If 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 are american numbers what do the numbers of other languages look like?

If 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 are american numbers what do the numbers of other languages look like?

I find it strange that I've never seen what mexican numbers look like before even though I've seen a lot of Mexican words.

I tried looking up pictures of mexican numbers but all the results show american numbers.

si beuno, that means very strong

wtf

It's bait.

these are arabic numbers

nice b8 i r8 8/8

Did you look at the picture at all?
The arab digits clearly differ from the modern ones.

Modern/Medieval is Hindu-Arabic. They don't differ very much, just: style, angle and use of distinct strokes. They are the same, they're just been rearranged and slowly (over time) altered a tiny bit.

Only certain peoples even had numbers, this style with place-value and single units is the Hindu-Arabic system.

>This Medieva country is blatantly copying American numerals
We should sue them

Japanese/Chinese:

一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十
Ichi
Ni
San
Shi/Yon
Go
Roku
Nana
Hachi
Kyuu/Ku
Jyuu

American numbers are also the rest of the American Continent numbers and European Numbers. We are occident

Nana/Shichi?

In Arabic countries we call them Indian numerals, it's a long story how ancient Arab merchants ditched arabic numerals for Indian ones because they looked more cool, than middle-east people started using them

>Japanese/Chinese:
These are Japanese Pronunciations

Chinese people pronounce it differently.

>Chinese
Kill yourself, weeb.

The symbols are the same in Chinese

Pay more attention in your minority studies next time

Never heard ichi ni san yon go in Chinese.

The symbols (numerals) are the same in Chinese as in Japanese. Just like the symbols 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 are used in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, etc. The words used for numbers are different.

You know. Looking at the source numbers and the changes introduced ... One might even call them Indo-European numbers.

did I fucking 吃音