en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po_(river)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Via_Aemilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po_Valley)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twentynine_Palms,_California
wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html
pastebin.com/dSZV9eUq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/María_Lorenza_Barreneche
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Argentina
google.com.au/maps/place/59°19'06.2"N 18°53'34.1"E/@59.4369476,19.0953858,9.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d59.3184!4d18.8928
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Swedish_history
google.com.au/maps/place/84°11'20.0"N 28°09'41.0"E/@66.4533297,42.590043,3z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d84.1889!4d28.1614
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. I'm going to also repost that sweet could deal with fructose/glucose/sugar shit and that the last one could be 4 because 4 = death in chinese culture and there's the valley of death

Swedish valleys didn't turn up anything to the best of my knowledge.

This was already discussed, it ties really well with the idea that 598184 is violet and F18984 is pink, so that it could be referencing the infamous "roses are red violets are blue" poem, but you need to add "silicon" to the mix and nothing seems to get out of it. Tbh, I think it's just a coincidence and that each line is independent of one another. The anagram hypothesis is the one which makes more sense right now.

also PO in Guaraní means 5

The seventeenth of the primes.
Prime numbers or prime ministers? 59

Its twin is twentynine.
Twin primes? -> 31

Po.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po_(river)

Let’s drive.
F1, Ferrari?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Via_Aemilia

Bye, Alfonsín.
Ricardo Raúl, 2009, 1989

Add seven triangular.
Triangular numbers? (0?) 1 3 6 10 15 21 28 -> (84 or 56)?

Sweet.
sugar, honey, wine, 16

It named the Valley.
death 4, silicon 14, Connection to Po? (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po_Valley)

>Po.
I wouldn't exclude Polonium (84) yet.

petaoctect too, since we're doing numbers

or the teletubby

Regarding triangular, has anyone considered triangulation? With GPS's or otherwise

Twin peaks episode 29 is about Life and Death; might pair with the death of Alfonsín and Valley of Death

Following the chemical theme, the formula for sugar is C12 H22 O11 and Glucose is C6 H12 6

There is a band named "Sweet Valley"

What can be done with the numbers?
59 31 84 18/16/F1 89/09 21/84 16 14/4

> Adding/Multiplying/Dividing all of them together
> Converting them into alphabet letters (A=1)
> Other ideas?

GPS coordinates?

Well, the last one would be 04...
ISn't there something like a Jefferson grid? Where every letter is assigned a position on a grid and replaced by that? It's simple, but I don't think it's been used yet

Idk if this can help but Po is the longest italian river, it named a valley called Valle Po, it’s sweet water and it ends in a delta

I think our best leads are Italian Chemists, Valleys, and the Periodic Table.

anyone here living in södermalm, stockholm?

Ah yeah i just read and someone already brought the po up rip

Italian 17th PM is Francesco Crispi

Did Alfonsín have any relation with Italy?

TWENTYNINE PALMS (NO SPACE) OS A PLACE IN SAN BERNARDONO COUNTY, CA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twentynine_Palms,_California

It's also known as the City of Mutals

Murals

what about the pink and blue party hat image

Glucose is bread, silicon is boobs?

mfw been across five threads for this damn website.

41 is gay, and we're all noobs

/thread

do you have a face?

The company who made this is based in Stockholm. Coordinates around 59.33258 18.0649. Look familiar? I'm guessing these are coordinates for some place in Stockholm.. perhaps they want us on a real life hunt at some coordinates, where google street view, eniro and other service's can't take us?

59 - prime no 17
XX - 31 (identical twin), 29 (twin prime), 30/33 (twins follow eachother, right?)
84 - polonium (or group no 14)
-----
18 - driving age in sweden
XX - alfonsin sat six (6/06) years in office, died in 2009, left office 1989 - or age 82
28 - seventh triagonal number (or 84 if added - not stockholm) or 64 if centered triangular number - added = 10, or 2 for binary conversion.

