PhD in Physics here

Pic related is going to be me soon. AMA

>tfw too underqualified to even make it to the news when I eventually jump

Glad I didn't fell for the Math and Physics meme. Proud Economics and Finance grad here.

>Dr. Philip Elliott recently competed a degree at Reading University

>competed

It's very sad, a symptom of the overly pushy university culture in this country. But there's a chance he just never had any actual work experience, and being also a Dr it makes for an unbalanced resume. Qualified people expect to simply walk halfway into the hierarchy and that just doesn't happen.

Are you under significant financial burden?

Not really. I'm currently a NEET and living with my parents. Getting a job is nearly impossible because I'm overqualified for most jobs and underqualified for specialized STEM jobs that require excellent academic records and several publications in your name, which I don't have.

what have you actually applied for

When you don't even try to emigrate is it consider even trying? I am a molecular biologist and I had to leave my own country and my family in order to survive for my own since I was 17... One of my friends wasn't able to find a PhD and worked in a call center while looking for it. Took him an year but he eventually picked a fellowship and now he is cool. And I assume biology research and physics are similar in terms of how hard it is to find a job.

Hide your degree and get a trade.

Try an unpaid internship?

>unpaid internship

Only cucks do that for no money.

^this. Internships are not that bad, if you live with your parents and do a night time part time job, you will be able to find a future job

You don't even deserve to be in Veeky Forums if you don't understand that building up your CV is more important than earning money, at least long term.

Are you that astro phd that sometimes posts on /r9k/? Also what's you thesis on?

dumbass

he's right tho, people who do this have no respect for themselves and do not realize one's time isn't worthless. not everyone is cut out to be a slave of the jews, kike.

trips of truth
Also which degree is better ( for years 2020 and above) ?
General Commerce or Finance or Accounts ?

ALSO: I am from pure science field ( till grade 12)....

If you are a jew you are ok in any of these fields

christian slave morality 101
absolutely disgusting.

Not a jew tho.

seriously, its only unpaid because faggots like you are stupid enough to accept
your pushing down your and all of our incomes retard

then you are fucked anyway. Have fun living under a bridge user

*protestant work ethic

If you don't take it someone else will, someone actually willing to put in the self-sacrifice and effort. Stop being so entitled.

About Schrodinger's cat.

The first atomic decay would have poisoned it. The psi-function of the entire system would express this by having in it the living and dead cat (pardon the expression) mixed or smeared out in equal parts.

What does it mean to be "mixed or smeared out in equal parts"?

I get the concept of the cat, but can't understand this sentence, how is it mixed around the whole box?

until real men get sick of this bs and then suddenly, jews, gorillons of them.jpg

Overqualified isn't a thing in the real world.

If your degree is stopping you paying the bills drop it off your resumé

If you do you have to explain why you have a gap in your resume. Overqualified IS a thing, stop talking out of your ass.

with math you get 300k starting