a BS? Isn't there such a thing as a BA in some STEM subjects? Please, no bully. I actually don't know.

Yes actually.

Some schools only offer BA degrees in stem fields.

for example, Berkeley only offers Geology with a BA.

Pretty much your average Veeky Forums poster.

Are imaginary numbers normally covered in 8th grade?

I was ahead so not normally ig

Delete this

I kind of do math in my head this way.

this guy is retarded I got a 1700 as a 7th grader and I'm not smart. my intuition is terrible and I feel bad every god damn day.

>1700 as a 7th grader
underage b&

Same here, I find that “adding up” to easier numbers helps when doing mental subtraction

In my university, a BS is a BA with slightly different distribution requirements. To my memory, it's something like you need to take a 2-semester sequence of a natural science course with a lab outside your major. You could get a B.S. in English if you wanted.

sorry but I am not

The 2400 point score was introduced in 2005, so you're at most 25, well under the current minimum posting age.

>don't be mad. Don't be mad.

i just lost

>Got a degree in materials engineering and a job at a center for applied chemistry research
>One night went with a girl I was going out to a party
>Introduced me to one of her friends
>"Hey -guy-, this is user, he works at a lab"
>"That's awesome, I bet I could do it, messing with chemicals and equipment"
>Explain it's a about 2 weeks of research and maths for every day of actual testing
>"nah man, I'm a genius, one time I threw literal garbage to a bag of cement and made silly putty"
>"There's a lot more to materials than throwing shit together and hoping something cool comes out"
>"Whatever, let me explain to you how we can build sci-fi bullshit out of stuff that doesn't exist and why corporations hide that technology"

Also
>Random guy that wants to talk about technology and science
>"Great, I'm in"
>Manages to get a retarded point about metaphysics and quantum mechanics into the conversation
>"Fucking kill me"

The current minimum posting age is 18 sweety x

True, however December 31, 2007 is the latest date at which you should have started lurking Veeky Forums, and you should have been at least 18 at that point. Therefore the youngest any user on this site should be is 27, almost 28.

But what if I'm an unapologetic newfag?

Then you shouldn't admit it.

people who criticize common core questions always reveal themselves to be retarded

i honestly feel bad for these people, trying so hard to justify their shitty life choices

this isn't cringe. it's just a good analogy

actually cringed at this

TRIGGERED!

>what does unapologetic mean

>via 9gag

ohhhhhhhhh

I do believe it is.

desu I have several friends hitting the age where they are having kids and memeing about unrealistically intelligent they are seems to be part of the normal package.

This is Ira Remsen, an American organic chemist from the late 19th/early 20th century. Discovered saccharin and lots of other shit. Apparently famous as a teacher as well. That's just the sort of story that gets students excited in the subject.

jesus fucking christ

i'm such a math geek lol xD

this is not cringe. this is funny because it's true.

At my school (mediocre big state university) the only difference between BA and BS is the BA required a lot of arts-related gen eds while the BS required a lot of science-related gen eds. That was in addition to all the gen eds everyone had to take no matter what they were getting (a little English, a little history, a little math, a little biology and physical science, speech).

Kinda same, but for a question 32-12 I would just deduct the 2 first and then the 10, or the 10 then the 2.
Doing five steps of addition doesn't really make sense and neither does doing three steps of subtracting 100.

I can kinda understand teaching them to work this in their heads but I don't really see the point of chopping it down into so many steps when you have big round numbers you can use. If they can subtract 100 then they can subtract 300 in one go. Adding more steps just increases the likelihood they'll make a mistake.

That filename kek