Novels dealing with Islamic extremism in the West

I just finished watching "A very wanted man" and am interested in contemporary novels dealing with Islamic extremism in western nations and particularly with counter measures by intelligence agencies.

Mainly looking for novels but some non fiction might be ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for counter jihadi espionage novels.

I know some of Houllbeque's novels deal with Islam in France but I'm not sure if they're relevant as I've never read them...

Mine, almost. Although its...fantasy? I always described it as "horror opera" based on space opera, but a clunkier term might be something like dark teological fantasy. Just buy it when its done

all on the CIA watch list now if you weren't before.
Good Job you all took the bait.

Soumission is one, but it doesn't exactly deal with "Islamic Extremism"

Not everyone here is american, or as we prefer to say it, retarded

neither am I. Doesn't mean the CIA doesn't know who I am and has a file on me.

And why would you ever give a shit? Boohoo X intelligence boogeyman has a "file" on "me" because they apparently have enough jurisdiction to even attempt to control the masses in america, let alone outside of it. They literally cant even kill off pedo rings inside their own country

I wish i was the secret service member collecting a file on me

like the ss would waste file space on a non-subjunctive user

I WAAAAAAAAAAAASNNNNNNNN'T BEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kek'd.

Thank you to the one person who gave me an answer.

there are two stories by Bruce Sterling you might want to check out; "In the name of Allah the Compassionate, the Digital" and "We See Things Differently".

But they are the rings

Thanks, I just downloaded "Ascendancies" which contains both shorts.

PS. I'm a big fan of cyberpunk so this is an even better rec!

Got some good performance art tho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Really solid Borgesian collection from what seems to be a secularist muslim in iraq in like 2004-6

He kinda lost me at "it's not Islamophobia". Is he basically saying "this is about free speech and has nothing to do with Islamophobia"? Also isn't "Mohamed" an incorrect spelling?