XX - sweet 16? sweet number 9? lead (82)? beryllium (4?)? Or capital letter S = 19th letter. See next line
XX - silicon 14? there's also a place named Dalen in stockholm, with capital D. And a place called Mälaren valley. or valley of death, 4 - chinese for death? 14 chinese "must die".

interesting locations:
59.3114,18.0910 - vitabergparken - a mountain of quartz..or Quartzite. it also houses pionen, where the isp bahnhof is located (wikileaks etc). there's also a church on the site. there used to be a windmill for grinding flour, named bengt bagares qvarn. the family was killed during witch hunts in 1670ies.
the park is located in södermalm district of sthlm, which is also the area where veloxia have their office.

something funny i found while trying different numbers - 59.3214,16.28984 - looks like a penis in the field, for all you jerks.

perhaps go look for a hint in a tree, a padlock with the cipher 1614 or something? :D

perhaps the numbers should be written out since the question has all numbers written out

I'm a little skeptical this online ARG would all of a sudden switch to real world hunt

well, they know the hive mind is onto the answer, so why not? :D

.po is a file name extension, in GNU

Now I think this game is never gonna be completed. Are any swedes willing to follow this lead?

valley of kings possibly, the tombs there named it

Can the creators clarify if the puzzle involve real world hunt?

I think it's too far fetched.
We should focus on what we already have and what we can do with it.

Yeah, I'd say we stick to the elements proposal, and keep checking for combinations with:

59-31-84-18-89-28-16-14

Pr-Ga-Po-Ar-Ac-Ni-S-Sl

AAACGILNOPPRRS

How about this as a method:

Numbers small than 26, map to a letter between A and Z. Numbers greater than 26, split into two digits and map to letters between A and Z. Rearrange anagram.

I tried:

59 - 5 9 - e i
31 - 3 1 - c a
84 - 8 4 - h d
18 - 18 - r
89 - 89 - h i
28 - 2 8 - b h
16 - 16 - p
14 - 14 - n

eicahdrhibhpn
but none of the anagrams from wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html made sense

had herb chip in

What about subtracting 26 from all numbers larger than 26 until you get a number under 26?
59 > 33 > 7 > G

GEFRKBPN

Don’t think this is very useful either

Too many consonants, I don't anything will come out of it.

for those who are interested, here's the past answers and their explanations from the old threads. I have my suspicions over the explanation for 29 - descartes; the person who solved it wasn't very clear

pastebin.com/dSZV9eUq

if 28 was 84 then that's:

had herd chip in

herd = Veeky Forums? but seems maybe farfetched

this fucking game is shit. needs a format or something standardized like how jeopardy does

this game is like life

I don't get it

Alfonsin died in a car, right? Since he didn't buckle?
Could that have anything to do with "Let's Drive"?

Wait, wrong Alfonso.

Good to see Veeky Forums doing something useful for once.

creator please

Why assume "Bye, Alfonsin" refers to the date? It could be Buenos Aires, Argentina itself, or maybe a family member.

Maybe en.wikipedia.org/wiki/María_Lorenza_Barreneche

This has seriously slowed down... People gone? Or just thinking?

The answer to this question must cause the immediate death of whoever finds it.

Of the 10 groups of elements 7 are represented.
this leaves
Alkali Metals
Alkaline Earth
and
Noble Gas
unspoken for.....

possibly meaningful that they are spread among the groups?
except for Si, Po - Semimetals

Can someone verify this for me?
Raúl Alfosin the president of argentina is not mentioned once in the wiki page of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Argentina
Was he actually newsworthy to warrant a swedish person to know about him?

He's directly mentioned in the clue. He's obviously notable

what'd really be ass is if he was using the numbers from the elements (which i think is generally accepted as probably the best theory atm) to reference his own stupid game

I shouldn't have said notable. I mean he obviously either knows of him, or googled something that lead to him when making the clues

29: You have to substitute every 1 with a 0 and the other way around. Then just do a Ascii conversion and done.

Bump
The thread is dying

Bump
C'mon Veeky Forums, don't let him beat ya.

How long would it take a computer to just try every combination of letters and numbers for this one?

Alfonsin is either a red herring or the one thing that ties this all together.

Maybe look at the Death Valley angle? Or see where Po (the element) is mined?

We figured out Ted Bundy, we can figure out this.

