Is your gf smarter and more successful than you Veeky Forums?

is your gf smarter and more successful than you Veeky Forums?

She has a job, she has money. I'm being crappy at univ.

>smarter
No
>more successful
Not yet but she is going for a professional route while I am going for an academic route which means that she will probably out-earn me the moment she gets a job.

I love the 21st century. I'll be an academic who will still get to live like the rich because now it is acceptable for a woman to support the man. I rate this century 10/10.

>>smarter
>No
Is this what you tell yourself?

my gf writes for me

>gf
normie, leave, this place is not for you

She gets B's and C's. I get A's. And I study pure mathematics which means that I am automatically categorically smarter than anyone not in this degree, and she is not studying pure mathematics so that makes her inferior.

Lmfao no

She's a hippie and was unemployed when we started dating. Then she went to jail for a week for drug possession.

>sticking your dick in crazy
>sticking your dick in useless

Is she the only pussy in a 100-mile radius around your cock, or is it just that no one else would take you?

>she will probably out-earn me the moment she gets a job
>it is acceptable for a woman to support the man
A-user, you're probably don't realize this, b-but you're... a cuck. A beta. And to a woman, betas are only good for betabux. Which means she has no real reason to stay with you.

She's gonna leave you. For a son from pic related.

>She gets Bs I get As

I hope she realises what a cuck you are and leaves you.

Don't worry about me, my good man. I can assure you I am no cuck. In her eyes, I am an alpha. When she sees me she can't help but feel the pressure of a superior being entering her plane of existence. She submits to me. There are many reasons, some very personal and specific, for why I know she'll never leave me. I am no cuck and you should be ashamed of thinking that all women are like your ex-wife. Not all women are horrible people. That said, most of them are. At least 90% of them are. But not all of them and I got myself a 10 percenter so I have nothing to worry.

I hope you get to see your kids on the weekends.

lol what a cuck

You really aimed high on that one user

>I hope you get to see your kids on the weekends.
Nigga, I don't impregnate roasties and get locked down on alimony. That's for Cucks.

>smarter

probably not, I'm a 3rd year mechanical engineering major and she's an art hoe about to graduate in psychology (she's older)

>more successful

we both work in retail currently so we're about even

>Passing down your genes is for cucks
Jesus christ m8 I think that's one too many /pol/ redpills for you. Seek help.

>muh genes
>muh surname dynasty
I'm not in the 1600s and I don't have that huge of an ego to think I need preservation.

Kek and what about all that shit about "preserving the white race" you /pol/tards always talk about. Are you admitting it is only for show and to look edgy and cool to 14 year olds on r/thedonald?

t. homosexual

GOOD GOY

>successful
>marissa meyer

subtle b8 m8

>I can assure you I am no cuck
>I am no cuck
>I don't even have a shed
>she likes 10 inchers
>I am an alpha

>gf
>>>/facebook/

Why are you people so salty? I bet you wish you had a qt [math] 4\sum_{k=1}^{\infty} \frac{(-1)^{k+1}}{2k-1}[/math] that would financially, sexually and emotionally support you.

Too bad that with that attitude and your sexism you'll never get one.

she gets straight As and is going for her pharmD. I'm a 3.7 student doing lower division engineering

That's good. With a pharmD she won't need your mediocre D anymore. Get cucked.

>gf
Gtfo already, normie

betas are good for cock

at least betas realize that is their sole use

I don't have a girlfriend. I wish I did but not enough to put in the effort to meet people. I know that I should meet people and ask women on dates but I get scared and don't go for it. I told myself when I was in undergrad that I would start dating in grad school, but I don't think I will.

>I'm really really alpha

Sure buddy

Are you me? Except for the going to grad school part, I feel the same. I just want it to fall on my lap while I focus on my career. I don't care about other people, I just want to feel the same happiness they feel.

I never said I'm alpha but thank you for implying it. Anyways, what I said is that she sees me as an alpha. She completely submits sexually to me and I can treat her however I like. Just for fun, I push her off the bed after I am done fucking her because it is so funny to see her struggle to stand after getting her pussy destroyed. Sometimes she just lays there for like a minute. Then she gets up like nothing happened and sucks my dick.

