"Yeah, I love science!"

>"Yeah, I love science!"
>watches 10 minute youtube clips with shitty nu-male animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbIAx00ySOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you seriously expect people to just drop everything stopping the economy and hitting the math books?

Not OP but I expect everyone to realize that science is harder than knowing the latest memes

I think everyone is fully fucking aware of this. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy a kurzgesagt video.

Then how come there are so many people who say shit like:
>You don't need math to learn physics

cool thread

Name one.

My dad.

Every single post-structuralist cuck gathering millions of hippies.

Would you rather have the masses not caring about science at all? Non-STEM people are always impressed when I tell them I'm a science student, that's pretty cool and it gives me a sense of pride.

>that classmate who asks the professor questions which are obviously way too advanced for the course, which have answers he won't even understand or be able to apply to anything, so that he can feel smarter

Yes, in fact, in the 1940s you would've had much more respect because people didn't have this false familiarity with scientists that is everpresent today

>that music professor that tries to relate leading tones to black holes

In the 1940s no one would have been interested in hearing about your boring, aspergers work. You would have been respected in the same way that guy in your highschool who'd wear all black and never talk to anybody was.

Nah, scientists back then were Chads just ask Einstein and Feynman

you sound resentful. Did you fail your philosophy class you brainlet?

>uses the term nu-male
>expects to be taken seriously

it's really amusing watching lower iqs pretend to enjoy watching rick and morty. if you're a high iq like me you can see it in their eyes they are struggling to enjoy it not even being aware the jokes that just fly over their heads. they'll laugh here and there to give the impression they get it but only by accident will they laugh after a joke. and you can tell it's fake. as if the fact that they laugh at the unfunny parts or over do it when i chuckle in my presence. when i laugh out loud (or lol as it's commonly referred to for those who don't know) they give me this dumb look like they're begging me to explain it to them. it's like they don't even understand that if i explain the joke it's not like they'd get it anyway.

t. nu-male

>nu-male animation
kill yourself

Post-structuralism is to philosophy what Wildberger is to math.

This science culture only exists on the internet. Never see these people in real life.

> Never see these people in real life.
I do, this girl is from my University

>just ask the most brilliant and the most chad-like scientists.

>kurzgesagt video.

It will only lead to issues though. "Science" as a religion and memey omniscient truth-giver, is not actual science.

this level of persistence must be automated
there is just no other way

The Pewdz did a great video on this

Katy Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=PbIAx00ySOk