How do you get your readings Veeky Forums?

how do you get your readings Veeky Forums?

gen.lib.rus.ec/

This + Kindle

Not there. They have practically nothing. Slsk, library, abebooks. Sometimes you can get lucky with libgen

That and Google book store, the convenience cannot be denied.

mostly #ebooks, sometimes project gutenberg, sometimes the public library / goodwill / used book stores.
I know there are sites where you can get books but #ebooks is the first place I check and almost always has what I want.
/t/ occasionally has book threads, but torrenting is impractical for single books, and I don't want to dl huge batches of books that I'm never going to read.

What does slsk have that libgen doesn't?

Gutenberg, library, bibliotik

Library and buying cheap paperbacks online (I use awesomebooks.com for used books and saxo.com for new books) I can't read literature on a screen no matter what I do.

>bibliotik
How to get in?

^

I want to join too.

Sent :^)

What do you mean by "sent"?

Sent ;^)

Thanks pal, finally I'm in!

Not textbooks and academic work, libgen and scihub dominates for that.

But as far as international fiction and different translations goes, slsk dominates

You beg a middle aged woman who browses Veeky Forums to give you an invite. Not even memeing.

It's probably just me who is an idiot, but how do I get access to Bibliotik? (I'm the guy from )

It's an exclusive club for exclusive members.

I know, I just don't get what the "sent" part was about.

It's an exclusive club for exclusive members.

It was generally limited to what.cd powerusers and their friends. It is only accessible via nepotism unfortunately.

I was a member, and gifted from a coworker, but had my account purged because somewhere down the line someone had traded for an account. Honestly, if you use the options above, and stuff like workerbee, you are just as good. bibliotiks real benefits are their bounty system, where you can put up upload credit for finding rare books, and the fact that you can only upload retail quality works for true credit in the end. ie there is way less badly formatted shit.

But honestly, mobilism + soulseek + theworkerbee on piratebay is almost as good, and their community is overmoderated trash.