Sober:

Sober:
>Normal thoughts. How I'm going to pay tomorrow's bill

Smoke weed:
>maybe we're all one consciousness and we share each others pain and love simultaneously by a space god programmer

Is this God's way of telling me something? 100% serious. You can't explain this.

>hurr it's just your brain being dumb xD

Dumb/slow people never have those thoughts. They think about the Kardashians.

How could this NOT be God's way of communicating to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelvipperman.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/what-does-marijuana-do-it-rebalances-everything/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

congrats, you have schizoid type personality. if you keep smoking weed, you will go full schizo. not joking.

This is what I've always thought. Weed makes me ponder some great stuff.

> Thinking God communicates with you via drugs
> Posting about your drug induce "epiphanies" on a Pakistani smoke signal enthusiast group
> Thinking your retarded ideas are somehow related to science or math
Stupefactivorum medicamentorum usus gravissimas infligit valetudini et vitae humanae destructiones. Extra indicationes stricte therapeuticas, gravis est culpa.

this, it happened to me
>Dumb/slow people never have those thoughts. They think about the Kardashians.
wow ur so humble for a genius. tell us more about your enlightenment

the drugs are just making you think what youve already experienced in some way before. you probably forgot you were being a faggy philosopher at one point

>too retarded to consider basic philosophy without weed

no, you are the brain damaged one

>maybe we're not really here and we're all just part of one person's dream and in a fraction of a moment we've dissappeared

See why both of those things are retarded? No? It's because there's no possible way to actually argue that either thing is true without it falling the fuck apart.

Drugs mess with your brain, your brain is a big perspective filter, so you mess with that you think differently than normal, odds are you're already somewhat predisposed to thinking like that.

Take some LSD with a tight homie or alone in your room with some good music, look into how to make sure your trip is good, guarantee you'll come to the same conclusions every person whose ever tripped has. It's very humbling to see that perspective and I think it's worth it so go for it.

Just remember that even though your brain thought it, doesn't make it right or truly profound to anyone besides yourself. Take the lessons and apply it to your life don't just jerk off the "we're all one consciousness mannn" bullshit.

Treat people good. Don't act like you're some enlightened super-being because you did drugs. Millions have and millions will.

Every time I've dude weeded the most interesting thing that happens is I'm fascinated by random bullshit like water drops merging with other ones on the floor of a shower. Am I buying bad weed? Too retarded to find a dealer so I've only really had legal on trips in edible form

>trips
In the context of a vacation, that word use is probably confusing

Nah that's fine, means your brain is making connections where you just kinda accepted things and it's blowing your mind because you haven't really considered it before.

You may know the exact physics that goes into making water droplets merge, or you see it every single day, but it's still a cool thing that happens, just we can't really focus on all the cool things that happen because we have to do work and survive.

It's stopping to smell the roses but with drugs.

>Science & Math board
>dude weed lmao
I'm going back to /x/

Well said, LSD is a great way to find yourself, but nothing comes clear. Keep a level head and don't try to figure it all out at once.

>
>>>five-fifty-five

lol not at all. When sober I'm 100% fine.

Even when I'm high in fact, too.

Scientifically speaking it's just your mind focusing in on thoughts. Nothing schizoid/personality changing about it.

sharing a consciousnesses is not basic at all lol.

well I do belive in a god

this god isnt your typical god, its somebody that is applying the scientific method on humanity and has been since dinosaur times.

this god is currently at the stage of his hypothesis that states: at what point in time did these 'humans' discover that they had the scientific method applied to them and what was their response?

>you haven't really considered it before.

Right.

Neurologically speaking, why do I ALWAYS think about things that I've never considered before while high?

I'll smoke weed and out of nowhere, I'll write down like a hundred notes on paper that I otherwise wouldn't have.

Irrefutably, there's something going on here.

I believe that there was some type of a creator or maybe not a creator

but that life itself is the creator - The Big Bang is the creator, and it created itself.

But I wonder - why do humans de-humanize other humans?

Is me even asking this question God's way of trying to communicate with me?

Think about it.

I mean because I hear everyone going on about how weed is the most profound thing in existence and changes their lives. I know there's a bit of exaggeration there but still

Basically the way I understand it you're overcharging your brain so to speak, you're flooding it with cannabinoids which you make internally anyway, so you just juice your brain up. This is great for creative or perspective changing pursuits, but obviously not for shit which requires strong focus and recalling previous information and using it quickly.

