Mfw I got fucked up by an exam

>mfw I got fucked up by an exam

I got a 38/50 on my statics exam, and i have no idea how I fucked up that badly. How to cope? I feel like jumping off a cliff right now

Learn from your mistake and study hard for the next one

Seems like a decent grade to me, but I have lower standards for myself. What program are you in?

i guess, I've recovered from fuck ups before but goddamn it
aerospace engineering, but the average was 40/50 so not a great score

Why do you even care about grades then assuming you don't want to go into grad school? Caring about grades is only for grad school fags.

>aerospace engineering crowd averaged 80% on a statistics exam

yikes, that's a crowd that's getting thinned out soon.

You will be part of the thinning, to be clear. People capable of being aerospace engineers don't score low once ever.

i WANT to be a grad school fag

Oh, have fun with that then I guess

it's statics

Ugh I've been doing good on the quizzes so far and I THOUGHT I had a decent grasp on the material but I guess not. I remember I made a bad assumption on some length but fuck I have no ides how I did THIS bad

yeah, maybe if turns out I actually am a brainlet I'll just go into industry

but god, I hope that's not the case.. my gpa is good right now and I don't want to fuck it up...

sometimes its really not your fault tbqh senpai
just about everyone is capable of getting A's in these sorts of classes, unless you truly are a fucking idiot

I was wondering why another students grades were so much higher than mine until I saw that he was only taking 12 credits (about 9 of which were engineering related), while I was taking 19. He absolutely bombed tests when he had a similar workload.

Have you had any internships yet? I recommending trying it out at least once before you swear off industry forever.

is a masters considered grad school for you americucks?

no, but I'm trying to get one right now.

I talked to a professor about grad school and he said that you basically need to go if you really want to stand out

Yes, anything above undergrad is considered grad school.

so if I get a master I'm cool alright got it thanks

Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, believe in yourself.

Remember that a believing heart is magic OP, keep trying and you will succeed.

It's not nice to throw things at doggos.

Says who? I think average aerospace Gpa is a C minus

step a stop being a little bitch

step b carefully analyze your performance to ascertain what factors caused you to do poorly

step c formulate a plan to ensure it doesn't happen again and follow through

Statics is easy as piss. You're a brainlet. Transfer to a degree you can do or rev up a mcJob application.

C- is a 1.7 GPA, no way that's average. Did you mean to say B-?

>38/50
>bad
You kids really are a bunch of faggots nerds haha

the man above deserves no (You)s