Who's she going to go for then? There's a female majority in that stratum

I know that feel bro. I honestly don't know how to go about finding girls in an appropriate way anyway. I don't know when it's appropriate to ask them out either. For other people "it just happens", but honestly it's a total mystery to me.

1. Meet her at work/through friends
2. Become acquaintances/friends
3. Flirt with her a lil
4. Ask her out

>2. Become acquaintances/friends
I can never make it to this step. Feels bad.

smarter but not more successful
she's "gifted", went to private school etc but she studies some bullshit humanities
i don't even know wtf it is, but she barely has any classes

It only takes a good conversation or two to officially be on the fringe of friend-hood. To initiate that you have to be casually assertive by having the mindset that she's lucky to be talking to you. Alcohol or pot makes that much easier so do it at a bar or something.

She's a nurse. I'm a physician.

typing a paragraph about how much you're not a cuck is exactly what a cuck would do

>I push her off the bed after I am done fucking her because it is so funny to see her struggle to stand after getting her pussy destroyed. Sometimes she just lays there for like a minute.

Damn, you really settled

If you're not already decently put together then in really goes like:
>1. Meet her at work/through friends
Get called into HR for harassment.
>3. Flirt with her a lil
Get charged with some kind of 'rape' because that's how loosely they define it in current year.
so basically step 0 should be
>0. lift, put together a decent wardrobe, nice shoes, get a decent haircut, and so on.

>gf
what is that

I hope this is copypasta. Otherwise you sound like an abusive piece of shit.

the company that made pokemon

thanks user

Have you ever had a girlfriend that didn't see you as her dog? Being playful like that is FUNNY. I am an asshole to her because she likes it, and she is then an asshole to me for the same reason. After she sucks my dick she tries to kiss me so I have to grab her head and push her back so that her lips can't reach mine. There's also other shit we do to each other that is not related to sex but in general, that is what is called not being a faggot who can have some mindless fun.

>implying

I wish my girlfriend were more successful than I.

Because then I would have a girlfriend.

>smarter
no
>more successful
not yet, once she gets done law school she will be

You accuse others of sexism, but you reek of the average misogynist with a severe inferiority complex - after all, why else would you be boasting about being sexually dominant towards your partner to the extent of physical abuse if you weren't seeking some form of validation?

Your non-existent girlfriend is actually more successful than you. You exist and have no girlfriend, which means you suffer. She may have no boyfriend (as she doesn't exist) but at least she doesn't exist so she doesn't suffer.

So simply by not existing she is less pitiful than you, congrats!

Goals

>why else would you be boasting about being sexually dominant towards your partner to the extent of physical abuse if you weren't seeking some form of validation?

Look at my first post, .
It is mindless and harmless. But then you beta virgin cucks got salty as fuck so I decided to milk it. I am going to boast all I want about how much sex I have and how much I can get away with, just to piss you off. That's right. You'll never cum on a girl's face and then throw her to the ground only for her to stand up and suck your dick. That's right, you'll never fuck a girl so hard that she tells you right there that she loves you. That's right, you'll never have a girl who constantly looks up new techniques for handjobs and blowjobs so that she can keep satisfying you in new ways.

You'll never have any of that. That is why you are salty and as long as you are salty I am happy to provide you something to be salty about.

>gf

>smarter
no, not even close
>more successful
yes by a long shot

Shes a crim defense lawyer and im a pleb post doc

My Gf is a successful and well organized business-degree normie, and I am in uni still studying geology. When it comes to anything remotely science related I am more knowledgeable, so in sci's eyes im smarter. But with day to day non-academic shit, she is the smart one. My grades are better than hers ever were but she also just got a promotion faster than the norm at her job. So we are different kinds of smart and cover eachother's weaknesses.

not even the dude you were talking to but holy shit dude you got some issues.
sounds like your girl has some dad issues and you got some power issues. Healthy people dont crave that kind of sexual bullying (for lack of a better word).
being dominant in bed is fun and all but being a good dom is about satisfying your sub more than yourself. You seem to have gone off that deep end a bit much and it seems pretty abusive dude.

