Are there any patrician tier YouTube channels/vlogs?

Are there any patrician tier YouTube channels/vlogs?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKuA9X4xm4xWKgqH9ct6X_A
youtube.com/watch?v=vRd-Hvc0rYo
youtube.com/watch?v=TDe55Bhavg4&t=0s
youtube.com/channel/UCyjaJCGmsieJCIX_DwG1jXA/feed
youtube.com/channel/UCDBrIy2EJ2iDiO_R8sLBU2A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This channel an user posted some weeks ago

youtube.com/channel/UCKuA9X4xm4xWKgqH9ct6X_A

It would be much better if he stopped behaving like an idiot.

only in french/italian

sorry, anglos

No. People with something important to say generally dont congregate on youtube.

Anglo's and high culture really don't go together, do they?

Seriously. When, why and how did video blogs start replacing written blogs?

Is it simply a gimmick? Is there an inherent quality that makes a vlog better? Or is it simply that we're performing the dance of our own insecurities by projecting a needs for a paternal/maternal figure informative and wondrous onto some half-bit twenty-something millennial?

Vloggers are a bunch of shitty herauts.

find me a patrician anglo booktuber, it's all wiki summary shit, essentially 10 minute long video of "TWO THUMBS UP!"

good youtube vlogs are essentially radio, and radio is one of the greatest mediums ever

The guy who did the video on More Desired Than Our Owne Salvation.

Is Anglo meant to mean "English speaking"?

HEY GUYS
SO I READ THIS BOOK
I LIKED IT
IT WAS UHMAAAAHZING!!!!! I THINK IT WAS A BIT TOO LONG THOUGH HAHA
OK THATS IT FOR THIS WEEK
BUT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE xD
ALSO CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM AND PLEASE DROP BY MY FACEBOOK AND GIVE IT A LIKE

Yes. The ESL teacher providers of the world.

That's pretty interesting because Anglo means something totally different in places that can actually speak English.

Feels pretty good knowing you can get a job anywhere with your only skill being your native language

sounds like a video made by a 20yo blonde bitch

they definitely don't

styx might be the most boring person possible

jeez he is good looking

shame about the """"hair cut""""" though

the one and only

youtube.com/watch?v=vRd-Hvc0rYo

Styxx is patrician. He's learned, eloquent and a reasonable individual with interesting views. And his videos are comfy as hell.

pre-digested ideas that you can "listen" in the background while you're posting in Veeky Forums, then take a 10 second section of it and paraphrase it to pretend that you know what you're talking about.

>styx might be the most boring person possible

what? he might be dweeby as all fuck but there is no way you could fairly say he is boring. you sound triggered by something he has said in the past.

I really dig Steven Crowder and Sargon of Akkad

i find him boring

but he isn't though? if you were to sit down and talk politics with him would you truly think you were sitting across from a boring person with nothing to say? i honestly don't believe you, m8. i think he has triggered you at some point and you're holding a grudge.

thebookchemist is ok

that dude looks like he has rats and smells like bo

I haven't really got anything against styx other than how frequently he name drops Veeky Forums and tries to explain the chan culture. Good for him since there's a lot of potential now for 'milking' this platform in various ways for self-gain but it pushes it a little bit further in a direction I think most anons do not want to see it go.

The other thing is, he's to occultism what joe rogan is to mma; you cannot teach him anything on the subject. He's the 'expert' and he's frequently trying to give a perspective that is contrary to common knowledge. Joe is less contrarian though. Funny enough, this is a very leftist sort of approach, in that critical theory generally attempts to interpret things in ways that undermine general consensus.

you are just as autistic as him

can we ban evryoen from this board who doesnt' actually read

Steve Donoghue is unbelievably based.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDe55Bhavg4&t=0s

Styx is great. He's very autistic but in a good way, he has interesting views, he thinks a lot, he encounters life very seriously and takes things very seriously in general. He's an example of why normalfags are garbage subhumans compared to autists.

You don't have to agree with him or think he's a genius or anything. He's perspicacious at least.

His interest in the occult is pretty stereotyped to the things he's personally interested in, but I just think he gives his own perspective forcefully. Like he says, he only speaks for himself.

When he namedrops Veeky Forums I see it more as a sign of integrity than anything. He's too autistic to see things in terms of disingenuous namedropping or secret club rules. Veeky Forums is a website he uses and he thinks many other people use, so he talks about it. I don't get the impression it goes farther than that in his head when he does it.

t. Styx Internet Defense Force

youtube.com/channel/UCyjaJCGmsieJCIX_DwG1jXA/feed

This guy fought in Castro's Rebel Army when he was 16, later joined the US military and was stationed in Europe. When he returned to the US at the age 20 he joined the communist party. Eventually he got a PhD in archeology, and while conducting research in Peru he got involved in the Shining Path communists and wound up serving 3 years in a Peruvian prison. He spent the large part of the 90s doing time for some white collar crime regarding his ownership of a petroleum company. In prison, he spent most of his time in the library doing research and wrote 4 papers that he eventually published when he got out. For the last 15 years he's been writing an encyclopedic handbook on communism, which he has been uploading onto youtube as a series of lectures.

youtube.com/channel/UCDBrIy2EJ2iDiO_R8sLBU2A/videos

how about this channel?

50% of guys on /k/ don't own guns, and most of Veeky Forums doesn't lift. Welcome to board culture.

> youtube
> patrician

You may only choose one

>good youtube vlogs are essentially radio, and radio is one of the greatest mediums ever

Agreed but podcasts are a better form for that. Getting a few smart thinkers sitting around discussing a specific topic for an hour is amazing. Only second to actual factual books.

I think vlogging is is alright but it's one person so can often feel unbearably forced. The vlogger usually has to speak straight from the heart in order not to sound like a douche, which isn't something people (see: men) do well.

I think this ties into the real appeal of them and ergo the rise of female/numale vloggers.

Podcasts can be great, but a lot of it has needless filler (introductions, boring banter made out of politeness and misc. forms of shilling).

Really I just look up anything I'm interested in on youtube and convert it to mp3 and listen after. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's shit. I rarely watch the people talking.

What's his name ?

Fair enough broski.

Got any podcast tips?

BulletDeer