What majors are and aren't wife material?

What majors are and aren't wife material?

The ultimate question.

none of them are wife material, women wasting their prime child-bearing years in college are automatically unmotherly

>Wife
STEM (yes, including biology but excluding psychology and sociology)
>Not wife
Everything else.

cock studies

>wife material
physics, pure maths, psychiatry

>kill-it-with-fire material
Everything Not Listed.

damn, add philosophy to wife material
I feel so bad for forgetting it

Finance, it's all about having a sugar mama

This. You need a strong independent woman who you can mooch off while working on your magnum opus.

stem / art / history

biology and chemistry are
anything else isn't

Biology and humanities only

A stem autist wife cant raise children

when is he gonna perform that head/body implant ?

Tfw haven't worked a full day in my life, and all my money for studies/living comes from my family and girlfriends paying for everything.

Idk, clocks ticking for his 2017 promise

Biology has the most normal chicks, at least in grad school. And most are pretty hot at my uni too, it's fantastic. Chem chicks seems to be way more rigid. Physics chicks are just rare. Math chicks are asian. Dont give a fuck about others as i wouldnt date outside STEM

Unironically law.
They have the hottest chicks and it pays well.

will you work part time when you finish your studies?

My dream is to work half the year as a contractor in some high paying job and then spend the other half travelling and studying science/math.

staying too many months without working ruins your learned experience and it also makes you depressed.

My plan /dream is to work 20h/week. I think it makes the perfect work/life balance, also I have many hobbies so I need that.

>What major
>>>/facebook/ major has little to do with anything. id tell you what fields are wifeu and husbando if you wernt such a bitch
get this low quality garbage off my board

kek