>writing this implying you will actually care or do any kind of introspection about it to try and be healthier and improve yourself anyway
ISHYGDDT

You know, I think I am not making it sound sexy but it is. Just take all I've said and now imagine it sounded sexy. It's like that.

Not smarter, but more successful. Oh, the injustice.

My ex girlfriend was an office worker who made nothing and worked part time, she could never acquire a real job and will simply leach off men forever

I fucking hate women and everything that has to do with them. And I especially fucking hate the dependence men have on them. Just look at this wretch of a thread. Look how fast it devolved into a dick measuring contest of comparing gfs or how alpha someone is or whatever the fuck. I don't give a fuck how much pussy you get. If you have to feel validation from a cunt that much then you're a loser in my eyes. You are nothing but a tool for the cunt to inflate her ego whether they let you get near their overvalued, sloppy roast beef sacs or not.

a woman is sculpted by a mans income. if u dont have it, she cant be sculpted. she will look for another to sculpt her.

>she's older

Lmao not only is she unless, she's also a roastie

she's older by two years

also not a roastie at all :^)

Yes her family is rich and she's a doctor, I'm just an autist.

> caring about arbitrary Status
> Not caring about virginity and youth

Maybe you should try fucking men OP?

No, she does not exist. Which means that she is just as smart and successful as I am.

> t. incredibly bitter invariably left wing "academic"

Cucking in T minus....

Mine gets more money (Chartered accountant) then me and I have a PhD in electronics, but what the hey, she goes halvers on pub meals and stuff like that and I get to learn stuff that puzzled me, like how pension funds and public finance works, which always stumped me b4.

Wizard in 11 months.

>She gets B's and C's. I get A's
>implying grade is an indicator of intelligence.
Top kek you deluded piece of shit

>le einstein D in maths meme

Absolutely. Maybe not as successful academically (for now), but she’s much more world-smart than I am. Also has a killer job while I’m starting my PhD.

No gf, past gfs were not smarter and more successful. I hope a future gf is smarter than me, I don't care about the success part, as long as she's not an annoying child who does nothing productive with her time.

He studies pure mathematics though. Grades not considered, obviously he is more intelligent than her and 90% of the world.

>and
or

I've been on-again/off-again with a girl for almost 3 years now, so I'll just answer for her.

>smarter
Yes.
>more successful
So far in grad school. We met in a class in the first-year of our PhDs. She has published her first project (first authorship), my manuscript is still in preparation.

>smarter
No, she chose to study anthropology and unironically thinks her degree is the be all end all of degrees and way of thinking.
>more successful
yeah, all her professors love her and even invited her to do a fully paid research masters in another country. Not only that, but she is also part of the aristocracy and pretty rich with huge amount of powerful connections.

>Smarter
Man have higher IQ. If you can't do math you are retarded Brainlet like most woman.
>Successful
Woman can't compete even with gender Quotas. Enjoy your lower pay.

>paid research masters in another country

the cuck stamp

I like how you think that someone saying "I'm smarter than this person I'm very close to and spend a lot of time with" and providing proof for it warrants calling him a "deluded piece of shit"

>Man have higher IQ. If you can't do math you are retarded Brainlet like most woman.
That's actually false, women score on average 2 points higher than men, BUT they have standard deviation much lower than men, meaning when looking at extreme IQ (genius and retards) men outnumber women.

>your gf

heh...jokes on you i won't ever have one.

This guy is getting really cucked fellas

>90%
average maths degree iq is likr 130, which means that he is likely smarter than 98% of people

ya she's also going to refugee camps in Germany to study them lmao, but it's alright as I'm still getting side action+money

>tfw every single account on your company's shitty website gets compromised

LITERALLY me.

>average maths degree iq is likr 130
last sources I saw were around 120-125 for math and 130 for physics being the highest

The update is hilarious. Also really depressing.

>gf
Come on man.

poor guy
surely they could have tried the ol fingeroo, or at least kickstart vibratronic research

tfw you will never date Margaret Hamilton in 1969

Why
even
live

>my gf is the exception
sweetie...

My gf is not "the" exception. The exception are 10% of women and my gf is part of that 10%.

that's debatable concerning the latest yahoo blunders

wird legs, mmm