Hey scientists, is there a scientific explanation as to why I feel atracted to women wearing stockings...

Hey scientists, is there a scientific explanation as to why I feel atracted to women wearing stockings? it makes me horny and I want to know why.

I'm genuinely concerned.

Thanks.

Scientists can't even explain the cause of homosexuality, you think they know where your obscure fetish comes from? You were probably rubbing your dick on the floor as a toddler and saw some nice gams and it stuck.

Homosexuality is the result of degeneracy though, isnt it?

I said scientists, not /pol/.

It accents the shapeliness of the curves of the legs. Those curves, now being well defined, are what you are attracted to. There's a similar thing with stripped clothing and which way the stripes are oriented.

user, the IQ of gays are quite high. Just ask OP.

They were designed by humans to be attractive.

>why I feel atracted to women
>atracted to women
There's your answer (assuming that you are a man)

Dunno about Science, but stocking is the devil's gift to mankind so they can finally understand that under the guidance of God then can't have the good things of life.

social conditioning, self-conditioning (you feed an initial casual attraction (brought about by social conditioning) with further consumption and desire, wiring yourself to desire it).

Dunno, but post more

this desu

>attraction to man-made objects
at least like something patrician like bare feet

Obviously this.

Familiarity doesn't explain the diversity of fetishes. We see too much variance to assume it's purely contextual.

lol

Disgusting

Kill yourself.

Your brain is probably conditioned to see stockings as relating to/or implying sex.

Likely a result of some experience you've consciously forgot about.

I have a foot fetish, and as a biology student I got curious. What I found out was that there is a part of the brain related to sexuality parts of the body, like vaginas, breasts or ass, and in that same part there is a physiology change that makes people enjoy other things/fetish. What it was shown for was that for instance feet were close to the more "normal" ones, and there for being the most common. Dr. Vilayanur Ramachandran. I saw I pic but I am not sure about its legitimacy

Genetics