Tfw I'm a pretty smart guy

>tfw I'm a pretty smart guy
>tfw I don't make use of that intelligence because I'd rather browse Veeky Forums all day instead of studying boring mathematics

Why did God give me a high IQ instead of someone else?

It is fun viewing the Dunning Kruger Effect in action.

>value intelligence
>not intelligent
Why do I suffer so?

>muuuh pseudopsychology
Fuck off.

If you are really so smart then why aren't you rich?

>hurr durr psychology is pseudoscience because a Veeky Forums meme told me so
>spouts some retarded question

>triggered stupid poorfag

Go back to where you belong.

>literally calling names like a 5 year old
come on, I thought you were smarter than that

Ok.

Lots of people are really smart. But if you can't get along with others, can't see projects to completion, can't bring a good idea into existence, you are still unsuccessful. Motivation and drive are the key components here, not your intelligence

what makes you believe you are smart?

If you cannot grasp delayed gratification, you're probably less intelligent than most primates.
Motivation is a meme. Discipline is what makes and keeps successful people successful.

This guy knows what's up.

>>tfw I don't make use of that intelligence because I'd rather browse Veeky Forums all day instead of studying boring mathematics
I have bad news

>If you are really so smart then why aren't you rich?

This. There are no excuses in 2017.

>cannot grasp delayed gratification
>less intelligent
Nope. I'm the smartest from my uni class. I got an IQ of 142. Yet I have periodic days of fapping and leaving everything. I cannot even maintain any plan or discipline.

I had an easy understanding of maths and sciences that I never needed to study nor do my homework. I discovered easily a formula for the newton binomial when I just started to get into series and sucesions. I discovered a formula similar to the binomial of newton ^2 when I just got into equations, when the professor was teaching integrals I've already made 30 exercises at the same time she was starting with the first one. I learnt the turkish march from a sheet completely just 1 week after my father bought me a keyboard, before that I only had a keyboard of 30 cm and didn't even read sheets.

I'm the best and I surpassed in capacity every white boy I encountered. I was an ace on sports too. I was the best.

was reasonably subtle bait until the last paragraph, then you blew it

4/10

You're apparently not even smart enough to make either a sufficiently believable bait or a decent hyperbolic joke. Leave and never return, brainlet.

All of it is true. Tho there is no more to tell you but little achievements that aren't shit if i don't tell you the context.

I know I'm smarter. It doesn't matter if your brainlet doesn't believe me anyway.

>If you are really so smart then why aren't you rich?

I'm excessively poor and very smart. Though, I don't care about money since I get everything I need via trade and being as NEET as fuck.

>lets his life be determined by hedonism and the most primitive human urges
>I AM VERY SMART
Wrong.

SeeI'm smarter than you. Deal with it.

>Caring about money
>Not a shallow way to live
Wew

This, tell us OP

Just get over it. White people have a problem with POC being smarter than them.

>doesn't understand the value of wealth

Is this a new pasta?

Honestly I would even go as far as to say motivation is a component of intelligence, and lacking willpower is a form of unintelligence.

It's my life, whitey boy. Ok jokes aside. Is my life that incredible?

>studying boring mathematics
So study interesting mathematics instead

I don't really care about others' lives. It's just that this reminded me of a pretty popular pasta.

Well, good news. I've failed since I left highschool because I didn't even dare to be present at exam days. I got social anxiety and cannot even plan shit correctly.

I'm more intelligent, yet a failure.

>caring about how smart you are
You can't make yourself smarter so why worry about it. Just do the best you can with the ability you have

>needs money to achieve goals and be respected
You blew it.

At least you are good at something, so that's a good start. There are many that are only mediocre or somewhat above average, yet aspire to lofty goals they know they're not likely to achieve in their lifetime.

I can do all of that, the problem is that's the only thin I can discipline myself into. When it comes to studying by myself I just have no regime and have to gamble on being "in the mood" which is happening less often

Are the Veeky Forums memes true? If I start jogging and shit will my brain become better?

>I eerr 1 = .9 bar HA HA HA

>dun u wont talk bout "this be lie" how du werk

I have low IQ, but I get work done. Doesn't this mean I'm more intelligent than you?
I mean not making use of your intelligence is not intelligent, its dumb. That means you are actually dumb. Am I wrong? I may be, I just had enough IQ to get my computer science degree, tried physics one semester but gave up.

You can say "IQ is correlated to intelligence" but it's a bit like saying "beard length is correlated to magic".

Yes, but I think you just know nothing of magic.

Intelligence and what you do with intelligence are completely unrelated, with the latter being related to emotion/personality instead. So no, you are not smarter than a couch potato who is smarter than you are. Similarly, if I have a crappy laptop that I use and someone has a brand new fast desktop they don't use, my laptop doesn't magically become the better computer just because I use it. Sometimes smart people have zero desire to participate in the world.

smart but lazy meme