Erotic Veeky Forums

At least 95% of all erotic literature is horrendous. Post good authors and stories in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/a-taste-for-christmas-cake
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/140562/Rice_-_The_Claiming_Of_Sleeping_Beauty.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Onze_Mille_Verges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow what a qt

>"You know, in some states you need a license to carry this heavy weaponry." I said, grabbing my crotch.
>"Oh yeah? Well why don't you put your penis where my vagina is?" She said.
>I grab my rock hard dick and slam it into her Dr Scholl's Gel Insert soft pussy. She moans like Casper the Friendly Ghost as her wet cunt squeezes like a respectable handshake on my cock.
>"I'm gonna shoot my goo!" I tell her, ready to blow my load.
>"Do it! Pour your enriched uranium into my nuclear reactor!" She shouted like an NFL referee, minge quivering like tectonic plates on my dingaling.

I found exactly one part of this funny. Guess which.

Favorite author currently. Good story if you like role reversal and female POV. Gentle femdom vibes, but the actual sex doesn't play the most massive part, which I enjoy. The character dynamics feel genuinely human and good.

literotica.com/s/a-taste-for-christmas-cake

The respectable handshake?

Excellent guess, user.

>tfw in college my roommate would write short passages of gay erotica involving our friends just for bants
>tfw it was actually good

She looks like someone I knew in high school. Played footsie with her while we played Scrabble, but I was too autistic to go further with her or anyone; I think of her from time to time. Life sucks, though I think we can say we're glad to not be sex slaves in the 3rd world.

Good as in you could sell it, or good as in he got you to play catch?

>Life sucks, though I think we can say we're glad to not be sex slaves in the 3rd world

I wouldn't mind as long as Mistress was hot and gave me lots of cummies.

What are you looking for, OP?

>Gay stuff
-Genet
>Gay stuff plus guro
Exquisite Corpse by Bill Martin
>Teenage sex and object fetishism
Story of the Eye by Bataille
>Depravity that is less interesting
de Sade
>Sex plus the Feels
Mary Gaitskill

>Somewhat oldfashioned BDSM
Story of O
>Femdom and more
Monsiuer Venus by Rachilde
>Gay stuff plus drugs and insanity
Naked Lunch

Where does the fucking femdom come in, in Rachilde?

Femdom is the worst fetish. You can't even get it in literature.

Read Monsieur Venus, chummer. It's in there. Venus in Furs by Sader-Masoch is...less good.

>Femdom
>not best fetish

that's a paddlin

What about lesbian?

It's good, sure, but there is so little good content.

>worst fetish

As if one comes to a fetish out of rigorous intellectual devotion. "Have you read Spinoza? He makes me want to masturbate to pictures of dragons fucking cars."

I don't really know. Not really my thing. There's an anthology called "Fucking Daphne" where various writers write about them having sex with Daphne Gottleib and there's some lesbian content in there. Aside from that, Anais Nin, and Sappho, I can't help.

>flirt with qt's
>too nervous to go further
>lose their interest by being an autist
I know this feel too well, it was my superpower.

More BDSMs please.

I too know this feel user

>Fucking Daphne
Oh g'boy that sounds like a barrel full of chucks and gigs. I'm picking it up.

But I'm still disappointed in the lack of lesbian lit out there. If only Sappho's works didn't mostly burn. I have such a difficult time finding good lesbian material but gay male material is relatively easy to find. It's frustrating.

>just had gay sex dream
>remember all gay erotica I read sucks so I gotta use my imagination

OK.
Torture Garden, some of Gaitskill, Piano Teacher, some of Mishima, kind of...

Orlando, Nightwood, oranges are not the only fruit.

Thanks

Go on

I liked Venus in Furs better because at least the broad had this turning point where she was like
>Yeah, I could get into this!
and started being genuinely bossy, actually enjoying being a bossy lady.

Rachilde just comes across as one of the fat cunts I talk to on Fetlife who think they're exciting and a femme fatale because they are "Curious about: pegging (giving) feminization (giving)."

I need to be MOUTHFUCKED by viragos in petticoats. I want actual femdom literature. No cuckolding shit, no frilly forced feminization.

If you're reading this and you're a girl, I'll EAT YOUR ASS.

