Baby boomers

can it scientifically be explained why baby boomers are the worst gen ever?

Because they were raised by the best generation ever.

better than our gen thats for sure

Hello boomer! Did you son not change your diaper today?

Do you realize that every fucked up thing in our current world is because of boomers and their stupid choices?

take your boogieman back to

Like gender theory, BLM, BLACKED, pro-incest laws and the New Age?

you think 20 year olds are in power? Boomers were hippies. They are the most degenerate gen ever. All the boomer politicians are pushing this shit.

Because humans are shit and they had the most power. Generation Z will make them look like fucking saints.

Wrong.

>Thinking theres anything wrong with any of these
Get the fuck back to your containment board

you think incest is good?

that grin on the left guy says he fucked the other four

>>/pol/

You do realise your fallacy of fucked up things affecting you today being caused by people in the past? Youve no reason to specify boomers for fucking things up than boomers speciying the generation before them. Think logically please. One day your generation will be the one thar fucked things ip coz yours will be the only past generation in recent living memory.

Grow up you piece of shit. Whinging fucking millenials. Go choke on cock

Are you saying whites today arent responsible for racism or slavery?

>Are you saying whites today arent responsible for racism or slavery?

What the fuck you talking about beaner. Go back to el paso.

Go back to /pol/

No. I wont. Dont give me vague questions with no explanations.

Yes. Because they are suffering from torturers guilt and fear that if the subsequent generation (generated sub-sequence) would rise up and crush their masters because THEY couldn't figure out how to do it better as a group.

And their understanding is 'being ganged up on' = 'we gonna die' because 'muh cold war'.

They don't believe 'we would forgive them and just forget about them but give them all the robots they want to fuck off'.

You are so stupid to think slavery from the 1800s occurred with modern day whites? Holy shit did we invent an immortality potion? This board just proves it's full of brainlets.

>>>tumblr

>make /pol/ post
>redirect others to /pol/
Really makes me think

All in reading is "blah blah blah shitbait blah" . Fuck off back to chipotle you lawnmowing bum. " eh jefe jefe si old el paso"

I don't know how to be less white. I don't think anyone would let me in truth.

Stop pretending to be white beaner. Is this the new technique for stealing the jobs? El trabajo. No trabajo para ti. Go back to chihuahua taco man.

I'm still white.

White as my wifes ass (its brown cos she dont bleach that shit). Go bvk to mexico city. No comprendes? No trabajo para ti! No aqui. Va a mejico.

>be an edgy teen
>decide to sorta-get a rise out of conservative boomer dad by saying something edgy relating to some related news article or something about boomers

>Boomers. Worst. Generation. Ever.

>rather than take the bait, dad looks around with total sincerety and agrees, "Yes, that's exactly right, what you just said. I am deeply ashamed at what my generation has done to this country."

>dad has a sense of humor and usually just plays things off so this display of candor from him takes me aback, I just sort of ._. and keep browsing the computer quietly

Fuck off beaner. No trabajo para ti.

Birds look Australian. I assume you are a shitposting cunt.

Kookaburra. They call me KumKum.

Shitposter only to those that can't realize I am just dispensing free maths. Some just don't believe you can do math at 'this' level without being a bot/A.I.

You assume correct. There were some obvious tells.