Is Ted Kaczynski one of the great thinkers of the 20th century?

Is Ted Kaczynski one of the great thinkers of the 20th century?

I hate this place. I hate this board. I hate this thread. And I especially hate you OP you worthless baiting retarded cringey edgelord. Fuck you.

Hello, CIA.

I agree with Ted. He's right about everything desu.

The real 14 words are "The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race"

Go live in the woods you fucking hippie

Ever heard of this little thing called climate change that could potentially kill billions of people?

So go live in the woods and save the Earth. Stop posting. Faggot.

Living in the woods wouldn't save the Earth. We're already doomed, because we took too long, and that's supported by studies. You think China (or any other country) will give up pollution any time soon? You're dead, kiddo. The survivors will be the aristocrats, as even you in the first world will die during Martial law.

No. Almost a schoolboy's amalgam of Nietzsche and Freud. 'Power Principle'. Enough already. That said, his concern with the want of meaningful work (and the subsequent death of craftsmanship) is dead on.

Go live in the woods. Stop acting so SJW; its not like you're actually doing anything to help save the world fuckwit. All your posturing is why people hate those types. They sit and wax poetic about the worst of the world; so aghast at anyone who tells them to enjoy life--but think of the environment!

You really care about this planet? Then kill yourself before you have kids. That's how you save your precious Earth.

Now stop breathing my fucking air.

let them turn down the thermostat!

Aspies get REALLY upset when you say anything bad about the progress myth or tech fetishism

Climate change isn't even determined whether it was human driven or not

Slowly but surely I am coming to the realization over the years that he is mostly completely correct, except he takes it too far by suggesting full primitivism. We need an agrarian society.

only problem with ted is he coulda picked better people to bomb desu

meanquinone4's influence has reached far and wide.

Yes he is, OP.

>GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!1!!!!!!1!

>WE ARE DEAD MEAT!!1!!!

>OH, WHAT'S THAT??? IT'S NOT WARMING??? THE ICE CAPS AREN'T ACTUALLY MELTING?

>CC-C-C-C-CLIMATE CHANGE!!!1!!!!!!

>LET'S CALL IT CLIMATE CHANGE NOW

pathetic autists

Why would I live in the woods? I'm happy living where I am.

>Stop acting so SJW
I'm being descriptivist. Never have I said what you or anyone ought to do.

>...its [sic] not like you're actually doing anything to help save the world fuckwit.
You don't know me, and you ought not make assumptions of other people.

>That's how you save your precious Earth.
Well then, I might if you had compelling evidence, but emotional appeal isn't significant enough rhetoric.

The scientific consensus is that human activities have exceeded natural climate change.

>>OH, WHAT'S THAT??? IT'S NOT WARMING??? THE ICE CAPS AREN'T ACTUALLY MELTING?
It is warming overall, and the ice caps are melting.

T R I G G E R E D

>scientific consensus
That's not how science works. This is a bullshit statement meant to scare voters and annoy people who know anything about science.

There is no climate model that can prove that the earth is warming due to human activity. Climate modeling is the equivalent of earthquake prediction--fake science.

This. While Western birthrates are almost always below replacement level, the global south is still exploding in population. Medical technology and aid makes a high birthrate and low(er) mortality rate possible, but now as the consumerist Western lifestyle becomes ubiquitous we're going to soon have 9 billion people all wanting to own iPhones and laptops. I've been thinking about this recently and I think the population explosion and demand for a middle-class technological lifestyle create conditons that mean FALC isn't, and was never, a viable way out. The point at which our very presence will fuck up the earth enough to destroy society will come long before we have the clean industrial capacity to give a middle class lifestyle to everyone on the planet. Not unless we start aggressively encouraging birth control and abortion in the third world, and even then we've probably passed the point of no return. Not to mention the fact that FALC would probably result in the most soul-deadening meaninglessness possible to experience, but that's just my opinion.

How come there are so many Ted fans but nobody has read his newest book "anti-tech why and how"

I had an offer to get the book for free in exchange of a review but I declined

Why did you decline?