Well whats the answer brainlets?

Well whats the answer brainlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

umat.net.au/free-umat-sample-questions/umat-set-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

c

f

It's B.

The tetrimino is rotating clockwise. One of the black squares is progressing steadily one block at a time. The second black square progresses by changing between to specific places within the tetrimino.

Here's a graphical explanation with color-coded blocks and without rotations.

I'm sorry but if it is rotating clockwise then the second left square should be black in the third image.

Unless it goes clockwise then anti clockwise, and then clockwise again.

>I'm sorry

It's okay; I forgive you.

I could just as easily say the blue one stays in the same space and appears or disappears with each iteration. That would yield C.

Not enough info

Whatever you want it to be.

Its this but I think it makes more sense to say the second square progresses two at a time and loops round.

C

C

E

C retards BTFO

Lots of different answers so I looked up the actual answer. Its B.

>umat.net.au/free-umat-sample-questions/umat-set-3/
>The shape rotates 45° each time, therefore A is incorrect. The black square on the top in the first frame moves along to the adjacent square each turn, eliminating E. The other black square moves along two squares in one turn. Hence, B is the correct answer.

>Trusting brainlets who can't distinguish between 45° and 90° rotation
Yeah, nah

B, why is everyone saying C? It makes no sense for it to be C. It's alternating by 90 degree every time back and forth and one square moves by one and the other by two.

Because the one moving by two squares might as well disappear or reappear every step

What? No.

Yes. Considering your own diagram the blue dot could just not be there in the second frame, take it out of the fourth frame and it becomes C.

why not?

Ah, I see. Well then it can be both C or B, equally likely. Badly designed puzzle.

B is more parsimonious though as it requires only one system, moving squares.

C.

It's C. Anyone who picks B is a low IQ brainlet nigger.

Disregarding the rotations, in each step the upper black block from the first diagram moves down and right, while the lower black block moves only up. Black blocks can move only constricted by the figure, so if movement is unavailable it stays in place.
After you apply clockwise rotations you get D.

Not saying there there can't be any other pattern.

B

Yes, I got the right answer. What are these puzzles called?

C. And if you can't figure out why, you're a brainlet

Just imagine that the other square has moved outside of the visible area.

You could argue there is a second system taking place in your solution anyway, two squares occupying the same space. Why should they be able to? Only to fit your solution.

I can make A work as well. In the first and third frames the shape is vertical when there is a black square at the bottom, only the second where the black square only exists in the center is it horizontal.
By that logic when the red square progresses to the end it will keep the shape vertical.

pretty easy

>tfw you score 80 on an IQ test because you can find an unforeseen pattern for every answer

Na, the IQ test patterns are pretty specific.
You're just retarded.

No B works as well, faggot

Ok, this discussion between B and C is boring.
You know what would be interesting? If someone found a convincing pattern for E, or even A (mad scientist level)

I know you want a laugh but is that way

well, excuse me I didn't take a tetris puzzle as seriously as I should

For the following question, re-arrange the diagrams and select the option which most logically and simply fits the middle of the sequence:

the 1st one

The 2nd one. It progresses in the total number of shapes. 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6.

Obviously it is (A) you fucking brainlets. I am smart (because I watch Rick and Morty) therefore I know the answer straight away.

I gave you a convincing pattern for A already, read E is the most difficult.

it's B

hurr it's obviously not A. A is the bait answer for someone who solves it but is retarded and forgets to turn it, so we know that the answer is A's pattern in a different orientation therefore it's B. Retarded testmakers shouldn't have made it so obvious

I'll have a crack at E. For reference, lets call the the top black square in the first entry of the sequence X and the bottom one Y. The tertrimono rotates 90° clockwise each time. In the 2nd part of the sequence, Y moves 2 squares and X move 1. Now, every second turn, only Y moves and it moves one square.

I meant to add that this then repeats.

because that would be to obvious it has to be c

What if you train five neural networks with the five different completed models. Select the network with the lowest information content.
Trouble is there are many ways to encode it and some ways might not treat rotation or sliding windows correctly.

Rearrange the squares in the most logical order.

If you can't figure it out within 5 seconds, you're an idiot.

Fuck whatever happened to this meme?

>If you can't figure it out within 5 seconds, you aren't well-versed in /v/ memes
ftfy