Why can't I process words anymore? About 6 months ago I stopped being able to process spoken words...

Why can't I process words anymore? About 6 months ago I stopped being able to process spoken words, particularly if they're fast. I have to run it over in my head. It never used to be like this. Also my short term memory is shattered, it takes me 15-30 minutes to read a page of Seven Pillars of Wisdom, I can't understand my lectures, etc.
Surely this is too severe for it to be a hormonal or stress-related issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927
warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7412900#p7419557
warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7381438#p7384671
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you use any prescription or recreational drugs?

brain tumor in left temporal lobe

You've simply lost interest in accepting external information, possibly due to an internal emotional conflict.

Set your mind straight.

Do you have pains or any sort of pressure in your head, especially after laying down or sleeping at night for a long time? I'd visit a doctor since trying to self-diagnose yourself on Veeky Forums is almost as stupid as doing it with webmd.

I have issues where I feel a pressure on the right side of my head and a strong squeeze behind my eyes, I feel it ALL the time but not to the point where it impacts me in any way unless I concentrate on it. I also have this "spinning" feeling when laying down in a specific position that goes away instantly if I open my eyes. Had more than one MRI both with and without contrast but nothing was ever found, so I'm thinking it's either an ear or a spine issue, but if I didn't talk it over with any doctors I'd probably still be sperging out about a tumor.

is this pancreatic cancer user 2.0?

It's a big tumor in your head

>Surely this is too severe for it to be a hormonal or stress-related issue.
Not necessarily, depression and anxiety can wreak havoc on your cognition. You should go to a doctor.

>brain tumor in left temporal lobe
unironically may be this.

It may be also due to a Stroke, Head Injury or Drug Abuse.

Go to a doctor. It can be a symptom of something easily stopped but may get worse if you don't see treatment.

have you been abusing cough syrup?
Causes temporal lobe lesions and general brain fuckery

t. fucked myself up for a good 1.5 years from only 2 months of abuse

The thing that pisses me off the most about these medical help threads is that the OP never responds. On the one hand, it's a good thing, since none of the replies ever show any kind of knowledge of patient assessment. But it's kind of weird that whoever posts these things really thinks that they can write a 2-3 sentence description of a couple vague symptoms and some internet medical genius is going to be able to give them advice outside of "go to the doctor."

could cannabis do this? Haven't smoked in 3 months but I did binge on it

go to the doctor, fucktard

probably not

this is what you get for not using meth you stupid cunt

prob not, just meditate to speed your mind up

Go get a CAT scan

lol

Exposure to pulsed microwave / VHF / ELF fields, in conjunction with exposure to environmental toxins, and possibly dietary nutritional deficits.

I'm not kidding either, or shitposting something I got from crank blog. Whether the hard mechanistic approach, epidemiology, histology, all the data agrees and paints a very clear picture. Unfortunately it's also at a level of complexity that I can't concisely communicate the totality of it (pearl chain formation, conformational changes of membrane bound glycoproteins, altered electron transport of compounds binding to receptors, generation of soliton waves, despiraling of DNA, and other signalling problems) so I'll just focus on the most direct pathway, which is L-type voltage gated calcium channel activation (though other channels are activated). More or less, the cell membrane and other factors of the intercellular space acts as an amplifier, which is what they're supposed to do, that's how signal transduction in the body generally works. But in this case it's aberrant signalling, it acts on the voltage sensing subunit, leads to chronically elevated intracellular Ca2+, upregulation of iNOS activity, and gradual downregulation of superoxide dismutase, gluthionine reductase, and a few others. superoxide then can react with nitric oxide, and form peroxynitrite. Other processes form H2O2. Gluthionine etc stores are quickly exhausted and cell death or damage quickly accompanies the systemic dysfunction. Calcium channels also regulate neurotransmitter release. Melatonin synthesis is also inhibited, and amyloid beta etc generation is elevated. A grand combination. But that's just the brain, direct, the rest of the body is affected as well.

More or less, avoid wi-fi, cell phones, bluetooth, proximity to digital television broadcasting stations, etc. You could have any number of problems, but this certainly doesn't help.

Sources dating back to the late 50's are available upon request.

Maybe your habits changed and that's affecting your ability to think. I know that when I have good habits I think more clearly.

Sources provided here:
Might or might not be around for further communication.

This is who you're talking to when you respond to a post talking about how microwave pulses/emf/rf/vlf/whatever is bad for you and will wreck your life through vgccs. The following posts outline one man's mental illness and egotistical delusions. It's pointless to argue with him.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
He admits he's dumb as a box of rocks.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
Autistic textwall about how he's a clever superhuman with undiagnosed MS and self diagnosed bipolar and an insane skeleton

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
Goes on about smart meters, the evils of processed food, and how he's so unique among sheep.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596

warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927

warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
Gets told he's nuts by a doctor

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
This speaks for itself

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
I'm a special warrior pls stroke my ego

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
This entire thread is him wigging out about how he's totally not insane and the evils of shrinks.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
Him going on about his genius again.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
Protip: Don't constantly call people myopic if you want to remain user.
Muh jaw problems muh nerve probems

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
Spends half a thread freaking out about MUH JAW MUH SUPER HEALING MUH LOGIC and CT scans, plus some of his wacky medical adventures.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
He's some sort of genius philosopher.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
Muh logical framework cures acne

tldr you're nuts and should stick to /x/

I wouldn't have been able to compile this list if you didn't have a few phrases you autistically harped on for years. This isn't even close to all the posts I found, but it gets the point across and shows that you're a delusional hypochondriac who thinks he's some misunderstood genius.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S7412900#p7419557
>VGCC retard is a tweaker
Everything makes more sense.

A collision of memes. We just need the lung x-ray guy to chip in and we'll come full circle.

MORE POSTS FROM VGCCGUY

warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
Post from 2013 where he admits he knows doctors won't believe him.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S7381438#p7384671
Here he is admitting he takes stimulants before posting.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
Admits to hallucinations

warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
All caps rage about how stoic he is, and how you don't see him saying exactly what his post says.

tldr for anybody who's not going to read the list:

The retard that goes on and on about how wireless is destroying your voltage gated calcium channels and who ignores anybody who reads the papers he posts to point out how he's misinterpreting them is a meth abuser who admits to hallucinating and having multiple doctors tell him that he's full of shit. Even worse, he's had tests for a bunch of the illnesses he claims to suffer from, and all have come up negative. He now graces Veeky Forums with his speed fueled textwalls citing naturalnews level garbage about how he's totally not imagining everything. Also he has an inflated ego and thinks he's some genius philosopher.

funny, but you seem obsessed user.

Just a little bit.
I figured if he's going to spend years shitting up Veeky Forums, I could at least spend a half an hour collecting his posts for everybody to enjoy.

lel this guy again

that pic looks like me sometimes