Why the fuck would anyone do kin?

Is kinesiology a real science?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.fr/us/highest-paying-jobs-in-america-for-2016-2016-1/#2-surgeon-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>m-m-muh STEM
>spendst eh rest of his life in abject poverty
at least im not a priest!

>finace in not sheit tier

what a retarded list. it's not bad enough to be bait. it's not good enough to be smart. fuck off

Meh and God tier should be switched

Unironically this. Unless your goal is being unemployed/underemployed for life

>medicine
>not god-tier
kys

>geology and petroluem engineering below mechanical engineeribg

Who made this? A fucking idiot?

It's for chads that end up in sports med or physical training

god-tier in terms of pay and employability, but pretty meh in terms of how much time it requires, and also the stress of the job is very high

not to mention all of the "pre-med" cancer it produces in universities. good lord these fucks are obnoxious.

>implying medicine isn't the highest paying job 2017

businessinsider.fr/us/highest-paying-jobs-in-america-for-2016-2016-1/#2-surgeon-19

Check to see how many of those are related to medicine.
>good lord these fucks are obnoxious.
they study 24/7 while you do what?
what are you mad about?
that you couldn't do what they did?

>inb4 medicine is just remembering things lol
Surgeons, biologists, chemists aren't good because they "remember" a book idiot.

>biotech is the future!!
>dies of starvation under a bridge

it literally is.

My cousin majored in kinesiology. Now she works for the Cleveland Indians and makes around 80k. Doesn't seem too bad.

>surgeons, biologists, chemists aren't good because they "remember" a book
It takes a lot of memorization and information to get through medical school. It takes being able to use that information very cleverly to get through residency and fellowship.

>implying medicine isn't the highest paying job 2017
see my post:
>(doctors are) god-tier in terms of pay and employability
wow, a pre-med that can't read. color me shocked. also
>having to study 24/7 to get good grades
confirmed pre-med status seeking retard. and you wonder why people think pre-meds are cancerous shitstains.

this
>pre-med is only a thing in 'murica

seems like i greentexted by mistake

Here's my tier list:
>God-tier
Making enough money to live the lifestyle you want while doing a job you find enjoyable.
>Good tier
Finding happiness outside of work, or having a job you love but not making enough money to make ends meet all the time.
>meh tier
Living with a general feeling of dissatisfaction and malaise.
>Shit tier
Undergrads
>HOLY FUCK KILL YOURSELF TIER
people who make college major tier lists.

fuck off normie

yeah i wish north american universities didn't have it. pre-professional programs are a cashgrab

Nuclear Engineering is God Tier. Lol. Ya if you can get a fucking job when your done.

>applied above pure
gay cunt

kinesiology is literally just for athletes who want to be in sports medicine if they injure themselves.

where's computer science?
what's the difference between computer science and software engineering?which one should I pick if I want to be a programmer?

Architect Demi-god tier here

saying you want to be a programmer is like saying you want to be a construction worker instead of a civil engineer or an architect.

read the ACM subject classification for in depth information. it can't be explained concisely, but the gist is that computer science investigate the theory behind computation, algorithms, data structures, etc. software engineers study the practical issues in developing and maintaining big software applications.

>/v/-style ranking system
>that rage at the bottom

why won't /pol/ retards just leave? you have dozens of other boards to infest, fuck off

good god tier: statistics

What exactly is a degree in liberal arts?

*draftman bitch slave to architect here

Yes kin is, and Applied Math sux. Sry

>Is kinesiology
It's literally the major you pick if you're Chad and don't want to spend a single minute studying in your 4 year undergraduate career, just smashing staceys and becoming a personal trainer after university.

You can thank me later.
It's temporary and I need time to make it better.

Mixed degrees (i.e. Architecture + engineering) and meme degrees (business + psychology) are not included, as they are typically an aborted combination of two main subjects - if you want to rate those, draw a line and make a fucking convex combination

If you disagree you are literally against the western canon and need the gas pronto

everytime I see one of these charts I have to change my major to something at the highest tier.

>disillusioned liberal arts students

Recommend major for a 130 IQ 27 year old late to the game but willing to work his ass off studying and working from this point on.

you're an idiot for taking a shitty list and moving it around so that it's just as shitty

God Tier: Medicine, Law, Ivy League Tier PhD (Else STEM or Humanities).
Good Tier: PhD in STEM or Economics
Meh-Tier: BSc in STEM except failed Pre-meds. Accounting.
Shit-Tier: Failed Premeds. BSc in Humanities. Business, Psychology
Kill Yourself Tier: Gender Studies, Modern Art

>history
>bottom tier
feel free to kill yourself

t. history major who came to Veeky Forums because he's having a lot of trouble with his Calc 1 homework for his minor

>psychology
>very important
>well paid
>not that high stress, depending on your patients
>bottom tier
fuck you

actually work in a grocery store by day and make a video game by night, but I recognize how important history is

suicide

Hi, not kin major, but have been in classes with some who are taking orgo 1. Yes most of them are just gym bros looking to sound smart for once in their life by naming off random back muscles in their latin names.

others perform case studies on how efficient tests on people are. Its pretty much people instead of bacteria or phage dna sequence study.

>actually I'm even more of a worthless human being than you thought

kek

W-what's w-wrong with geology?

> geology
> rocks for jocks
> not a brainlet science

hey, I know my way around a computer, and I'm working towards something more
please do tell me what your lofty job is

computer science deals with a lot more abstract concepts, focusing more on algorithms, new technologies, etc.
Software engineering deals with more practical issues right now, it tends to be more boring and I would say for less ambitious people.

That being said if youre of average intelligence then either degree will do, since either one will get you a run of the mill programming job, both have their fair share of idiots, comp sci probably more in my uni. If youre exceptionally smart then go with comp sci, explore shit like compilers, how google maps works, machine learning, etc. I went with comp sci and there is a shitload of crossover with software engineering, we do discrete math and more algorithm stuff, they do more circuits, and generic engineering stuff instead, I personally like comp sci more, but either one will give you the necessary foundation to learn anything else you want in the field.

The fuck of a question is that, it depends on what you like

I will say Mathematics or Physics anyway

Spoken like a true nigger

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah