Tfw my goal in life is to get two PhD’s; one in Maths and one in Physics. Then, I will solve every Millenium Prize...

>tfw my goal in life is to get two PhD’s; one in Maths and one in Physics. Then, I will solve every Millenium Prize, as well as making new fields of Mathematics, as well as win the Fields Medal and Abel Prize. Followed by understanding and proving what Dark Gravity and Dark Energy are/is as well as finally coming up with a solution to Quantum Gravity, thus winning the Nobel Prize in Physics.

*winning the Nobel Prize for solving each of the issues in Physics I listed (Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Quantum Gravity)

How long did you spend studying today

Almost three hours.

Quadruple that and you could do it

>Studying 12 hours a day when I’m in class for almost 6

>Not studying every waking moment

This.
Just sleep less than 6 hours a night.

my phenotype doesn’t allow for me to think critically with less than 8 hours

>muh phenotype
>muh critical thinking
Just admit to laziness or wanting some personal time you soyboy

>sleeping is personal time

FRESHMAAAAAAAAN

Thats good user so you're studying for your next class now right? You do know that 3 hours of study time for every 1 hour of classtime is the general rule, right?

t. idiot freshman

most universities wont let you even get two phds. you get 1 at most and they wont let you in again unless you are a prodigy and even then, its post doc

>quadruple quads
what a post

mine is too, except I plan to decline the awards ans prizes. also nice pic related.

>spending any time in class
you're not cut out for a single phd, because is the lifestyle we live

Is it (studying) really, though? You eventually get to a point where you WANT to be doing some of those things most undergrads would consider weird, like finding an interesting paper and reading it during your 'down' time.

That is is in most cases because your investment in other things waned as you devote more time into your studies that you become what you study.

Do guys actually study the entire day? Do you not have non-science related hobbies?

>I will solve every Millenium Prize
Start by learning to spell "millennium".

I’m not going for the Nobel Prize in Literature you fruit

that's a fair point
I used to. I was on the ncaa xc team in my undergrad.

This post has no real value.

If you are truly dedicated, cut back on sleeping, I've determined that it is unnecessary . You really do not need more than 3 hours of sleep a day.
A great guy once said
Dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep

quads!

The most valuable thing in this thread is the OP picture

does that mean you only take 2 courses each semester or study 80h per week?

either but both

It sounds like you're about 18, which is good, because it gives you another two or three years to publish a revolutionary paper.

Seriously, if a mathematician doesn't solve some amazing problem before they're 25, they never will. Either you're a prodigy or you're not.

Listen chump, I have no idea what kind of siesta-embracing shithole you came from, but I don't want you in my fast-paced lab unless you're spending at least 60 hours a week living, breathing, and shitting organic chemistry. That's what it takes to compete in the cutthroat world of academia. Adapt or die, maggot.

I just want to get a degree in math or physics, make a living by writing books and articles about it and get enough free time to focus on other hobbies. How hard is that ?

seriously underrated

tetranometric sorcery!

Simply not true.

3 hours isnt enough if you want to do that. 6 hours isnt enough. 8 hours is the bare minimum you need to be studying to even consider getting a phd. to do what youre saying you need to be studying more than 12 hours a day

Studying? You study maybe for the first 6 months of a PhD. Then you spent 90% of your time writing emails, teaching, marking coursework, and grinding through all the variations of what you're doing to get something to work. Mine involved writing code and simulating stuff, and I would study like 1 hour every few days, and spend like 12 hours a day debugging, re-running simulations, etc.

Maybe in comp sci or geology, bud. But in STEM you study 12 hours daily or you don't succeed, because for every hour you aren't studying there's a younger (probably asian) prodigy (whos already more talented than you) studying

Always nice to be reassured that I made the right choice staying the fuck away from academia.

>Politics.

Good luck with that.

This.
Here's how you beat asians:
1. They're geniuses, but they're retarded. They aren't willing to deviate from a traditional strict lifestyle of studying.
2. Exploit that by going as eccentric and as efficient as possible. Remember polyphasic sleeping? Take it to the next level with hardcore amphetamines (meth). Study every waking second. Develop your mental visualization skills- see the solutions visually instead of verbally like Einstein, also study in your kycid dreaming world. Take acid if you can't understand sonething or need to come up with a creative solution. By the time the long term effects of drug use will hit you there would already be genetic engineering clinics to sort you out. Or not, either way better to burn out than fade away.
3. Much like sleep, optimize eating. Eat all your calories in 1 hour out of 24, and make sure you getting enough protein and doinv keto.
4. Asians are weak, physically. Make sure to get cardio exercise both low and high in intensity. You would naturally have higher energy and focus than them. Also, weight lift in case you need to punch them in the face when they perform better than you.
5. Consistently perform coitus with traps. It's been scientifically proven to make you smarter.
6. Do more cognition enhancing drugs. Inject pig brains into your bloodstream to gain their IQ. Go to China if you want human IQs, but use this as a last resort because you may become Asian yourself, whereas the pig brains don't really change anything.

This nigga gets it

>5555
The gods have spoken

Spoken like a true normie brainlet