The Romance of Lust
Stanislas de Rhodes - The Autobiography of a Flea
Pierre Louÿs - Three Daughters of their Mother (The She-Devils)

This is the Holy Canon.

>e-reading.club/bookreader.php/140562/Rice_-_The_Claiming_Of_Sleeping_Beauty.pdf

What is the point of tying a woman up if you are not going to butcher (or at least bleed) her? Not even memeing here, what is the point of dominating a bitch if you can still see her smiling Whore face?

Daphne seems like a huge slut.

Lmao

>tfw no cruel/heartless shemale domme protagonists with Joyce-tier scat fetish

Just kill me.

The closest I've gotten to it is 'that scene' in Gravity's Rainbow.

Didn't Anne Rice become some dumb Christard who rejected this stuff?

you again?
you don't have small animals to torture or something?
kys desu

The Sexual Life of Catherine M.

Your mistress would be a 45 year old Senegal man, and your cummies would be 90 percent pure HIV flows.

In Praise of Older Women (Vizinczey)
Emmanuelle (Arsan)
House of Incest (Nin)
The Story of O (Reage)
Delta of Venus (Nin)
Little Birds (Nin)
Tropic/s of Cancer/Capricorn (Miller)
Juliette (de Sade)
Lost Girls (Moore, Gibbe)
Colette (Holmes)
Story of Eye (Bataille)

A Billion Wicked Thoughts (Ogas & Goddam)
Perv - The Sexual Deviant In All Of Us (Bering)
Bonk: The Curious Coupling Of Science And Sex (Roach)
Sexual Desire (Scruton)
My Secret Garden (Friday)
Forbidden Flowers: More Women’s Sexual Fantasies (Friday)

Th-Thanks.

Even among my most deranged fetishes, admitting I like this shit is among the most embarrassing things I could admit. I don't know why. I wouldn't even count it as a fetish.

That sounds boring as shit.

Why would I want to read that if I'm actively seeking to read erotica? I want to read about fucking, not metaphors and deep thoughts from a woman's point of view that digress from the fucking.

That being said, a female POV erotica book would interest me. But again, if I'm reading smut, I want smut.

Singular Pleasures

>Dressed in a cotton playsuit, an eleven-year-old girl is masturbating in an empty sitting room in Glasgow. She is squatting astride a rugby ball, rocking back and forth at moderate speed. On the television set in front of her, running barelegged rugby players keep smashing into one another. As she reaches a climax, she tilts the blunt tip of the ball hard against her pubis.

>you don't have small animals to torture or something?
No hurt Doggos

Planing on reading 'Tropic of Cancer'. Is it really good or only popular because it was so erotic for its time?

>A woman could ever be equal to an animal
For Shame

Burn the bitch with a crack pipe, RICK JAMES style.

I don't know if I'm good at writing erotica. I would like some advices, but I'm afraid you guys will just destroy my ego without any actual constructive criticism.

Of course. That's my fetish.

Question
Are almost all Veeky Forums fellas this awkward around the qt.14s? Is this mostly an over-exaggerated maim? I definitely used to be (particularly during high school and my first semester of college), but I snapped out of it. Hmm... Now that I think about it, I don't think that I changed my behavior all that much. I think that I just got more attractive. I'm not sure. fuck

>same guy again

I completely get the ironic misogyny on this board and frequently take part in it myself. I was mostly trying to ask if ya'll actually behave like kissless and resentful /pol/tards (or even actually find yourself pursuing those trains of thought on your own time)?

yeah, when one is cute and autistic they become... "MYSTERIOUS"

I am filled with Existential rage by the mere existence of women and I unironically fantasize about killing most of them that I know.
I go out of my to limit myself to only professional interactions with them.
I still like the way they look though.
That is why I only fuck Twinks, Traps, and Tranies under the age of 30. (Unless I experience an emotional connection with them in which case I am willing to go up to 45.)

>Played footsie with her
she was yours for the taking, you dumb cunt. you missed out big time.

This is incredibly sad. Fuck you for triggering my empathy response. Just imagining carrying your burden has ruined my mood.

The nuclear energy reference was too muddled.

I'm pretty sure he is on the run across Germany as we speak.

Variety is the spice of life.

You sound like someone who buys posters from superhero movies.

