How come nobody ever discusses integral equations?

How come nobody ever discusses integral equations?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharelatex.com/project/59bb96aa82babc74ecc54338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can change it to a diff equation by the FTC or by vector calc identities. But they are discussed in physics a lot.

Because they're all just differential equations that are integrated.

Differential equations are just integral equations that can be derived tho

Yes, and the derivative is a much simpler concept to analyze theoretically. Integral equationns just have the benefit of being easier with numerical methods, but that is a different thing all together.

Autism

It's a lot easier to derive an integral equation into a differential one than it is to integrate a differential equation into an integral one. If we want to work in a consistent, nice system, shouldnt we pick one (the easier one)?

Not really... Did you meant
?

>Picking the easier one
Fucking brainlet

Hey... Hey guys. I have a great idea.
Hey, what if we just. Just, like. What if we rewrite. Get this, rewrite the Navier Stokes equations... Listen, guys, come on! The navier stokes equations... As integral equations?

>wins Millenium Prize

I cosine this wave.

didnt want to make a new thread, could someone explain how this works

You are actually retarded

thanks but you didn't answer my question sir

Your notation is wrong.

elaborate pls
hows it meant to be
also im literally just copying from a textbook

I'd disagree somewhat. In theoretical analysis, weak solution theory works with the integrated differential equation.

For numerical methods it depends on the method. Finite differences come from the differential equation, while finite volumes and finite elements come from the integral equation

separation of variables and partial fraction decomposition

Integral equations are probably one of the most undertaught and underrated topics in math/physics. The main problem is that it doesn't really have as much wide spread application as and requires a lot more thinking to set up and background like functional analysis to analyze than differential equations.
Untrue. All differential equations can be cast into integral form but not all Volterra equations of the second kind can be cast into a differential equation.
In addition integral equations admit discontinuous solutions while differential equations cannot without theory of distributions, which are basically doing functional analysis with integral equations in disguise.

Because most people here are brainlets who can't into Hilbert transforms.

Or maybe youre just a faggot

An integral equation usually demonstrates a high level of rigor and I have been avoiding a high level to rigor to carry out a rigorous survey of that which can be uncovered with more general principles of philosophy. However, I may have a paper next year titled Scalar-Tensor Theory for the Modified Cosmological Model.

Nice blog post you fucking autist

Being homeless is not quite the boon for my writing that I had hoped.

I am sick of detractors saying, "He didn't the write the part we all instantly recognized within five seconds of reading what he did write. Even though he must know that part to be able to build on it we will pretend like he didn't build anything until he writes what we all saw years ago and that he saw when he was in college but never had the opportunity to gain a high level of familiarity with because we kicked him out of school."

Just as I suspected. Autism

I fucking agree. sharelatex.com/project/59bb96aa82babc74ecc54338

your derivative is a polynomial. just power rule that shit
unless you mean y'=y(1-y)

because I passed the 12th grade 10 years ago

so im not wrong
thank you user xx