What is the correct pronunciation?

What is the correct pronunciation?

who the fuck thinks they have different meanings. what the fuck

I don't see any yellow on the map so I guess no one does.

however the brits pronounce it is correct, anything else is a burger corruption

I use both interchangeably.

>infinite
>finite
English language, not even once

From east to west the US gets more degenerate

English itself is a corruption of German

Car-mel is the correct pronunciation because it is two syllables and therefore superior.

>tfw you realize California and Texas are the true melting pots of the world and NY was just a wannabe all along

NY also has both colors

"carra-mel" is what blacks and liberals say to sound sophisticated.
Car-mel is the true pronunciation, proudly spoken by the heartland of America, the German and Nordic race that constitutes the backbone of this great country.

Huh... Fascinating...

The heartland of America, its intellectual, historical, and cultural core is in New England. They also produced the authoritative dictionaries and the literature that codified American English. The New England Pronunciation is standard.

England pronounces is caramel, and always has done (before you even think about shitting out the mutually applicable migrant card). So does Germany. So does Norway.

Denmark doesn't, though. So I guess you've got the fucking Danes on your side.

Maybe in the 1800s. The true heartland is in the Midwest. New England can go fuck itself.

Fuck Europeans. Or should I say, America's bitches across the pond.

Nip here
Is it Care-a-mel or Car-a-mel?

You are a disgrace to our race. Think long and hard upon your treasonous stupidity.

care

Louisiana fag here, I say Care-uh-mel.

>danish pronunciation
>down's person with broken jaw trying to talk
Not the best reference point really.

Cah-ruh-mel.

Ca[t]-ru[n]-mel[t]

What that doesn't even make any sense. I refuse to believe that is how even you culturally stunted hicks pronounce it.

t. Had a pseud english teacher in high school and never learned to question him

learnt*

*Learnsted

*learnéded*

Salty Anglo detected

I pronounce it that way, and I'm from New Jersey.

Did you think my comment did not apply to you.

The fact of the matter is that English and German diverged >1500 years before the French got involved at all. Go talk to someone who speaks Scots or Frisian if you don't believe me.

Do I think that being in the most densely populated state in the union makes me invulnerable to accusations of being a hick? Yes, a little bit.

My friend, I'm talking about Amerifats.

>every place in america is the same

All this time I thought Pennsylvania Dutch meant descendants of Dutch people. Looks like a lot of us are German.

What is the light yellow "American" referring to?

Fuck niggers and spics get them out of my fucking country.

It's a corruption of Deutsch.

new americana raised on biggie and nirvana

Hicks who can only trace their ancestries back to their nephews.

Fuck off eurofag. Europeans are the shit bucket of humanity. You are a nest of maggots. You're the litter of puppies I threw into the river. You're lower than bacteria. We aren't even on the same trophic level you festering parasite.

>being this mad that he's fat

>Being this made that he hasn't showered in weeks

their family has been in america since colonial times or earlier

Nah, it's seriously just hicks who can't be fucked to figure out where they're from. If it were descendants of early colonists they would all be in Massachussetts and the surrounding states.

Please don't use the word 'hicks'. Frankly your speech is very derogatory and I find it appalling.

Also, you can see that in between the two "hick lines" is what can only really be described as a "black belt." Don't be fooled, there are plenty of "americans" in that area, but they are outnumbered by the descendents of their ancestors' slaves. This is an important point, because if you consider the hick lines and the black belt together, they almost perfectly delineate the slave states at the time of the American Civil War.

Second one. Ignore delusional Americans.

>car-ml
For sauces, fillings, and mixed with other ingredients
>carra-mel
For pure caramel candies like pic related

Anything else is wrong

>tfw I have my mom's white dental genetics
>tfw if I so much as look at sweet food I develop a cavity
My teeth hurt just looking at ur pic.

I honestly refuse to believe this many people in the US are of German descent
It just doesn't make any sense

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how well drafted that survey is?

In a lot of places "caramel" refers to any kind of chewy candy- starbursts would be "fruit caramels" for example.

That's not very many. It's just the regional locations, which is consistent with German settlement habits. In Australia, for example, the outback is full of German place names, because for some reason Germans always went straight toward open space.

they need lebensraum

> they would all be in Massachussetts and the surrounding states.

How dumb are you?

"The correct pronunciation" is an incoherent notion. Different pronunciations are used in different dialects, none of which is intrinsically more correct than any other.

No, English and German have a common ancestor. What you're saying is like saying humans are corruptions of chimpanzees.

>all those niggers
ahhhh

German is a corruption of Old-Norse

t. hick

It's not a lot. You're falling for the same trap that /pol/tards do when you tell them Hillary won the popular vote and they reply with a mostly red map of the USA

Not him but most people that are descendants of colonial Americans are elite New Yorkers and Bostonians. Unless they moved to California

>we wuz slave owners
>the south will rise again
>niggers are worthless crack whores
>why won't the gubmint help me out with my opiod addiction?

ha ha, and the brits are just the ones to give it to them

Old-Norse is a corruption of Neolithic tribal languages.

For reference.

German Americans make up just under 15 percent of the US population.