/My Twisted World/

More books like My Twisted World?

Not books about murderers, I'm talking books where people talk about their journey of self-improvement, their struggles, their inner most thoughts.

I really enjoyed reading about Elliot's struggle to improve himself, hopping from school to school hoping things will be different, reading about the law of attraction, his desperate attempts to win the lottery, sneaking into parties. I liked seeing his secret thoughts, what he thought about himself and his friends, his night walks and night drives, great read desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz4BWssieFY
acolumbinesite.com/diary.php
swarmuth.blogspot.com/2011/03/bob-dylan-takes-henry-rollins-through.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elliot had a lot of problems and went too far in a few cases but he def had the right idea about women.

Notes From Blunderground.

Crime and punishment?

Its narrated but it is the journey of a young autist who has problems with women

My Twisted World best Coming-of-age story of the 21th century

pretty sure he was a closet homo desu

Also, I gotta say Elliot was seriously a fucking idiot.

>goes out to public places
>doesn't initiate conversation with anyone
>"ALL THE GIRLS REJECTED ME"

This spoiled nigger went to the red carpet premiere of the hunger games, and bitched about how he didn't have a date. Like bruh, just go up to a girl, say "hey I have VIP tickets to The Hunger Games red carpet premiere with all the stars. Do you want to go with me?" Seriously, life doesn't get any easier than that, you fucking retarded faggot. Never once, not one fucking time does he ask a girl out.

It's such terrible writing that it makes me suspect he was a closeted gay man trying to force himself into hetereosexuality, and that warped into a hatred of hetereosexual men and women in relationships while he was left out.

hurr durr

In two of his YouTube videos, he is seen playing a George Michael song and a Whitney Houston song.
He has some campy, swishy effeminate mannerisms that are stereotypical of some gay men.
He says of himself that he's "fabulous" and "wonderful".
He describes himself buying designer clothes from Armani and Hugo Boss, as well as being very fond of a pair of Gucci sunglasses he owned.

With compelling evidence like that, his homosexuality is beyond doubt, obviously.

kek
found the homo
not difficult on this homo board

Ted Kaczynski's work may be interesting.

right back at ya, fagmaster, wanna meet up and sword fight with our dicks?

this canadian kitty killer/cannibal fucker here gives me the same kind of evil vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz4BWssieFY

no

Elliot was just a bitter, unstable incel pushed past his limit, Luka was genuinely twisted.

they would have made a nice couple tho

Mein Diary

Dude thought he's so great girls have to come to him, that will never happen so he just accumulated hate which made him even harder to approach, he was constantly sabotaging himself.

Other than that, you're absolutely right that he had life on EZ mode.

>the endless shitload of pussy he didn't get
how the fuck did he manage that?

canada's more fucked up than maine. i think there's something about the more polite and white culture gets, the more depraved cannibalistic sex murders in the woods you get.

acolumbinesite.com/diary.php

>George Michael song and a Whitney Houston song.
also now both dead in shady circumstances

initiating conversations, or pua, are memes. Girls get all the chads they want from tinder so how the hell could elliot get girls irl?

If you read the book you see he rarely had friends who he could go out with

>initiating conversations is a meme

I read it. He went out many times by himself. And he just expected girls to start conversations with him. Is that how you meet girls, user, you just wait for THEM to talk to YOU? You think that's the only non-meme way to meet girls? I'm curious what is going through your head right now.

>books where people talk about their journey of self-improvement, their struggles, their inner most thoughts.

I never actually purchased one of his books but have spent a couple or three hours reading Henry Rollins' books in the bookstore, and they're pretty good desu.

And I kind of don't really like Henry Rollins.

Very interesting blogpost I read several years ago, and see is still up that plausibly argues that Bob Dylan took inspiration from Rollins during his Time Out of Mind/'Love and Theft' era

swarmuth.blogspot.com/2011/03/bob-dylan-takes-henry-rollins-through.html

>mixed race child of divorced parents
>life on EZ mode
Elliot had a hard life

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

Yeah. I've seen it, and it's hilarious and right on.

Doesn't change the fact that the couple of few hours I spent reading his books, they struck me as, dagnabit, bretty gud.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then - multitudes - etc

catcher in the rye

Op, try Osamu Dazai "No longer human".

Selby, Requiem for a Dream - many times better than the film. Really a great book.

Why does Veeky Forums never discuss Selby? Leastways, I've never seen him discussed here.

Last Exit to Brooklyn is also god-tier.

The Demon is excellent.

This

Frederick Exley's A Fan's Notes is the book youre looking for--

I need epub or eventually pdf of this book

>if women dont want you it means you are gay

Pessoa - Book of disquiet

Why do men on Veeky Forums need to viciously put down every person who's not socially graceful? Is it to show off your masculinity or feel more secure or something? I doubt any women here care.

>Confessions by St. Augustine

The OG Self-Improvement Book

I relate to Elliot more than almost any other author. makes me sick desu

>every person who's not socially graceful
Because they are fucking spooked. It's not about being socially graceful, it's about caring less, being literally less autistic (i.e., overly sensitive and cognitively rigid). They think they should be able to "solve" interpersonal encounters with intellect.

Putting them down helps to build resilience and destroy those unrealistic, ridiculous attitudes.

Yelling at them over the internet is not going to magically cure them. You're just releasing your own frustrations over other people's frustrations which you frankly have no real interest in, understanding of, or ability to aid in a constructive manner.