China mieville's arms are huge

china mieville's arms are huge

what an gay tapestry

he shouldve spent more time working out his BRAIN in the LIBRARY and not his ARMS in the gay GYM then maybe his writing would be decent

>*Red 1 this is Foxtrot 6, requesting permission to engage troll*

>*Foxtrot 6 this is Red 1, Negative, do not engage the troll*

He definitely uses steroids.

It's a shop. Look at the clock

too late nerd you did

that's nice, huge arms, but Embassyville is still a book purchase i wish i could take back. it's .. not very good.

What's his deal anyway?

>i hate functionally mandatory lifelong employment and the worship of money
>let's replace it with functionally mandatory lifelong employment and the worship of money...and like put different letters before the -ism

Insecurity, He knows he lacks originality and after 4 failed book releases he's now doubting his staying power as a successful author.

He is the same as Paolini

Tried to copy Peake's style but only divolved into tropes and purple prose.

Devolve I meant

He also straight up ripped off Jack Vance with The City and the City, and This Census-Taker.

this is a dumb meme, and an old one at that, but his books are alright. his stories are inventive.

That's wrong though - Paolini just ripped off the plot of Star Wars with the aesthetic of LotR.

Perhaps, but his intellect is tiny. His critique of nationalism is edgy 14 yo tier

>Privately educated Marxist who attended three of the most expensive universities in the world criticises local working-class farmer for not wanting his diesel stolen
How can we blame Israel for this.

I own Perdido Street Station, is it good?

WTF he's not chinese??

He's Mievillian

You mean Embassytown? Seriously? I loved everything about it: Far-future setting, the complexities of communication, the nature of language and spoken truth. It was beautiful. Sorry to hear you didn't get much out of it.

>this man comes up to your girlfriend and flexes a 'cep

What would you do Veeky Forums

Yes. The Scar is even better. It's all downhill after that though.

say, "damn! nice arms bro!"

Can't spell Mieville without EVIL.

embassything, yes. i find the almost complete lack of visual references detracts from the work, almost as if it had been dictated by someone blind from birth.

What Jack Vance work do they copy?

Imagine if he did more than just bicep curls - he'd be an unstoppable literary force.

10/10