How do I deal with being more intelligent than everyone around me?

How do I deal with being more intelligent than everyone around me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start hanging out outside your inbred family

Move out of special needs care center.

you kill yourself because all great men are dead

Wew
Ha

by googling "illusory superiority" or "lake wobegon effect"

alcohol

/thread

Go home anons, nothing to see here

How do I deal with thinking I'm less intelligent than everyone around me but I'm actually more intelligent?

How do I deal with thinking I'm a genius compared to those around me, when I'm truthfully only above-average, and even then only at theoretical and intellectual pursuits not practical wisdom or so-called social intelligence?

Here, I'll post it again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
Love you guys uwu

get some pride
get some humility

Unsustainable. Liquid Courage is like an intentional crutch, "I am only going to be as courageous as I can when drink ethanol"

>Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.
>tfw to intelligent to recognize how intelligent i am

i've climbed through the tesseract before, came out into my own head from behind, having traveled through an entire unit of time.

>when I'm truthfully only above-average
every average person thinks they're above average

Prove it and keep doing so until you're surrounded by smart people. If you think you're more intelligent than everyone around you but don't go to a top college and get a career where your colleagues are all gifted, then you deserve your fate.

Extra motivation: Ivy-league women are hot and way more fun than dumb bimbos.

What should I do if I'm literally too intelligent to live?

do a Mainländer

you aren't THAT intelligent if you even have to ask this question

you could go back to plebbit

Hedonic influence

Let other people judge how intelligent you are

>Let other people judge how intelligent you are

Considering 90% of people on this Earth are subhuman and should be eradicated I think I will not.

get a fedora to contain your massive iq

Brutal

>Ivy-league women

>Us-centrism
>angerytoade.jpeg

this

tip when necessary

If you're really so superior to everyone nearby that it's unbearable then national borders shouldn't be able to stop your ascent to greatness.

I have no opinion on intellegence, but not all Ivy League students are gifted. More often than not, they had social/political connections that helped them get in.

And I'm aware of the share that worked their ass off to get in. Hats off to them.

>More often than not
That's not true. A distinct minority get in that way. You can tell who they are, which says a lot about how sharp the majority of students are.

correct

Do you attend an Ivy League? Or do you have experience?

I've considered applying at one for post grad studies after:
1. Serving the remainder or my time in the military.
2. Attending school abroad in some country with free education.

Work for something tangible that proves your supposed superiority. Then, use it as an anchor for your pride.

>Do you attend an Ivy League?
different poster, but I do.

Who said anything about courage? We're talking sedation here, user, numbing the loneliness.

Can you share your expiriences?

its not hard to get in as long as youre good at standardized tests. just cheese for the highest gpa you can get. Course rigor literally doesnt matter.

the faculty here tend to be brilliant and fairly accessible.

the students are certainly a cut above their peers at other unis, but its not like theyre people of overwhelming intelligence.

its not about finding the greatest people, its about culling the lesser ones.