Your brain is working "faster" than it usually does and this is a cool feeling, but for schizoids it exacerbates existing issues, high-anxiety individuals BLAST their anxiety into high gear, and for some people it just isn't fun. I am one of these people, from 18-20 I really felt great smoking pot, but then the depression and anxiety took over and every time I get high its like "hey don't forget nobody cares about you but they still look at you to laugh and make fun of everything you do and are" and that's just unpleasant.

Enough blogging though, your brain is doing some crazy stuff, and for a lot of people that's the most their brain has ever done so its seriously profound, but if you want to experience something truly nuts, do LSD or for a more earthy experience (which I'm still not sure what exactly means but like once you do it you get it, which is fucking retarded but true from my experience) do shrooms.

Pot isn't that impressive for perspective enhancement, do psychadelic shit for that. But also educate yourself dawg, don't just jump into it like a retard.

so when you smoke weed you make up fairy tales to make life feel more comfortable to you. you create a narrative to avoid your feeling of loneliness.

when I smoke weed I don't sugar coat it. I confront how terrible these sorts of grandiose thoughts make me feel.

I'm one of the most confident people you'll ever meet, and there's nothing wrong with thinking about why you exist, rather than thinking about what to say in a shitpost on Veeky Forums.

>I'm one of the most confident people you'll ever meet
confident people never say things like that
>there's nothing wrong with thinking about why you exist
I guess not

Bro it made me in tune with myself and my surroundings more than ever.

These identity and existential crises' just humble me is all. I love it.

>confident people aren't confident enough to admit their confidence
wut

read this, it's pretty thorough

michaelvipperman.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/what-does-marijuana-do-it-rebalances-everything/

there are lots of citations. skim it first.

not only do i have schizoid type personality i started this meme here about 8 months ago when i memed it into existence when i started replying to autists who i knew would believe they have SPD and making threads about it and my experience

If god wanted to talk to you, you'd think he could do it in a more direct manner other than beaming thoughts into your head and you wondering if it is actually god giving you a hint or just rubbish.

The fact that you instantly go to 'god is trying to communicate with me', is far from healthy.

>Dumb/slow people never have those thoughts. They think about the Kardashians.
Exactly, dumb people like you normally only worry about retarded shit and need drugs to """""think"""""

People who naturally have a strength usually don't even notice it, much less delude themselves that they are very special for having it.

Were you high when you came up with that idea? If so, disregard it.

Ever heard the term hivemind before?

It is an extremely common idea

Saying that people don't notice their own strengths and fail to recognize how it makes them stand out from others is a pretty retarded statement. I'd argue that people who are successful - financially, academically, whatever - tend to be keen on their inherent strengths and weaknesses and use that knowledge to their advantage. It just sounds like you're speaking from the humble crowd.

>maybe we're all one consciousness and we share each others pain and love simultaneously
Literally (literally speaking) every person above the age of 10 in this planet has had this though.

These "lol so deep" thoughts are pretty characteristic of people when they're high, saying they're all schizoids is pretty bold.

Literally every stoner has had similar 'epiphanies.' They're not insightful. Weed just makes you think they are.
If you use weed as anything more than a fun party drug, you will probably convince yourself you're 'smart but lazy' and achieve nothing in your life.

amazing how you took a basic concept of eastern religion and turned it into a gay computer metaphor.
It's pretty easily explained when you consider that the natural state of your thoughts is to focus on that which will stop you dying, and by changing that you think about different shit

smoke weed
>feel breddy good
keep smoking weed
>develop a habit of constantly cleaning under my fingers nails and trying to scrape the oil off my face
>feel constantly dirty
>give myself acne from squeezing and scrapping my face all day
stop smoking weed
>can focus on stuff that's actually important
>less ugly too
>mfw some college freshman smokes his first bowl and starts babbling about programmer gods

Well, I've always had the impression that I was special because I was kind of smart. So there were a lot of thoughts from my young self about God choosing me, my fate, Truman's show, etc... And I believed them moderately. Nowadays I still got some of those thoughts.

>Dumb people think about the Kardashians
Oh look it's another thread about how everyone is dumb but OP. Look man, you think those things because cannabis makes you more impressionable, this more open minded/creative, but it's not a signal from the quantum machine Gods. Look up machine elves, everyone sees them when they do LSD. It's just something to do with your brain being altered in a certain way.

Be careful with those thoughts, they can snowball into psychosis. Happened to a friend.

Smoke DMT you pussy.

>i smoke meed and it makes me smarter

yeah but apparently you aren't ware of how pompous you are so there's that

Weed is not only bad for one's body, but also mental health. i'm afraid consumption of such drugs has left you devoid of the minimum amount of brain cells required to post on this board

>I can't think of a valid counterargument

>I conjugated "confident" as an adverb on my resume: the poster