Is there a scientific reason as to why I hate seeing other humans

Aren't humans social creatures? Why do I get burts of anxiety whenever I see another human being? Do I have mental issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Aren't humans social creatures?
Yeah! they are
>Why do I get burts of anxiety whenever I see another human being?
How is that has anything to do with the argument you are trying to contribute? like you are some sort of tautology sort of logical predicate from which we have to start reasoning.
>Do I have mental issues?
probably or probably not

You have a personality disorder. Take your pick.

Yes.

Social anxiety.

Yes.

Schizoid master race

>shizoid
>avoidant
>passive aggressive

The Veeky Forums trinity

You mean HiveMind/A.I.

Didn't we get on the news recently? Weaponize this autism.

How can the government track all of Veeky Forums?

Eventually the CIA spooks watching these boards fap to a trap, and then they're one of 'ours'.

Woof.

do you have difficulty ordering hamburger?

>tfw avoidant

How do I fix it bros?

Exposure. Just go out and do it enough until you are good at it and it doesn't really bother you anymore.

you aren't normal

fuck i have tendencies from a few but i'm dominantly the worst

i've got some traits from all of those and i'm reasonably normal. what's wrong with having character?

antisocial-histrionic here
>self diagnosed just now

Schizoid+Avoidant master race reporting
>Also a bit Passive Agressive & Schizotypal.

Neo-neuro reporting in.

Yeah, it's fun posting charts like this on Veeky Forums since everybody who is even vaguely shy will identify with "Avoidant Personality Disorder," and many will identify with several others.

Fortunately, the DSM-V says you can only have one disorders of these if these personality traits cause a significant disruption to your day-to-day lives. So you're fine, and so are the other people in this thread (probably). Unless they crosspost on /r9k/.

You can prefer solitude, but the anxiety indicates mental issues, yes.

>Do I have mental issues?
Is water wet?

How long does it take to get good? Assuming I practice 2 hours of socialization every day. I really like this one girl and I want to be good enough for her. I'm fine when it comes to confidence, having interests, decent looks, I just need to improve my people skills.

Avoidant is the only thing that fits me perfectly. I don't fit into literally anything from A or B, I have just the avoidant symptoms from C.

>Unless they crosspost on /r9k/
Tfw I just returned from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8

Yes. Unironically so.

i hate you and you dont see me making a thread about it, shitdick

This chart is shit. It just describes the disorders in the most simplified and vague way possible. And people here are diagnosing them self based on it. Its like a cold reading diagnosis chart, fucking magic.

You were probably isolated during childhood and not able to develop the proper social skills needed.

>posts a "pick your own disorder" chart
>all the special snowflakes come flooding in to brag about how fucked up they are

How do you even recover from that though? Once you're an adult and can't properly socialize you're pretty much permanently fucked. Everyone just sees you as a manchild abomination and nobody gives you the chance to get back on the "social skills development" train.

Maturity is a ruse and myelination isn't the be-all end-all of neuroplasticity. You can always meditate and recover what's buried in your mind and habits. If it's possible for your focus to shift at all, it's possible for you to shift your focus.

So what really? You can live an isolated life. We have books, movies, games, the internet, lots of different hobbies.

Better to be socially retarded now, than in the past.
Sure, it's not optimal, but it's something.

And to be fair, you could probably always find some friends. You just need to know where to look.

I'm pretty sure obtaining a job and not being miserable at said job involves social fluency.

Be smart about it. Know your weakness. Try to get a job with little interaction.

Try to work around it... Be... creative...

Or, you could always hang yourself idk

It was the best image I could find that featured all of them. I would naturally expect anyone to look up the DSM/ICD symptom list if they actually wanted to self-diagnose.

CBD/Exposure Therapy nigga, it's that or a life of isolation

Is there a scientific reason why you pulled this pic directly off of a /tv/ post in the last 3 hours?

yes, good goy, you are mentlly ill, take your medication.