>> 9206307 depends on how long it is & what kind of characters are involved, but it shouldn't take TOO long. Give it the basic alphabet, 0-9, and accented letters, and that should be it. We haven't had punctuation in any of the others, and we don't have to deal with hangoul or any finiky language.

>Alfonsin is either a red herring or the one thing that ties this all together.
The whole hint is a red herring and the answer
a. Doesn’t exist
b. Is a completely random word or phrase
Or c. Needs to be found with a secret message in all the previous hints

_# That's probably the case, but I can't help but hope.
It also kinda feels like we just gave up. I mean, we figured out frequencies and the coordinates to Vatican City, but after a couple hours of number/letter flipping, the brainstorming stopped.

I'm not going to pretend to be clever enough to figure it out, but I'm throwing out stupid conjecture because at least then there's something.

d. is 5 levels deep and the permutations involve unknown data so the answer might as well not exist until the fucking cunt of a creator gives a clue

Welp, let's sleep until he gives us something

the problem is, if this gets solved, then there's just another puzzle

it's a cheap shot to extend your never completed game by one turn when you lose

And given that the guy added another question just so he could say that nobody had completed it, that ain't too likely.

Night.

If we knew it was, say, a four digit number, this would be right up my alley.

Really though since it could be just about anything, I'm certain any capable brute force bot would just about DoS the server before finding anything.

So apparently they predicted shortcuts..

There is probably a clubhouse somwhere named the same way
but i dont think minor things like that are relevant

it didnt kill him.
he was simply ejected out the window.
hospitalized for 39 days
but survived
would be funny if bye alfonsin refers to him being ejected from a car

So creator, good job... everybody is fucked up. Maybe that was your goal?!

Anbody still here?

nope

go fuck yourself

but we cant let him win

but he only wins so long as you define losing as not being able solve any riddle past #40

^^ yeppppp fuck this fucking creator. until 41 the riddles were pushing the limits of how fucking retarded a riddle can be but this one is fuckign far beyond the limits of 4chans weaponized autism

Some cunt solved it...?

hahaha

So we have 16 digits. If we assume that the first 12 are coordinates. it leaves the last 4. They can be either year, or date, or hour, or any other bullshit.

It still shows the highscore as 40

>Go fuck yourself
Lol.

No cunts solved it

Well, the co-ordinates point to an island just outside of Stockholm. Considering the nationality of the creator, that can't be a coincidence, right?

google.com.au/maps/place/59°19'06.2"N 18°53'34.1"E/@59.4369476,19.0953858,9.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d59.3184!4d18.8928

After that there's just the 16 14. Maybe it's a year? Did anything interesting happen in the Baltic just outside of Stockholm in 1614?

>History of Sweden - Timeline
>1614
>City of Kristianstad founded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Swedish_history

or perhaps they're just screwing with us. but it looks like an interesting location, with the quartz mountain housing bahnhof and everything, being just a few minutes away from their office

What if the first 4 are a year and last 12 coordinates?

Maybe they're just fucking with us and the answer might not even be directly related to the riddle itself.

in 1614 there was an issue of the Martin Luther's Bible in Low German which is spoken in the North and Baltic sea areas.

In that case the co-ordinates are in the middle of the Arctic Ocean

google.com.au/maps/place/84°11'20.0"N 28°09'41.0"E/@66.4533297,42.590043,3z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d84.1889!4d28.1614

and the first 4 numbers are 59 31, which is pretty damn obtuse for anything time-based. 59 31 doesn't correspond to any reasonable date, and 5931 requires pretty obtuse and ambiguous rearrangement to turn into any sensible year: One of 1359, 1395, 1539, 1593, 1935, or 1953. As far as I can tell, nothing of historical significance happened in the Arctic on any of those specific years. A couple of events come close (a monastery in the far north of Russia, expeditions looking for the Northwest Passage, submarine exploration), but nothing in the specific years listed.

In conclusion, I think there's a stronger case for it being co-ordinates and digits than vice versa.

Back to the "roses are red" idea. Silicon valley comic con posted on facebook "roses are red, violets are blue, Steven Yuen is coming and so should you.