Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it

I think some later edition edited it out

I ripped off the entire chapter because it was so bad

*deletes Wandering Rocks*

get out of Veeky Forums

It's such let down after climbing the rock faces that are Oxen and Circe.

But he makes up for it plus w/ Ithaca

Boo!

Wandering rocks is okay, and it's positioned well between the marvellous S&C and Sirens.

>that feel when Oxen of the Sun and Ithaca are the only good chapters

oxen of the sun isnt that hard
the third chapter and circe where the only ones that made me feel brainlet-ish

Oxen of the Sun if anything is just kinda boring imo. At least for the first bit.

Circe for me went back n forth. I very rarely like /understood/ what was happening but most of the times (like the majority of the time: especially the parts towards the beginning where Bloom imagines himself on like sexual trial and later on where he imagines himself as like Grand Leader of his Marxist-esque community, those parts were a blast) I was having a lot of fun with it. Some parts towards the end, where Stephen is re-introduced, make very little sense to me and started to feel like a slog. It ends on a real high-note though, whatwith Rudy coming through.

/mu/ please

that pic always cracks me up

U r outta ur mind lad

Power ranking:
Sirens
Ithaca
Nausicaa
Scylla & Charybdis
Oxen of the Sun
Wandering Rocks
Hades
Proteus
Aeolus
Eumaeus
Circe
Cyclops
Nestor
Telemachus
Lotus Eaters
Calypso
Penelope
Lestrygonians

Proteus is a cakewalk my man. You've just gotta know your Aristotle, Shakes, and Joyce bio.

Aeolus is far harder with all that skin the goat shit and Stevens fig pareable.

Swell

Steven has been turning over Blake and Dante all day. Shattered glass and toppled masonry and times livid final flame and commitment to apostasy all culminate in his shattering of the lamp.

>Steven

Fuck you Eumaeus is great, and it's incredibly important for the relationship between Bloom and Daedalus. If I were to pick a superfluous chapter, it's Lestrygonians.

Your mom lestrygoniaded my daedalus yesterday desu ne senpai

>Daedalus
what is going on with people in this thread

it corrected it and I didn't notice

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8

Sick burn dude

Don't be a faggot about inconsequential shit

Half of us are on phones that autocorrect and don't care enough to go back futz with the little override buttons

Nah, Eumaeus was one of the most sentimental chapters because Bloom and Stephen are finally talking together.