You ever get that feeling that words just mean nothing to you?

As if it didn't matter at all which word were in front of you at this moment, none of them provide any significance to you. And it's not as if arranging them in any other way would change the ultimate meaning much. All of it is unprovable drivel in the end. It's as if time itself doesn't exist and everything is everything at the same exact instant.

Am I becoming schizo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxU_iw9KLRs
youtu.be/dMrYmEJXfY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is apogee-georgesorosindoctrination kids

>this is apogee-georgesorosindoctrination kids

Why apogee? Why not nadir?

Because it doesn't matter which word you use. The meaning is futile.

You've proven my point.

did they make you feel in the past?

Yes, if I don't know the definition of the word or can't decipher it from context.

I can't remember.

I can't help but reduce a book to its essential/non-essential nothingness.

everything is notingness. now what?

I feel like I'm forever condemned to unperceive the unperceivable

Destruction.

/watch?v=l3NoYyNKSXQ&t=1m20s

i think you need friends.

that makes no sense. either you unperceive the perceivabel or you perceive the unperceivable. but unperceiving the unperceivable is like dividing trough zero

Thank you Jesus

The perceivable. The unperceivable.

What's the difference? /watch?v=l3NoYyNKSXQ&t=15m53s

>Am I becoming schizo?
Ha, you wish. Everyone wants to be special these days despite all suffering from the same cognitive dissonance. Something frustrates you -- you choose the default option of ascribing meaninglessness to what frustrates you in an act of resource preservation.

Your actions speak louder than your sophistry.

Also the intention behind your incoherent conclusion about time is so transparent it hurts. You're trying to distance yourself from the disoriented masses (at least you have this much self-awareness, I was worried after the second sentence you are clinically retarded) by attempting to evoke obscure connotations of you possessing some form of deep wisdums.

Well guess what, it's not working bucko! You are not convincing anyone! Give up! Take the reality pill! Enter the world as it is!

not OP but being a schizo will never become trendy what the fuck are you on? you sound more like a schizo 2bh.

The only thing I *wish* is to wish indeed..

I think he's alluding to the special snowflakes often found on Tumblr, and their "mental illnesses."

All must be buried within confines

/watch?v=l3NoYyNKSXQ&t=32m28s

It's not about the literal schizo spectrum, it's about rationalization and an excuse to be loved.

You're wishing it as we speak. I know the likes of you inside and out. Give up and take the reality pill.

You are misconstruing my thoughts. See, the problem lies in the fact that your thoughts, and mine, as well as time, altogether mean nothing. Hence, the meaninglessness of words.

>the reality pill

Take the reality pill kid. Enter the adult world full of meaning.

Stop masquerading and obfuscating my intention, heathen

Words are not meaninglessness. Words are meaningless-ness.

What is there to see?
To feel?
TO see-feel?

What is a world full of meaning, when the complexities of reality are actually not as complex as they seem. But rather, the creation of time and words rend the reality inescapable, thus causing me immense pain.

>special snowflake
>tumblr
very original and insightful.
i agree with your general sentiment but your post seems to be expressing something that you haven't done yourself. also, reality pill? are you a redpiller?

>Words are not meaninglessness. Words are meaningless-ness.
What did he non-mean by this?

There are only..confines.

Mental illnesses are a trendy thing now.

>What did he non-mean by this?

Stop confining me.

Or start.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxU_iw9KLRs

Again, this is not me (OP). All I'm saying, is that I feel somewhat of the feeling of depersonalization, and is the source of monumental confusion.

>, and is the source of monumental confusion.

Don't be confused. Be..shoe-on-head.

>i agree with your general sentiment but your post seems to be expressing something that you haven't done yourself
Guilty as charged otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

Is this an interview with Kurt Cobain? Stop being a pussy and swallow the adult pill.

You misunderstand. It is not the typical confusion found among impressionable young adults, but rather found in the mind of a disoriented human being at constant unease. The omnipresence of time and words literally make me suicidal.

