Females of Veeky Forums

Females of Veeky Forums

What should i read to finally understand women.

Men of Veeky Forums

Post literature about women

Dating books, its not hard. Just read the top rated books on amazon. Not pick up line books, but what make women swoon and show interest books. They slowly teach you to tap into the mind of the opposite sex and hopefully improve your relationships with them.

"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other" --- Al Bundy

I'm gonna need sauce, prontissimo

First result on google mate.

i know you mean well. but its impossible to generalize women. and no book will help you understand all of them

the only advice i can give you with females is that that they make decisions based on their current emotional state(if she has autism then shes like us)

Read Stoner and listen to Beyoncé

>its impossible to generalize women

quite a generalization

Read Simone de Beauvoir if you want to know what it's like to be close an emotionally abusive, manic depressive, psychologically unstable, egoistic, narcissistic, self-centered and manipulative girl who reads authors such as Simone de Beauvoir.

Yes I'm mad.

But not about women. We generalize generalizing women without generalizing women

Theredpill

close to*

a.utism

asking both
>Females of Veeky Forums
and
>Men of Veeky Forums
was a mistake. now you will get 99% answers from men, instead of 50% men, 45% men who pretend to be women, and 5% femanons

You should not be reading books to understand women. Furthermore, understanding women is the profession of psychiatrists and professionals, as a layman, try only to understand their habits of attraction. To understand what women are attracted to, ask women, most will be forthcoming. It sounds scathing sure, but women like exactly what men like. Women want someone who is smart, funny, attractive, interesting, appreciative, driven, etc. Men want the same thing but differently. For men attraction is driven subconsciously, for women it is conscious. If you have some qualities but not others, women may still be attracted to you depending on your personal temperance in relation to other virtues. If you lack any of these qualities, read books to remedy those first.

How big are her tits?

How do i get a girl like her?

You are probably just baiting, that's what women say they want to not appear shallow, not what they actually want.

orlando

No women are absolutely into physicality, that cannot be overlooked, but simultaneously there is a degree of separation between short term and long term desires. If a woman desires a short term connection, she will overlook aspects of the ego (as will a man). However, if a woman is interested in long term relationships other aspects come into play, some equally shallow: money, attraction, personality, etc.

It's not black and white like this, most women are interested in both at the same time and will cheat and juggle two or more guys that fit each bill.

buy a lowrider

Get fit, get tattooed, get a motorcycle or a sports car.

That is simply untrue. Primarily my suggestion was not black or white in the slightest. I demonstrated that women alter their expectations of men based upon the nature of the relationship they desire. You offer that most women are interested in both at the same time. I agree with this fully, sexual attraction is always incredibly important in a relationship, and women often will want different things in different stages of their lives. In relation to the comment you made about most women cheating, I simply don't believe that to be true. One could say that men want many things simultaneously (which is true) but it does not translate to most men cheat.

back to facebook pop meme

One thing is missing from your post: it's always what women for themselves and that they will change the man they look for based on that, but never what the person on the other side wants or needs, that the man in question it's not a one sided character that's exists to fill a girls needs.

And before you try to tell me that men do the same, then I'd say the same for him since it's the same problem and it doesn't make it right.

8 always start with physicality when I'm reading female characters. So I always have a vagina and think about having periods. I always start with an embodiment. And I think when I read men writing about women, they never seem to have thought about that. They've never thought: actually, you've got a cycle, you're different

>what women for themselves
I am not sure if this sentence makes sense grammatically but i will try and respond either way.

A woman searching for a relationship and a man searching for a relationship do not bother themselves with what the other side needs to the same level that a long term couple does. When searching for a relationship you are not looking for a mutual need or want for something, but, for a relationship. The deep care and love for another come later into the relationship.
>it doesn't make it right
Of course it doesn't but it is true, standards need to be universal within this subject.

*Want for themselves, sorry.

I want to rub my penis in the space between her mammaries while she drools all over it

Am i a bad perso?

That's exactly what I think it's wrong, you can't have a happy relationship as long as your focus is, well, the relationship, there's a person on the other side that will never be fully fit or exist for exactly what you want, your focus should be that person and vice versa. "Looking for a relationship" for the sake of it is a disaster.

No, only stupid feminists would think so because they demonize male sexuality.

just have multiple relationships then
no they only do that for men they don't give consent too. all the kinkest girls i've dated briefly were feminist

if you have an ugly face, you better be rich

inb4 just lift and b urself

fuck off

>it's impossible to generalize women
educate yourself.

No troubles, mistakes can be made on an online board without any retribution

Nobody looks for a relationship for just having a relationship, each individual is looking for a relationship for multiple reasons: loneliness, desire [sexual], and connection. All of these factors lead to variations of expectations. Nobody carries out a checklist and then determines "no, doesnt score highly enough in these criteria", it is just one of those subtleties that exists in a modern age.

educate me now daddy!

Initially, surely those things give you a push to seek someone and I'm not denying egotistic (in a non offensive sense) impulses. But that attitude must be shifted once IN a relationship.

absolutely.

pretty gud

Be a party-hardy moron with big dong and a fat wallet.

All you need is a mind. Vain women are easily manipulated.

upvoted, liked and subscribed

Stay away from "red pills" concerning women, they are literally the other extreme end of retarded feminists.

it is all just lamenting our sexual dimorphism in different ways. if you're bad with women start with the ugly and dumb ones and work your way up. Experience is what you're looking for, not literature.

14/f/cali

Alice Munro's p. good.

Don't read women to understand women. That's like reading women to understand men.

1/ stay on Veeky Forums until a girl like her comes along and post her pic
2/ ask her out
3/ ????
4/ profit!

get in line

If you had an intelligent mind, why would you want to?

>inb4: sex
>If your actions are controlled by your sexual urges you have yet to master even the ancient wisdom.

Her mammaries are magnificent..

My dick is of the same physical qualities as diamonds right now

my secret garden by nancy friday