Riemann hypothesis

What if we proove this sheit ? What would the world look like ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1703.0073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not any different. Nearly everyone has already assumed it to be true, the proof is basically just a formality at this point.
Unless of course it turns out to be wrong, then it will be huge deal, but I highly doubt it will effect the average persons life.

Just leave it to me, user. I got this

General artificial intelligence, faster-than-light travel, anti-gravity, time travel, teleportation, all depend on the proof of the Riemann hypothesis.

The world would change unimaginably.

>Nearly everyone has already assumed it to be true, the proof is basically just a formality at this point.
You don't get the point. Fermat's last theorem is beyound being useless but the proof of it opened a new way to work with algebraic number theory.

Then the OP is a still a question with no answer, because nobody has any idea what branch of math needs to be blown open in order for RH to be provable, so we can't even guess at what kind of developments it would cause. If anybody knew we'd be seeing a flurry of progress on it.
It's unlikely but the proof could just be a clever trick with already known methods. Nobody can say.

Its true b/c assume its false: then there's at least 4 points on the critical strip with a group structure that implies pi is rational with zeta(-2). Only phenotypes will understand this.

Tnx! I was playing around with a compas and straightedge and could not figure out what the hell I just draw! Not only did I square 1 circle, trisected all angles. I could even double the cube if I wanted to. I also found out that pi is rational with zeta (-2).

I am brainlet, can you explain why those are the consequences

>ue, the proof is basically just a formality at this point.
>Unless of course it turns out to be wrong, then it will be huge deal, but I highly doubt it will effect the average persons life.

It provides the proof necessary for the Arch-Wizards to justify the Wizards to allow the Mages to give the Acolytes some higher tier spells that they would normally have to uber-buff for to get the same effect.

Simple answer: It makes math easy because you can count prime numbers as easy as base 10.

I have a feeling it's gonna be similar to the Higgs discovery in 2012. It's gonna be everywhere, on the news, Facebook, every youtube channel, TV, etc, filled with people speaking about it in a completely wrong way, people will make pseudoscientific theories about what it could mean, metaphysical implications, normies are gonna be talking about it like they understand it, and ultimately a month afterwards nobody will remember except the mathematicians

But dude, the Higgs-Broson totally gives me the mass I need to lift heavy-ass weights.

>What would the world look like ?
muslims everywhere because they invented math.

Riemann hypothesis already disproven
vixra.org/abs/1703.0073

Same as it ever was, we already know it's true even though there's no proof yet.

[math]
\Phi^0 \dots 0
[/math]
oh well

why don't we just assume it's true and keep doing math assuming it's true until we solve all maths (or reach a contradiction meaning we were wrong)

>muslims everywhere because they invented math.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm going to give an actual hint on how to prove it. Tip: The fourier transform of 1/x^a is 1/f^a for a = 1/2 only.

it's independent of ZFC

This is the answer because it is the most upsetting to people.

>What if we proove this sheit ?

Man it would be so hilarious if Veeky Forums actually did this and submitted a paper for review.

>>Veeky Forums

I did submit it for review. Did you review it yet?

wouldn't it converge as long as s>1?

s is complex