Is the internet soma?

Is the internet soma?

I wish.

sure

Pretty much.
You got shitty news outlets like BuzzFeed, Online, and the like which is like plebproganda.

Tinder is essentially the app that freely allows a fixation on having sex with people usually based solely on their social positions and

What am I doing with my life

no, weed is.

>Smashing Pumpkins - Soma.youtubevideo

mein neger

If Soma would offer you the entire knowledge of human kind and the ability to talk to hundreds of people from all around the world every day, then I would definitely take Soma.

It really feels that way. Everything cranked up to 11 for me when trump started running for president.

there's no way you can actually believe this

Drinking too much water can still kill ya

How much internet is too much though?

No YOU are.

Yes.

If the internet's soma, is posting the orgey-porgey?

It was /pol/ during this the elections widdout a doubt

SOMA LIT AS HELLL

-- YUNG SAVAGE

>the entire knowledge of human kind
>on the internet
fuck off fact collector

lol

the internet is like a Palantir in that it can theoretically be used to gain knowledge but the vast majority of people just have their mind corrupted and gradually made insane by it

update: i now feel like a massive nerd for having made this post

Leftism is soma.

Oh, no! A nerd on Veeky Forums!

the internet is carbon monoxide.

>tfw the palantir is mine

The internet is more like an enormous museum of failure in which you can learn about the million fuckups that were there before you, hopefully so as to not repeat their mistakes

>tfw I come on the internet to edify myself through Veeky Forums posts
>tfw I get recommendations on what to read from Veeky Forums
>tfw I have gotten a hundred books for free off the internet that I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise
>tfw I visit sites like phys.org, nature.com, sciencemag.org daily
>tfw I use Khan Academy, MIT OCW, Coursera etc
>tfw I visit subreddits for my hobbies and interests to keep myself engaged in them and expand my knowledge

I am the purest internet user.

We're on Veeky Forums, so we're pretty much junkies.

implying refreshing my browser prepares me for orgy-porgy

>still taking the blue pill of the 90s proselytizers

The internet didn't live up to that user, and you know it. If that's what the internet was about it would begin and end with Usenet, Wikipedia and Gutenberg.

this

real life is literally an entire dimension up from the internet. even working a fucking retarded job beats the hell out of the greatest e-skype bitch tit mensa bitch fuck session because it's real and the other isn't but also no one who understands living uses the internet to post anything juicy

>visit subreddits for my hobbies and interest

This is the current state of this board, folks. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Not that user, but desu senpai please stop trying to think that the popular reddit is anything like the niche subreddits. Reddit is not a singular entity or culture.

I personally like the science subreddits except maybe for /r/science because there's too much plebs

But suit yourself

Reddit is an okay site if you stick to non-default subreddits. I visit /r/biology, /r/chemistry, /r/guitar, /r/running, /r/cosplay, /r/bodyweightfitness, /r/pixelart, /r/iwanttolearn, /r/sketchdaily, and a couple of obscure

BEEP BEEP
SHITPOSTING EXPRESS COMING THROUGH
REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL REPLIES

Nice blog plebdittor, maybe you should try posting it here:

surprisingly accriate

got Chad lmao but it's not true. Only had sex once

>>I have gotten a hundred books for free off the internet
>pure

stealing isn't pure

28 + 24 + 2 + 20 + 4 = 78 Leaves me at cyborg, the description of which is too accurate for my liking.

89. Pretty accurate I guess, lost a bunch of points in the mental category.