Which philosophy will turn me into a narcissist?

which philosophy will turn me into a narcissist?

Basically any of it

Nietzsche, why do you think normies love him so much

this.

>muh SUPERHUMANS

camus

all white people philosophy is hugely self-indulgent though

damn ninjas, came to say this

I think the idea is to be really fucking in your narcissism. Like world-devouringly so. To the point where it becomes indistinguishable from reality b/c your complex is so huge that other people can actually forget it all came from inside your head.

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

damn i think i like him more now

(You)

same. he's such a typical post-holocaust jew that would rather wallow in nihilism rather than do something constructive after that event

MWAAA the french

Welles, being a real genius and not a hack like Allen, understood his character perfectly.

Sounds like you're a Huge Orson Welles

objectivism

hegel

By the way this is a Orson Wells quote, wich makes it even better.

>Welles mad at Allen for outwitting him

This is why Jews are the true master race

>How can I get philosophy conform to my petulant self-interest

You are already a narcissist, OP.

who and what are you and why should anyone care?

Show some fucking respect

Orson Wells said it.

Read the Ego and His Own

Mwwaaahhhaaaa the Jew, has always been persecuted for its greediness. It is a New York City Jew, by Paul Masson. Inspired, by that same Jewish greediness, it's sniveling and self-deprecating and like the best jewish shecklers, it's vintage-circumcised, so Paul Masson

I wonder how stupid people like this feel after they've been exposed for knowing nothing and reacting so vehemently based on their nothing-knowing

bretty gud

Nietzsche and anything from the French Existentialists.
>the Frinch champinnn

Entry level: Ayn Rand's objectivism
Meme level: A purposeful misreading of The Ego and Its Own

Literally a women, I mean no disrespect but literally a women post women fucking hate this type of personality.

Nice reading comprehension, I think /r9k/ is better suited for your needs

Kek my best buddy from childhood is a big Camus fan and also a narcissist. Funny that

I know this is probably pasta but Chaplin doesn't have that AT ALL.

Spot on about Allen having that timid beta look to him while also being so far up his ass he discovered a new continent

And he's French. Well that fucking explains that. Miserable cunt.

This.

Why do these mopey assholes make so much money? My conservadad was right, people like this are vile and annoying.