Men in Black

How does Veeky Forums feel about them? Do you think that they're real and they're trying to suppress information, or is it all bullshit?

>Do you think that they're real
I don't

/x/ is all too willing to believe in crazy shit like vampire, lycans, etc. I want more knowledgeable people to weigh in.

I wear black all the time, and shut the fuck up.

>do you think a will smith movie is real
Haha no user and neither should you! *puts on shades* now just look into this light here for me...

>massive subterfuge of governments, corporations, ayy lamos and 40% of the scientific community
>working together with hive mind tier coordination
>just to sell us vaccines or whatever
Seems legit

By god...
They are growing aware.

SHUT IT DOWN

Has it ever occurred that you are simply not important enough to MIB?

T-T

>Tfw not super scientist that has to be whisked away on important missions.

>agent
>we have Intel that north korea was behind the recent kidnapping of the higgs feild
>we need you to infiltrate the their ranks and publish a paper disproving the theory once and for all
>good luck agent

I...I accidentally the whole higgs field! WHAT DO I DO!?

F***.

You are on your own agent.

I FEEL like they could dress better considering how much black money tax dollars they're probs eating up.

>Remain calm
>i just published the paper proving it was never real
>just another 6 months and the journal will be published. Then we just wait for the Pier reviews and...
>jim. Jim are you still there. Oh god JIM!

I too feel for the ayylmao police...

Instructions not clear.
Got dick stuck in a true vacuum.

:(

>alright i'm hacking into the universities servers and approving your research grant

D-did you really have to change my name to Sexysquirrelfucker69XD in the system records?

Yes agent sectsquirrelfucker

What's the logic behind being from a secret government agency and dressing like you're from a secret government agency? Wouldn't the better Men in Black wear trainers, jeans and football hoodies?

Typical big government incompetence. Anything the oppressive shadow government does the free market would do better.
We cyberpunk nao

Fuck off with your literal science fiction shit. They don't exist. However, governments/corporations engaging in such activities as: intimidation, information suppression, monitoring, manipulation, subterfuge, etc. Obviously do occur, regularly.