Did you watch the new Zizek, /pol/?

Did you watch the new Zizek, /pol/?

Here's what he claims:

- Trump has lowered the level of public discourse to discussing bowel movements
- his staff has invented a new Pokemon Go, except the Pokemon is the Jew, and everywhere you go, you see "augmented reality" with Jews everywhere
- the "new right" is the most dangerous form of antisemitic right because they support Israel
- the idea that the refugees are being deliberately sent to Europe is a ridiculous conspiracy theory

What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=qB0m64u3N7M

>/pol/

Sorry, it's a repost, /pol/ doesn't seem to be interested in Zizek too much. I wish we had a philosophy board.

>>What do you think?
sort yourself out and stop worrying about the jews

I'm listening. I'll be back in two hours.

We did, It was called Veeky Forums, to bad Veeky Forums ruined Veeky Forums by posting nothing but Marxist philosophers until Veeky Forums got made.

He lost quite a lot of good (b|g)oy points by saying that he would vote for Trump so now he has to shill extra hard so he still gets invited to give talks and can sell his books. Also why is he framing "antisemitism" as something bad?

>Leftist couldn't even floor somebody with a sucker punch with a spanner in his sleeve
This is what happens when you don't start with the Greeks.

> closet homosexual takes half a punch from a limp-wristed commie......then cries about it.

Well, aren't all post-Marx philosophers Marxist in a sense?

>Bullying somebody because of their sexuality
That isn't very progressive of you, there's literally nothing wrong with being in the closet.

pro tip nobody on the left posts on Veeky Forums

>This is what reddit actually believes

Post-Marxism Isn't really a thing, It's the "Dark Enlightenment" of the academic left.

The only good one is dead

its true
everybody here tolerates the usage of the word faggot and kys like no big deal.
anybody pretending to be left/sjw is doing it for a (You)

>being a leftist means being unable to tolerate the word faggot

t.pol

>because they support Israel
This one is true, antisemites love Israel.

Wasn't that a Vulcan?

I can't take his current politics stuff seriously. It seems just sloppy/casual/lazy remarks with no real insight.

What would a Trump-Zizek """"debate"""" sound like?

This.

I lean pretty hard to the left. I post on Veeky Forums. I also tolerate the usage of the word faggot (despite also being bisexual) because it's funny. The fact you assume everyone who's a "leftist" share the same beliefs is a sign of destructive black-and-white thinking. I'm not a fan of the stereotypical "progressives" because of their disregard for context, even if I mostly agree with their opinions.

zizek: shlpshpsshkshkshlslhs
trump: wrong

>Vote Trump everybody
>Man, Trump is the worst
Fuck this attention whoring shill.

>Now to conclude
>I will end by
>I spoke too long
Still got 40 minutes to go

Nigga you know damn well that's not what he said. The reason his image has taken a hit at all is because people like you are conflating.

dumb communists

antigermans are a fringe political cult, though. the zionist left is marginalised pretty much everywhere else

Do anyone know what he says the pope said to Napoleon?

I consider the normalisation of suicide to be a revolutionary act

haha

untrue. There are even lefties over on pol. Their are certainly lefties on /lgbt/. I often wonder what the political ideologies of /po/ are, but it will forever remain a mystery.

and hey, i'd put myself on the left. I certainly wouldn't consider myself a conservative or traditionalist or anything that would put myself right of center.

Haven't watched this yet, but what you're saying is about what I'd expect.

I think as a non-American it was important for him to stand against Clinton. We don't really have a "left" in the sense that most european political scenes do. I think it's good to stop pretending the liberal establishment has any relation to class struggle and it's embrace of feminism, gay rights and multiculturalism is shallow and tactical, especially as it continues to support capitalism and war.

leave immediately

>he's an image based thinker

Lmao

>he lost

Lmao

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

haven't watched but i assume he's giong to make a lot of mental gymnastics to justify his posturing on being pro-trump during the election

If there's one redeeming factor about the slimepit that is the modern left, it's definitely their THICC and healthy beauties

Its pretty easy when he was never actually pro-Trump. He hasn't went back on his position at all

> Trump will accelerate-

lol nope, he will have to do mental gymnastics, after trump we'll get another clinton

>after trump we'll get another clinton

extremely funny post

this is the dumbest thing I've read all day

What he says is that he was not pro-Trump but that if Clinton was elected people would say "okay things are back to normal now" when in fact they would have only eliminated one symptom of a deeper problem.

He didn't say that Trump WILL bring (positive) acceleration, he said with Trump there's at least an opportunity (that could and probably horribly backfire) where as with Clinton there's none.

I'm convinced Franco Berardi has browsed /pol/.

Zizek just hears about /pol/ from his friends. It's a matter of time before he addresses Veeky Forums directly.

well, that's accurate

>jewish cripple does drugs, writes down schizobabble and presents it as "oh guys i'm a whole new thing! wow read me in women's studies!"

fuck this hack

Is Trump's entourage really antisemitic though? I'm pretty sure they're just virtue-signalling to /pol/tards while not actually espousing any antisemitic beliefs themselves.

And where does that even come from? One possibly fake quote Bannon said years ago about a school he ended up sending his daughter to?

I don't even get this meme.

I don't know any feminists of queer theory people or radical leftists of any type that assume their position will win.

If anything, they probably subconsciously desire a continual state of conflict. Feminism would have an enormous identity crisis if patriarchal oppression ever ended.

