The unexamined life is not worth living

the examined life is far worse

Give an example.

My life

If it's not examined, how can we possibly evaluate whether or not it's worth living?

kek

This is a bid for reflection. It's one of those things that should be easy, like faith, but isn't.

>but if you try to examine it you'll alter its state!

kekekekeke

wrong board OP, everyone here has an unlived life

>projection this powerful

The original text reads "the unexamined life is not worth living for man".

Why would he die willingly?

socrates was a nigger. lions don't examine their lives, all they do is eat, fight, and fuck. that's more fulfilling than any kind of modern living.

consciousness was a mistake

i haev huge enourmous penis

Pics.

And you're mentally stunted and therefore subhuman

>any life
>worth living

lol rite "and then god was like, hey were those plague flood stuff i did a mistake? they were literal catastrophes, but i was ready to move on to my next milestones. but then i was subjected to forcible peer review by fucken retard fagets who thought they knew better. well there really sure showed me. boy, i have made some poor decisions in life. just a whole bunch of bad fucken choices."

Socrates and the hemlock

I'd rather wallow in cute anime girls than be persecuted desu

Because he couldn't see the harm in dying. He didn't know what happens to you after death, so he could not say for certainty whether or not it is a bad thing, and since the consequences for staying alive were negative, and meant not being Socrates (in essence) anymore, he went with death.

lmao socrates was spooked as fuck

What's the difference? Just live.

>that's more fulfilling than any kind of modern living.

but that's literally modern living

eat fuck sleep

wake up sheeple

>sense of humor this weak

>What HAPPENS to you AFTER DEATH

/thread