I know that feel. I'm 6'2 and lift weights. I've only brought it up to girls I've been with who are themselves into being submissive and bdsm, but every one of them has been all for dominating me and tying me up, fingering me, all that good stuff. If that's what you like, dude, you gotta own it or it will never happen.

I fucking wish I was nonautistic enough to find myself flirting with qts.

nabokov lolita the book

Chuck Tingle

This is the only valid answer

>Singular Pleasures

Actually looks pretty interesting. Might cop.

It should be "Whoopy woohoo, here comes the goo!"

Otherwise 9/10

The 120 Days of Sodom

The Ryan Gosling effect

I felt very nice after reading this :3

hot

I'm awkward with almost everyone, but especially girls I find attractive. The only people I can speak to comfortably are my bosses and my professors, so basically authority figures.

I feel so bad for the way I treat ugly people.

:( we're all superficial pigs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Onze_Mille_Verges

Same

Ada by Nabokov. Part 1 of Ada alone could be one of the greatest novels ever, the addition of parts 2-5 feels like a gift. This is far and away my favourite novel

it's not an extension of being pragmatic. It's roleplay, control.

I'm a lesbian and I quite like Pat Califia. He is FTM now but wrote a fucktonne of lesbian kink. I particularly enjoyed a book called 'Doc & Fluff'. It's set in a post apocalyptic world and was the hottest thing I had read when I was about 19. I should really read it again sometime...

m-moar

this gave me a raging erection

Why does no one ever bring up D. H. Lawrence? Lady Chatterly's Lover is the greatest erotica ever.

It is a great book. I hadn't really thought of it as being erotica. Even though the sex in it caused a lot of fuss at the time, these days it reads like a completely normal novel.

I recently picked up The First Lady Chatterley, the original draft version of the book. Haven't started it yet, but I've seen some articles that claim it's the superior version, so I'm curious.

confirming

post, fag

soft femdom is cute tho

>implying this guy is serious
>>>>>

>I felt kind of bad that he was upset, but on the other hand, his vulnerability was... well, it was titillating. I guess I just have a little streak of sadism in me. A boy crying does strange things to me. I get worked up, wanting to comfort them but also tease them more. I usually keep it under control. I am kind of ashamed of it. I guess somewhere along the line the maternal centre of my brain and the reptilian, aggressive part got their lines crossed.

I thought this was gonna be lame, but I've literally never read anything that described how I feel around crying boys this accurately. Bless u.
>tfw no sensitive bf

A girl from class saw me crying and now she's going out of her way to be nice to me. Feels confusing man.

Sure, I don't mind getting chewed out for my attempt at erotica/erotic literature. Counts as shilling though since it's self-published, and I've already been given a slap on the wrist today. Up to Veeky Forums if you want me to start posting, but I'm not sharing the title initially. If it goes as badly as I anticipate, I might not share the title at all, though I dare say there's a program online that you can insert an excerpt on and it'll tell you what book it's from.

I'm sure. Guys are pressured to act "manly" constantly, which sounds awful desu. And the fear that emotional vulnerability makes you weak and unattractive to women makes me particularly sad.

I had a guy I met off tinder over once and was in a particularly depressive mood, but playing it off until he started asking me about myself and something broke and I just started sobbing, expecting him to sprint the fuck out. Instead he held me for a long time while I apologized for being weird. Eventually I noticed he was crying too, out of pure empathy. My heart completely melted and we just stayed in bed for a long time. Great dude. I can't speak for everyone, but emotional openess is a major plus to me, plus a turn on.

This was far better than I thought it would be.
Do you have anything else that's similar to this? Do the other stories by this author have a similar feeling?

Where are you hiding?

Sauce?

She thinks you are homo, real men are tough.

Oh neat. Another lesbian on Veeky Forums. Thanks for the rec. I'll look into it. Sounds right up my alley.

In return, have you read Requiem For Immortals by Lee Winter? Light on the erotica side, but a very fun read. It certainly helped that one of the characters shares my name. Somehow that really makes a difference.

I write my own brand of erotica that's definitely male fantasy and mind of tacky and corny but not super nasty like some men-written erotica. Unfortunately I haven't been able to market it.

>implying you don't enjoy creating emotional responses to the plight of characters

Post an excerpt

Traveling at the moment.

dude I epically lold