Its true of all liberation ideologies. Once liberated, the ideology dies off as it is no longer useful.

As for the "right side of history" bit, None of these ideologies believe in the hegelian notion of universal, unstoppable progress. Dialectical "Materialism" went out the window a long time ago. I'd say most radical leftists accept that there is nothing inevitable about their position.

Why? It's like saying Marx was capitalist, it makes perfect sense.

If they didn't think they would win, they wouldn't do it.

Everyone strives toward whatever they think is The Good.

I started with the Greeks and ended up as communist, what now?

What! I'm not going to watch this!! Zizek is a COMMUNIST!

>I'm pretty sure they're just virtue-signalling to /pol/tards while not actually espousing any antisemitic beliefs themselves.

That's how antisemitism usually operates though, its an ideology which produces itself inherently in a cycle of insincere redirection.
Its like how most people on /pol/ who post le happy merchant aren't being literal in their minds but in the long run the image produces its own reality.

The huge forwarding of the idea of the Lugend Presse is a major act that is intrinsically linked to antisemitism historically

They think they can win. And... it is possible that they could "win"! But I think most leftists are realistic enough to realize everything could go to shit, that we could all be rounded up stalin-esque purges and sent to new gulags, or even less extreme, that people just get too caught up in the pleasures of consumerism and "give in".

If leftists believed their positions were inevitable, that nothing could stop "progress", then they would stop trying and just let it happen.

They want to win, but confidence ranges from extremely confident to extremely pessimistic.

Lack of testosterone, did you lift like the Greeks too?

STOP TALKING ABOUT FARTS PUBLICLY

*PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Eh...I think Hitler actually hated Jews. Trump's kids are all married to Jews. Jared Kushner is his top aide.

It's really not the same thing at all.

I disagree but /pol/ is being literal in their minds.

>addressed to /pol/
>no relation to literature
>mods doing fuck all
really makes you think

Zizek is literature, you annoying fuck.

Overall not a bad lecture, but Zizek really hasn't said anything new. All the same points about Lacan and ideology.

>waa someone is saying mean things about my garbage ideology in my safespace!!! WAAA MODS!

lefties are kind of cute when they've lost all power

Yeah but come on I'm not claiming Trump is Hitler.
And yeah that's the issue, some people on /pol/ are being literal but many aren't, I've posted Jew memes there in the past to make jokes or push an argument. At a certain point one has to view the ideology as having a life of its own in a sense, the invocation of it is an invocation regardless of what the speaker "authentically" believes which in Zizeks Lacanian perspective is just an imagination to begin with

wtf I thought he was a nazbol cryptofascist?

>The huge forwarding of the idea of the Lugend Presse is a major act that is intrinsically linked to antisemitism historically
Sure hope you've always boycotted cars and all the products delivered by them, moron. How about that modern medicine, just say no, right?

I don't see how that defends Zizek's argument and characterization of this "new right."

>all Jews are the same

allow me to give you the quick rundown

Its simple, they're functionally antisemites regardless of what they "really" believe

But Zizek dismantles the American right in the video?

But how? I don't see anything antisemitic coming out of Trump and his entourage. That's what I'm saying.

Anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican, yes. But I don't see anything anti-Jewish.

Low IQ post.

>zizek
>dismantling anything
>having an effect on reality

kek

My IQ is much higher than yours.

If I ever meet Zizek I'll show him /pol/ and explain all the memes. I really want to hear him talk about /pol/ and not rehashed shit from CNN.

Has he ever addressed internet memes in general? (antisemitic or otherwise)

Zizek: Entertaining but not enlightening.

Franco Berardi is more in-tune with the zeitgeist.

If only we could recruit his son, I fear Zizek may just be like my Dad and too internet illiterate to ever properly get memes

>leave for a day
>blatant /pol/ shit
What the fuck?

>I've been here all week, the post, the movie.

>If leftists believed their positions were inevitable, that nothing could stop "progress", then they would stop trying and just let it happen.
nobody in their right mind thinks this

>burn israel
wtf i'm antifa now

If a /pol/tard believes it there's a 99% chance it's retarded.

>You know what my fear is? Not that Trump will fail and there will be chaos, but for some real period of time, what if he succeeds? You know what happened in Poland? The Law and Justice party, they did such a tremendous social transfer to the poor that no elected European government would dare to do it. They lowered retirement age, they made better conditions for health care, more help for mothers with children and so on. No wonder that people like them. My God! They did something that no left government dares to do. And for me this is the sad truth of Europe: it’s a paradox.

Get it? If the right wingers succeeds it's sad.
Stick to analyzing movies, Žižek. At least there you can be honest and don't have to play the retarded leftist.

>people literally fighting over shitty American politics

America was a mistake.

When did he cry?

Fake fucking news

When his Momma got railed by a black dude

The funniest thing ever is when some leftie posts Spencer getting punched as if it's some winning card. No one gives a shit about spencer, not even /pol/.

He posts the same pictures in every thread. This is like the third or fourth time he's done it.

Please spoonfeed me some good Berardi stuff.

Isn't /pol/ 100% sure the guy is a FBI agent/controlled opposition?

Well, he is.

I could watch this on repeat for hours

>pepper spray fights!!!!

You do know we have a histories and humanities board, right?

Veeky Forums is a leftist catholic board, faggot

He's spot on.

Yeah.

>poaster on a Siberian Bedazzler crafts forum cheers on a sucker punch from some random antifa and has his mother die in her sleep tonight because he doesn't respond to this post