>feeling of depersonalization,

To depersonalize one must be unconfined.

So..get on in.

>Is this an interview with Kurt Cobain? Stop being a pussy and swallow the adult pill.
You misunderstand. It is not the typical confusion found among impressionable young adults, but rather found in the mind of a disoriented human being at constant unease. The omnipresence of time and words literally make me suicidal.

I am confined by my awareness of my own depersonalization, yet simultaneously enamored of it. It's a poignant feeling of dissatisfaction and uncertainty.

>The omnipresence of time and words literally make me suicidal.

youtu.be/dMrYmEJXfY0

Look into Idealism/Gnosticism.

I love how this thread devolves into some fuck rambling on about time and words lmao

>It is not the typical confusion found among impressionable young adults, but rather found in the mind of a disoriented human being at constant unease.
You lost yourself in your own web of sophistries and cognitive dissonance. Impressionable young adults ARE "disoriented human beings at constant unease". That's the whole point of swallowing the reality/adult pill. That's the difference between philosophy and Nietzsche. He didn't swallow the reality pill, look where he ended up. The would-be superman got spooked by a fucking horse. That's the direction you are heading if you don't swallow the adult pill. A fucking horse.

Enter our world.

Only sleep is left.

g'night Veeky Forums

Sophistries and cognitive dissonance? What a joke. How old are you anyway, grandpa? How could you possibly understand what I am going through? What is this so-called 'reality-pill'?
You think you are so enlightened for being "woke af senpai" while simultaneously spewing some of the most utterly pointless drivel I've ever heard.

wooahh so somber lol and that title man so category error wow never thought of it like that before. Meaningless-ness of beingless-ness sublime. I am quoting here of course heidenker, greatest thinker on what it means to be

>How could you possibly understand what I am going through?

haha wow edgy teenager haha read a few words on the wiki article on nihilism haha dude xd

> read a few words on the wiki article on nihilism
I'm well aware that you in contrast read all the words and then some. That's likely more than 80% the root of your problems. From your pov your special knowledge makes you act and feel this way. Been there done that. You'll get over it.

>adult pill
jesus christ shut the fuck up the only people who use terms like "adult pill" are boring fucks who will end up in some shitty job fucking mid-range hookers every weekend.

What constitutes a shitty job, anyway? Is that not subjective?

I find it odd that that is your immediate response to a guy who uses the term 'reality pill.' How did you come up with baseless assumptions that he has a shitty job and fucks hookers? And even if he did, what if he enjoys that sort of lifestyle, effectively making it a non-issue for him.

You're supposed to GIVE the words meaning. What, are you not able to do that?

anybody who says take the "adult pill" as a solution to dissatisfaction with life has limited ability for imagination and suggesting that you should give in to whatever society deems to be characteristic of an adult. thinking this won't lead you to a life you're okay with at best is dumb.
i find it odd that you think someone with a shitty job and who fucks hookers would really enjoy that life. sure if you really have no option then go ahead it wouldn't be terrible it's just a really stupid road to go down if you have the opportunity to figure out what kind of life you really want. and being passionate about pursuing that is borderline retarded.

It's like the two halves of your posts are a sophist vs platonic dialogue. You got some integratin to do boia.

try explaining how so without namedropping schools of thought.

Y'all niggas need Wittgenstein.

>Teenage metaphysical and epistemological angst
LMAO everytime

The top half is basically saying that there is no one right way to be an adult. In other words, you can't just accept other peoples definition of how to live life, you should establish your own personal way of living that makes sense to you, not based on social norms.

The bottom half basically says that one way of living life is retarded, and that anyone who wants to live that way is undoubtedly wrong, as though there is some objective way to live that is good.

The attitude behind each paragraph is very oppositional.

words don't need significance to function. they can be "unprovable drivel" and still radically alter the state of the world, investing them with meaning even if it has little to no bearing on their actual purpose. See below for examples:

>"you're fired!"
>"I do!"
>"I sentence you to life in prison!"
>"I declare war!"