Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums

Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums.

Is there ANY hope of becoming a non-brainlet as a 21 year old highschool dropout? I live in Ontario Canada and I would like to get a university degree one day but I'm very much a brainlet as it stands right now.

I'm worried that using Veeky Forums and videogames too much during my most important development years has caused my neuroplasticity to be decayed and also my intelligence capabilities permanently stunted. Is there any hope to raising my IQ and becoming smart?

Stop using Veeky Forums and open a fucking book.

You're welcome.

Kys

Try /r9k/ my dude

Gas yourself.

Degree in what?

Computer science or finance

So hurry up and do it, you are running out of time.
There is hope but you need to act fast.

How can I do it? What is the best way to salvage my mental capabilities?

I know nothing of the sort for those majors but in general, you have to want it. If you know Veeky Forums has softened your mind, get the fuck off of here and go read or talk to people actually in those majors. You might gain some valuable insight from here but in general get off the shit posting boards from now on. Are you in school now?

JBP is starting an online university.

Otherwise major in a natural science. Ignore cs, and finance. Finance is for the jews who don't care about anybody else

I would like to become the jew. Also what is JBP I cant find anything relevant on Google

Do a pathway course in community college (I'm not from the states or canada but I think that's how it works) into university and literally spend like 10 fucking hours a week on it, it's not hard (Comp Sci) and you can do it.
Do this NOW.
HEY!, I SAID NOW. APPLY NOW!.

Honestly I've spent 10+ hrs a day on Veeky Forums for the last few years. When I ask myself what I gain by coming here I have no answer. I recognize this place objectively is only a drain on my life. I recognize that if I had IRL friends who said the shit people regularly say on here ( the pessimism, negativity, insults etc I mean ) I would immediately stop talking to them. I recognize that there's little to nothing for me to learn here I cant gain from other resources.

But when it comes down to it..... I simply don't have the willpower, courage, balls, whatever you want to call it to resist the urge and build productive habits.

You can do both user.
I'm not recommending you spend any time here at all but blaming your bad productivity on a website is a little shameful.

It's not about balls or will power. It's just knowing that you need to study to not fail. You have to survive or thrive, if not then you fail and are here forever. It's understanding the necessity that you need to succeed.

The problem is that I've developed ADHD from this website + videogames. I can't stay focused on anything for more than a few minutes, I need constant dopamine rushes which I usually get by jumping from thread to thread on multiple boards.

I also have low testosterone that the doctor does not wish to treat and I'm scared of self medicating by injecting drugs from an internet blackmarket.

You are only going to appreciate how young 21yo is when you hit 25. Stop worrying about raising your IQ and start working towards your goal.

What is a good book to learn how to discipline myself

You are making excuses and victimizing yourself.

There are two types of people in this world, those who are victims to life and those who control life. Both cases are determined by a decision on the person's part.

No one is going to be able to help you, you have to help yourself.

If you want something, then go get it, faggot.

You're just putting useless steps between yourself and your goal. You don't need to read how to discipline yourself. Establish what you want, how you will achieve it, and start working towards it.

If you need a gay little strategy just use the pomodoro technique. Unplug and store your vidya consoles, uninstall steam and install a Veeky Forums blocker if you must. Close your Veeky Forums tabs right now.

Okay I will do it user. No more excuses from me.

No you won't

Hurry the fuck up OP and get done what you wanna get done.

I am a brainlet my self, I went to community college for 5 years.

I started in remedial level math classes and eventually got to calculus 3.

Once I got to a big boy school I eventually took Graduate Statistics level coursework.

Pic related is what I started recently

Anything is possible if you have the mental will power for it.
Get the fuck off from this site and delete all of your video games once you maintain a balance being an academic cuck.

Good luck

Wow thank you for the motivation user. Fuck this place indeed I'm out of here at least until I get my life fixed.

Congrats, dude.

Drop the vidya and get perma-banned. Pick up some books, practice meditation/focus exercises, do some pushups and eat testosterone supporting/estrogen suppressing foods.